a question about FC!

Options
Arsla - Dreamweaver
Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Will FC power leveling be stopped or plan to Be stopped?

Read a post where Gm mention they don't have tools to catch players doing it so what about players openly selling it in world chat isn't enough?

So should i believe Power leveling is very Legal and a part of the game and we can consider only power leveling and never do quests?

Most of you will get angry about this post but i dont want to see this game get ruined anymore than it already is .

what i want is just simple answers !

people can discuss openly about it but i do not want posters to rage,Troll or go off topic!

its about time i got no wait we got answers as we are your customers you need to answer some questions?
Post edited by Arsla - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Power leveling is very legal in this game and in a way it's pretty much encouraged to do since it brings the game revenue.

All your answers can be found in this thread on FC: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1344591
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't think they will fix this, and if they do it will be half assed like the goon glitch.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Powerleveling in FC will never its ended.
    Even if it were to be; the damage dealt to the game can never be mended...

The players would find yet another means to an end,
    So its best to adapt or move on, my friend...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Powerleveling in FC will never its ended.
    Even if it were to be; the damage dealt to the game can never be mended...

The players would find yet another means to an end,
    So its best to adapt or move on, my friend...

le gasp... You only linked the pony in your signature no picture in the text O.o oh and also they basically encourage people to level as fast as possible since they are making the culti quests easier and easier lol.

edit nvm saw the ... link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Arsla - Dreamweaver
    Arsla - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    so there is no point in playing the game is there?

tell me what challenges of the game will i face ?

whats the Point of this bieng an official server ?

and if you say power leveling is Legal can i see where they actually state or say so ?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

and if you say power leveling is Legal can i see where they actually state or say so ?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=14178391#post14178391 Read the OP and Frankieraye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

You can still have fun - and that's one of the bigger points in playing games is it not? Reaching 100+ is not all that there is to this world.

The only challenges that exist are those that you create for yourself.
    Have a look at this thread, for example.

Having to work for your stuff (or...the cash for it >_>) instead of having it given to you right at the get-go I guess.

Silver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Will FC power leveling be stopped or plan to Be stopped?

Read a post where Gm mention they don't have tools to catch players doing it so what about players openly selling it in world chat isn't enough?

So should i believe Power leveling is very Legal and a part of the game and we can consider only power leveling and never do quests?
    To my knowledge it has never once been stated anywhere to be illegal. Noone is 'glitching' themselves into the instance. Noone is 'glitching' the hypers to 12x. Noone is doing anything against the ToS to do this. There's nothing to 'fix' - its a choice PWE has felt to leave open, despite this forums/the playerbase population asking for it to be limited.

(Yes, you need to be a certain requirement to open FC......you do for TT as well...there is nothing in place to keep anyone below these level ranges from entering these instances - therefore nothing to glitch)