The nerve of some people...

Options

Comments

• SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Skai, you make me wanna reroll on RT just so I can play with you XD.

I'm running outta interesting people on LC <.<
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    skai, my brony, ive been harrassed by them many a time. ive been accused of being someone else because i had a friend make 3/4 pieces of my tt90 armor as i was too lazy to lvl tailor back in the day. that went over so well when i was being spammed while being called a "lying pedo, i know its you, nobody makes that many pieces of gear for someone unless its their alt".

i've had them pm me from worldchat trying to talk mad **** about me, saying i need to just ignore them or bl them w/e they dont like to be harassed (granted all i said was to just stop spaming worldchat and take their own advice and just ignore people or report them for "harassment") then 5 minutes later bring my name back up into worldchat trying to sound intelligent by using my insult i used on them in pm's agaisnt me in wc.

ive been pm'd saying i stole their "catshops spot" before when they had it logged off or moved then come back and say im harassing them by taking their spot near south banker.

ive had them go off on me for "parking my mount on an npc not allowing them to use it" because they are so busy shoving sparkly thingies up their behinds they dont know how to use shift-click....

i've seen them go off on others in worldchat for similiar things aswell.

all in all, they are bat**** crazy and think they are the two most badass people in the world and should be able to have it all their way.

oh did i forget to mention i also heard that about a year and a half ago they even tried to file a lawsuit agaisnt pwi for letting them be harrassed so much in their game lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Someone mentioned a BL extension stone? b:chuckle Love it.

I almost wish they would come over to Harshlands server for awhile. I'd love to see what they're blasting away on their horns about.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    this is when you put in a nice little auto reply, and let them talk to themselves for an hour....
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    this is when you put in a nice little auto reply, and let them talk to themselves for an hour....

They'll just blast world chat sadly and annoy everyone elseb:sad
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Should log my RT alt and spam WC.

Teleacoustic donations are welcome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I remember when I was a little kitty and _Skai_ was camping ppl in secret passage (which we all know is banable)...I was in pk cause I'm that hardcore and Skai started to kill me over and over...I was like dude let me do my thing just need to do my bh29 and he was like all evil and killed me and stuff.

then I started crying and screaming WHYYYYY? GOD WHYYYY? trying to making him stop but he didn't (at this point I realized god doesnt ****ing exist and bacame Atheist); I had tons of SS but he somehow **** me; change my FB status to "I love big *****" deleted the SSs and put some ridiculous fashion on my barb (which he payed; ty Skai) ppl started to think i was *** in game 2...he ruined my life so I moved out with my GF and stop playing this game.

now that i read this thread I can testify that Skai is evil and I totally support the dude that is going to send the ticket. godspeed bro <3 and be careful Skai may have connections with the CIA and he can be outside your granddaughter's house at this very moment!...watching her...every...single...second....tun tun tun...

/true story

Screenie, or it didn't happen.

Though I'm not a fully antiquated with _Saki_ she did help me out too once.

I've met some bad one's out there, I don't think she's one of them.

Here's a story for you all who are bored and want to read something relating to PWI. In general I'm always nice to anyone I meet/run into ingame, unless of course I know that the person is a jerk after previous encounters with him/her. I always give everyone a benefit of a doubt, but once that's gone and a player leaves a negative impression in my mind, then I will just try to avoid them later on.

So today was the first day I ever ran into this kind of person personally, though I have had heard many stories about these people. About an hour ago, I had just finished my Divine Order purple quests in Momaganon/Lothranis when a faction mate asked if anyone wanted to join in to kill the final boss of Public Quest 3 - Shadowtide. You know, the 28.6m HP that's unampable/non-hfable/non-EP/SSable. Seeing this as an easy way to get at least 3 Shattered Nightspike Crystals, as well as help out a faction member that was a dear friend of mine, I decided to help since it was a win-win situation.

So I got the quest, and noticed two other people who seemed to have duo'd the whole PQ3 up to the final boss. I fly over to the boss area, and just see the two flying, apparently doing nothing. So I flew near them and waited a few minutes. They did nothing. So I dropped down and buffed my friend, and we proceeded to attack the boss.

About halfway in, the couple joined in the fight (the couple's classes were Blademaster and Cleric), and the BM just decided to shoot the boss with a bow from flying above. Not sure why, but we continued to fight.

The boss died, and I was happy to get 6 Shattered Nightspike Crystals because I was the only sin at that point. The couple got their reward too. The Cleric was the only one there so she got her 6 Crystals. Same for the BM since he had a lot more contribution than my BM friend that wanted help.

So about an hour later, someone PMs me saying something like he has "10 screenshots from 10 different sources" or something. I did not even know what he was talking about, so I question him, and he proceeds to basically accuse me of things I never did.

He stated that I was purposefully harassing his granddaughter in PQ3 by "kill-stealing" that boss. Which bewildered me because from my interpretation, it's harassment to them if I go in and help them kill a boss. They didn't even say a single word to me, the people I was squaded with, nor in public chat. If they had said something like "please stop", then I would have gladly stopped.

TL;DR version: So apparently helping people with a PUBLIC quest is considered "purposeful harassment".

