Best sin of RT History

Options

Comments

• MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Muahahaa thats funny Thread o.o

but still i think me and Pred are failest sins here . I worship Veritas.

None in RT i can't kill as long as stealth and I.G not in CD

Fixedb:cute
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Fixedb:cute
    ]

they should enable liking post on the forums
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just Quote it a lot in your post and we can figure you like it most likely :3
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This is how OP was he , a sin that can hide lvl 102 that time . dies every 3 kills he make 1 .b:victoryb:shutupb:cry

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Assassin&server=Raging+Tide

Everyone know Sins are squishy 3.7K magic def unbuffed .and phy def not that much .
    ANY CRIT FROM ARCHER = DEAD FOR SIN .

Who got the highest kill_death_ratio is who know how to play his sin and most skilled.

Don't QQ and say Pred uses IG and stealth more , Showing ur self to die in moment of weakness is the fail NOT using Apoth . We ALL use .

Thats the Truth to be said . b:bye
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This is how OP was he , a sin that can hide lvl 102 that time . dies every 3 kills he make 1 .b:victoryb:shutupb:cry

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/ranking?ranking=kill_death_ratio&class=Assassin&server=Raging+Tide

Everyone know Sins are squishy 3.7K magic def unbuffed .and phy def not that much .

Who got the highest kill_death_ratio is who know how to play his sin and most skilled.

Don't QQ and say Pred uses IG and stealth more , Showing ur self to die in moment of weakness is the fail NOT using Apoth . We ALL use .

Thats the Truth to be said .

All I see is blahblahblah b:bye

now someone please translate Ulq's post into Englishb:cute
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Thats the Truth to be said . b:bye

LoL Ulqi, the best category is base on other people perspective. and on other people perspective, u are not 1 of the best. Maybe ur gear are, but as player.... meh. b:bye

U can talk Veritas are fail or w/e but the vote prove the opposites :)
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I kinda don't get why Ulq is trying to argue via rankings when he's not even on them to begin with b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

So do the scoreboards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I kinda don't get why Ulq is trying to argue via rankings when he's not even on them to begin with b:puzzled

because In_Pred is and his lips are planted to Preds rearb:chuckle
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LoL Ulqi, the best category is base on other people perspective. and on other people perspective, u are not 1 of the best. Maybe ur gear are, but as player.... meh. b:bye

Soo a Gold digger trying to comment about my play , while she never know wht is " PK "

and she have no idea wht sins do . how can u say " but as a player ... meh "

none sense , sry u fail bad .

just a hater from random idea u saw me saying before on forums , about asking GMs to fix glitch in TT . Thats how silly u ppl hate .
    I'm really sry for u sick girl .
    u can try to lower ur jelly and hatred lvl would be better for the world .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mansvisa the other sick freetime guy , who got nothing to do in his life, but making an alt with someone's name , to spend hours daily trolling hating on ppl and who he like .

Maybe as a suggestion , go find something to do in ur life ? or play ur game for fun and leave ppl play and have fun ?

Someday ppl like u will realize its a game for fun , not for ur hate .b:victory
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    English please, Ulq. i'm sorry your tiny little brain can't properly put words together.

And you seem rather butthurt over anyone that trolls you fail derpderp triplespark IG self.

Have some lube might ease the pain of your failb:bye

You wanna take pop shot's at Bunga for stating the fact's Veri was and will always be known as the best sin on RT, now go pop an I.G and sit in stealth b:bye
    edited June 2012
    Options
    English please, Ulq. i'm sorry your tiny little brain can't properly put words together.

And you seem rather butthurt over anyone that trolls you fail derpderp triplespark IG self.

Have some lube might ease the pain of your failb:bye

You wanna take pop shot's at Bunga for stating the fact's Veri was and will always be known as the best sin on RT, now have some lube

Blablablabla 1st

and 2nd blablabla

haters gonna hate . And for ur information , who Troll is a sick or lacked some care in his life.b:sadb:byepoor ppl sad for u .
    we can work together to fix ur old pains .
    b:cute I'm a lover not a hater .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Blablablabla 1st

and 2nd blablabla

haters gonna hate . And for ur information , who Troll is a sick or lacked some care in his life.b:sadb:byepoor ppl sad for u .
    we can work together to fix ur old pains .
    b:cute I'm a lover not a hater .

Sorry, I don't speak jibberishb:bye
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Wow I haven't seen ulq trolled this badly on forums before.

On a troll poll to begin with.

This is popcorn worthy!
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options

This is popcorn worthy!

b:laugh

I started watching MLPb:cryb:shocked
    edited June 2012
    Options

This is popcorn worthy!

sry i don't believe in trolling, i believe in facts ... logic and mind .

but some ppl are immature .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
    edited June 2012
    Options
    In other Words , I challenge Anyone Any where any time . any Class . b:victory
    and u will go down .as u went down every previous time . b:cute
    don't cry plz When facts talk , and pk ground talks .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    sry i don't believe in trolling, i believe in facts ... logic and mind .

but some ppl are immature .

Fact, you're butthurt because you got what 2 votes? Compared to the 26 of someone that deleted their toon BEFORE rank sales and rollstomped everything WITHOUT R9... that's the factb:bye

Hell, Hele's nab under geared sin has more skill then you ever willb:chuckle
    In other Words , I challenge Anyone Any where any time . any Class . b:victory
    and u will go down. I will sit in stealth while my IG CD's so I can attempt to herpderp aps you . b:cute
    don't cry plz When facts talk , and pk ground talks .

