BH100 Rewards Off For Anyone Else ?

Options
/aron - Dreamweaver139
/aron - Dreamweaver139 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Is it me or, since the new Warson/Abba/SoT patch/update, the BH100 rewards seem to be a bit off from how they were prior.

Every single day since that expansion, I have gotten chips.. EVERY DARN DAY !! Prior to the patch I would get a mixture of everything and, more often than not, once a week or so, I would get a money drop of either 1mil x2 or the 5mil card (only happened 1 time for 5mil)

Now it is ONLY chips for me and, for a few I know, they get money every other drop now. How the heck does THAT happen ?

Anyone else notice something afoot ? I am just curious. Frankly, if all I will ever get is chips, no reason for me to continue taking the time to do BHs anymore.
Post edited by /aron - Dreamweaver139 on

Comments

• Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It was an anti-aps update, everyone with fists or daggers in their inventory gets chips. Ever since the update, sin and bm only get chips or culti orbs, while cleric and barb got plenty of cards or at least mirages or sockets. That's why I only still do bh on cleric and barb now. It's obviously aps related.
  • /aron - Dreamweaver139
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Not sure if that is the official reason but sure seems about right to me.... HEY PWI I AM ONLY 2 APS, STOP PUNISHING ME ! lol
  • ventusnatura
    ventusnatura Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well i am a sin, and i did gained exsitement card 5 days ago and also estecasy card 2 days ago
  • /aron - Dreamweaver139
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well i am a sin, and i did gained exsitement card 5 days ago and also estecasy card 2 days ago

you are my hero.. I aspire to be like you !!!

I asked in WC on my server and about 80% said they have gotten nothing but chips or stones since.. the other 20% said it was same. No clue what to make of that....
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/19965

25% is the highest chance out of the list to get chips. It's high enough to the point where people might think they're getting it more than they're suppose to, but really it's just luck. I got chips 3 days in a row 2 weeks ago, but this week I got 4x (2) ecstasy cards. The only reason you see a few of these threads is because no one whines when they get a decent reward.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It was an anti-aps update, everyone with fists or daggers in their inventory gets chips. Ever since the update, sin and bm only get chips or culti orbs, while cleric and barb got plenty of cards or at least mirages or sockets. That's why I only still do bh on cleric and barb now. It's obviously aps related.

How can this answer not make sense to you b:shutup. All other points, arguments, thoughts are moot. Empu tells the truth here b:bye.
  • /aron - Dreamweaver139
    edited June 2012
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/19965

25% is the highest chance out of the list to get chips. It's high enough to the point where people might think they're getting it more than they're suppose to, but really it's just luck. I got chips 3 days in a row 2 weeks ago, but this week I got 4x (2) ecstasy cards. The only reason you see a few of these threads is because no one whines when they get a decent reward.

Nobody was whining, only asking.
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Nobody was whining, only asking.

The caps in your first post says otherwise
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I've only done one BH since the update (Snakefist), and I got Ecstasy cards. OvO
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

But since the update I've only done a handful of BH and I got Mirages and Ecstacies?

Is it because I'm a fail 4.0 sage?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Agiya - Raging Tide
    Agiya - Raging Tide Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I dont play a Sin, but I did make one. I think its level 30. I guess that counts then because all Ive been getting is chips and fairy keys too.

I went to TT for the first time in ages. Got 2 Fairy Boxes = 12 mirages...woot...b:sad
    Oh carrots are devine, you get a dozen for a dime...its maaaa-gic! ~ Bugs Bunny
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    My sin is the my only level 100 character and just yesterday I got a Excitement card two seconds after my charm finally died. I've been getting a mixture of drops and even went one week where I got Ecstasy cards most of the week. My sin is 5 attacks per second demon sin with only average refines. Daggers +6, armor+4-5. So the exact kinda sin that really needs a barb's help and the exact kinda sin they want to be less OP because we really didn't have the refines to justify the killing power. It has nothing to do with APS. It has nothing to do with a change in the BH.

OF course your wc is gonna have people whispering you that they got the same. And those people are likely to be sins cuz the server is full of em. All it means is that some people are gonna get good luck and some people are gonna get bad luck. Always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    My Psychic got 2 ecstasy cards and an excitement card this week but my 3.33 APS BM only got chips and an Orb of Cultivation.

This is clearly the act of some PWI conspiracy...
    >b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well if the BH100 rewards are 0ff let it stay that way...Been getting like 2 Excitement Cards a day....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • alymara
    alymara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Replace the silly cards with hornz..........we need moar Hornz !!!!!!
    Bait/Lure, Enrage/Trap, Burn/Kill Those simple 3 steps have been killing Trolls for centuries. "Praylor Falcus"
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I got two excitement cards yesterday so... o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I get chip reward every time i do bh.So I never care for it anymore.Just like the new instance I never get a skillbook lol.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't typically do the BH100's, but I typically get excitement cards when I do. I've only gotten chips once.

It's all random. If you're getting chips all the time, your randomness just sucks. I've opened a couple hundred packs and never gotten anything but tokens. Does that mean that packs are broken? I think not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't always do bh100... but when i dio, i get chips and throw my computer at the wall.
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think you just got unlucky all of those days.

I have never gotten an Excitement Card in my PWI BH100 life on my sin, and since the update I've had 2 so far.

Not to mention I did 2 BH 1's in a day and got Excitement/Ecstasy combo.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!