Accomplishment

SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Blademaster
Whats your most recent bm related accomplishment?
I'll post screened of mine tomorrow
Post edited by SpazzMcAps - Harshlands on

Comments

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i got mine to level 3

but i wasn't 5aps so i quit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Able to complete full warsong with my friends. Granted they are OP, but it was fun, i finished my warsong quest that people told me everyone trashed because warsong is hard.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    chrono56 wrote: »
    /hate

You didn't make this sin vid.

/hate

I will in three days, going to the beach :3
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm calling private server, cause I highly doubt you are 105.
    edited June 2012
    I'm calling private server, cause I highly doubt you are 105.

I am on a private server because I prefer not to get facerolled by sins and fighting people with equal gear
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I finally got every demon skill. I'm only missing the Shroud skill and the AEU skills now, but have been trying to get every demon skill for a while now. Oddly enough it was Fan of Flames that evaded me.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited July 2012
    I finally got every demon skill. I'm only missing the Shroud skill and the AEU skills now, but have been trying to get every demon skill for a while now. Oddly enough it was Fan of Flames that evaded me.

ooh gz must have taken a while
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    And the accomplishment is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slegt
    slegt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Even Diamond Sutra? o.O

I solo'd Nirvana for the first time ever yesterday. Messed up abit on the first run but have no problems on the second.

But the thing i accomplished recently and love the most is the fact that i set aside silly goals and started to focus more on the one and only: having fun.
  • nashman2
    nashman2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    slegt wrote: »
    But the thing i accomplished recently and love the most is the fact that i set aside silly goals and started to focus more on the one and only: having fun.

Very nice.

...In other news of silly goals: I managed to tank the final Lunar boss,Primal Fear, without a cleric in a 3 person squad,. Did the same thing for the Metal boss and the advanced Metal boss, 4 person squad clericless.