Fixed for you
    edited June 2012
    Options
    OFF from forums now till next week as usual, Cause I'm not a sick like MansVisa spending everyday on forums hating ;)
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    OFF from forums now till next week as usual, Cause I'm not a sick like MansVisa spending everyday on forums hating ;)

b:bye Mr ButtHurt
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Soo a Gold digger trying to comment about my play , while she never know wht is " PK "

and she have no idea wht sins do . how can u say " but as a player ... meh "

none sense , sry u fail bad .

just a hater from random idea u saw me saying before on forums , about asking GMs to fix glitch in TT . Thats how silly u ppl hate .
    I'm really sry for u sick girl .
    u can try to lower ur jelly and hatred lvl would be better for the world .

imao, im a gold digger? fail attemp is a fail yo.... im so want to be a gold digger but i fail really bad b:cry

b:bye the reason why u fail as a player is cause of all ur mouth i think. im not the only one who say ur not the best. the vote says so, maybe ur blind, u cant see that lol.

being jelly for a guy who spread hate to many people is the last thing i wanna do b:kiss

take care ulqi with all ur rank 9 +12 squad :)
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    imao, im a gold digger? fail attemp is a fail yo.... im so want to be a gold digger but i fail really bad b:cry

b:bye the reason why u fail as a player is cause of all ur mouth i think. im not the only one who say ur not the best. the vote says so, maybe ur blind, u cant see that lol.

being jelly for a guy who spread hater to many people is the last thing i wanna do b:kiss

take care ulqi with all ur rank 9 +12 squad :)

Dont even bother arguing with Ulq he is all Gear always has been...Ulq try playing a class where you cant Stealth and run HIDE LIKE A LITTLE GIRL for once see how well that goes.

IN all seriousness about how many IGs do you burn each pk session?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have to vouch for Hele being a good skilled sin despite being undergeared (for a sin).
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Dont even bother arguing with Ulq he is all Gear always has been...Ulq try playing a class where you cant Stealth and run HIDE LIKE A LITTLE GIRL for once see how well that goes.

Wouldn't that require him to have a brainb:question
    I have to vouch for Hele being a good skilled sin despite being undergeared (for a sin).

Same
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lol with all this "Veritas blah blah blah" ... Veritas is past. And by the way , i spent a lot of time in pk and to be honest, the 4 sins i see killing people the most are :
    Ulquiorra,
    In_predator
    SAINT_
    Merijone.

these 4 are equally good for me , i'd like to hear which are your arguments when talking about the failness of someone. Noone voted Makkai for example, when i think everyone should realize that he is undergeared compared to others. This happens because the ones saying "ulquiorra is all gear but no skill " are the first who CSed their r9 'cause are scared to have challenges. What i mean is, don't trashtalk about what someone does, when YOU are the first doing it.

And, to the OP saying "he is a 3 spark IG stealth" well, i've seen tons of Vicious members (such as Vicious marshal,guess who) doing that so many times.
    Last thing is, rankings don't prove anything. I'm on the rankings , but i don't think to be better than other sins who are not in it. Simply, the ones in the rankings started pking earlier.
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And i'm ready to bet that the first reply-post against me will be " learn to write better " or "use more puntuation pl0x" .
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lol with all this "Veritas blah blah blah" ... Veritas is past. And by the way , i spent a lot of time in pk and to be honest, the 4 sins i see killing people the most are :
    Ulquiorra,
    In_predator
    SAINT_
    Merijone.

these 4 are equally good for me , i'd like to hear which are your arguments when talking about the failness of someone. Noone voted Makkai for example, when i think everyone should realize that he is undergeared compared to others. This happens because the ones saying "ulquiorra is all gear but no skill " are the first who CSed their r9 'cause are scared to have challenges. What i mean is, don't trashtalk about what someone does, when YOU are the first doing it.

And, to the OP saying "he is a 3 spark IG stealth" well, i've seen tons of Vicious members (such as Vicious marshal,guess who) doing that so many times.
    Last thing is, rankings don't prove anything. I'm on the rankings , but i don't think to be better than other sins who are not in it. Simply, the ones in the rankings started pking earlier.

the reason why ppl talking about ulqi because of his reply on this thread. this thread is not about to say: IM THE BEST and try to say other not the best. this thread is about what people think of others when playing their class.

what i wanna say is: u can be the best, but the judgement of the best is not come from u. But fro other people. u are saying that Makkai is one of the best, so that means, he is one of the best sin in RT based on ur perspective.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And i'm ready to bet that the first reply-post against me will be " learn to write better " or "use more puntuation pl0x" .

and you areb:question
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options

Ulquiorra,
    In_predator
    SAINT_
    Merijone.

the reason why ppl talking about ulqi because of his reply on this thread. this thread is not about to say: IM THE BEST and try to say other not the best. this thread is about what people think of others when playing their class.

what i wanna say is: u can be the best, but the judgement of the best is not come from u. But fro other people. u are saying that Makkai is one of the best, so that means, he is one of the best sin in RT based on ur perspective.

Well Bunga, this is the base of the speech xD Of course, everything a person says is based on his own perspective. i agree with u !
    All i wanted to say is just that all that mess about ulquiorra is a bit exagerated. i mean, arguing about his gear, when the opnes who were attacking him are r9 +(hellish refine) themselves.
    What u say is also true tho, Bunga :)
    And about makkai, i'm quite sure that if he had the same gear of all those other sins in the list, he would be at least among the 3 better ones ( just my point of view )