The nerve of some people.

You can read the conversation here.

And I hope you enjoyed reading this story.

PQ3?.........how can you report for a team effort lv100+ PUBLIC quest? (save for when players glitch it).........fail players that harassed you there _Saki_.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think these two take the cake for stupidest players in PWI
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It just keeps getting funnier. Part of me wishes they were on my server for teh lols. The sane part of me is glad they are on your server. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    oh did i forget to mention i also heard that about a year and a half ago they even tried to file a lawsuit agaisnt pwi for letting them be harrassed so much in their game lol.

b:laughb:laugh I remember that. They still make that claim too
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It just keeps getting funnier. Part of me wishes they were on my server for teh lols. The sane part of me is glad they are on your server. b:chuckle

We have our fair share already in my opinion.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    We have our fair share already in my opinion.

We have people that are trying to sue PWI for allowing them to be harassed when the harassment entails things like KS in a public quest? o.o I'm glad I've never run into them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    We have people that are trying to sue PWI for allowing them to be harassed when the harassment entails things like KS in a public quest? o.o I'm glad I've never run into them.

I've had friends who wound up being stalked in real life from people they met on this game. I think that's close enough.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've had friends who wound up being stalked in real life from people they met on this game. I think that's close enough.

That takes the cake. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you see them again in PQ PK them, then let the boss deagro, then kill the boss so they get no credit.

b:laugh
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you see them again in PQ PK them, then let the boss deagro, then kill the boss so they get no credit.

Sadly I'm on a PvE server, and they would never go white named because anyone and everyone who sees them would pk them, regardless. Even the top 3 factions who rival one another agree that this couple is horrible.

@Asone I remember trading 10 bravery badges for your script of fate ages ago :D
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Sadly I'm on a PvE server, and they would never go white named because anyone and everyone who sees them would pk them, regardless. Even the top 3 factions who rival one another agree that this couple is horrible.

+1

They both were in PK ONCE thoughb:cry

Hopefully they'll be gone soonb:avoid
  • FierySlasher - Raging Tide
    FierySlasher - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This.

I never have had anyone accuse me of such a thing in 2+ years of playing, so that's the main reason I responded.

D:
    It's a good thing u did reply and that u have the conversation SSed. From this thread, it's obvious that alot of people have been harassed by the same couple. Just send a ticket against them along with the original convo without the name's shaded black. RT will be more peaceful after that b:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    last time i saw them in pk they yelled about "gank" when only a veno and his nix one shot the both of them....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    last time i saw them in pk they yelled about "gank" when only a veno and his nix one shot the both of them....

I wouldn't be surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm... speechless.

"Hey! We in that spot before and was AFK, but we wanted to kill that boss so... you're now KSing us, so I'm gonna report you even though it's a public quest and I'll get the reward anyways. But let us sue PWI before, because they're allowing others to harrass us."

That's what's going through my head right now. I have no idea who these 2 people are, they're not on my server, but I have this impression they spend their days plotting ways to harrass people and say they themselves were harrassed.

Either ways it's ridiculous >_>;;.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    but I have this impression they spend their days plotting ways to harrass people and say they themselves were harrassed.

This, they seem to have different targets every weekb:angry
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm... speechless.

"Hey! We in that spot before and was AFK, but we wanted to kill that boss so... you're now KSing us, so I'm gonna report you even though it's a public quest and I'll get the reward anyways. But let us sue PWI before, because they're allowing others to harrass us."

That's what's going through my head right now. I have no idea who these 2 people are, they're not on my server, but I have this impression they spend their days plotting ways to harrass people and say they themselves were harrassed.

You nailed it pretty straight-on.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    not sure if they are trolls or idiots XD

on other news, i finished season 2, so now i'm waiting season 3... the last wedding episode was EPIC b:dirty
    you only purge once #yopo
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options
    not sure if they are trolls or idiots XD

on other news, i finished season 2, so now i'm waiting season 3... the last wedding episode was EPIC b:dirty

Indeed it was!
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'd have said go ahead and ****ing report me *******! "KSing" has NEVER been a 'punishable' offense since the game opened in 2008 !
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm... speechless.

Um, that was so accurate it's scary, seriously.

Would you believe I like those daggers so much I still use them to this day? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Um, that was so accurate it's scary, seriously.

Worse part is that I just read snippets of the thread, lol. Didn't even read the screenshot convos, though I really feel like it right now.

I can picture them IRL, hunched manically over their keyboards, plotting against everyone on RT. As I type this, they might be checking the forums trying to get me banned for harrassing them, because all I'm doing is saying how ridiculous this is. And everyone else saying the same thing.

That or they really are missing a couple screws.

Hypothetically. If these two were to drop screws after getting killed in PK, and the one who got the drops doesn't wanna give them back, would they sue PWI for letting other steal objects?

I'm sorry if I'm killing brains here with nonsense, I'm on sugar...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Options

they really are missing a couple screws.

If you ever saw some of their drama on WC.............more then a couple screwsb:shocked
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you ever saw some of their drama on WC.............more then a couple screwsb:shocked

Somebody fill me in on the details