transformation(colours, styles etc)

Phoenixel - Archosaur
Phoenixel - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestion Box
Although this is my personal opinion, i wanna share it with u..huh i think that in terms of transformation into mermaids, tigers or fox etc, we must have some choice concerning the colours...the yellow mermaid is really beautiful but just imagine if there were different mermaids of different styles, designs on their body etc...maybe you could add up different choices concerning the colours as im sure that some of you may want a pink, blue or even green mermaid.
furthermore, we can even have different features added to them....such as more attacks..it is so boring to have a mermaid which can only attack with her weak hand attacks...lol more attacks could be added to tigers or foxes...I am not criticizing the way in which they were created but i think that some feautures could be added to them to make them more interesting and attractive.
Thanks!!!
Post edited by Phoenixel - Archosaur on

Comments

• AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Transform barbs to handsome guys please. This is our dream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Kiyomi_ - Raging Tide
    _Kiyomi_ - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    No offense but PWI seriously needs to fix the old bugs before they create new ones.
    Its been all down hill for PWI since the Raging Tide expansion. And the bugs are only getting worse. I.E. Mass Server dc.

FIX YOUR **** PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Siggy by Bellefleurs <3 Ty dear I love it!
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    all for colour changing ideas since i hate the colour blue but like when you go fox/tiger form i would like to change into the animal that i am and not beaing a wolf and turning into a white tiger or a catgirl turning into a fox also it would be fun to watch as well seing cats and wolfs running around the place
    :b (my version)
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes, they need to match the transformation with the original character style:

-Wolf barb should be wolf instead of tiger
    -panda barb ->panda
    -lion barb -> lion

-and so with venomancer

-For tideborns, I think the face shouldn't change when they turn into mermaid/man
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The color of the head fash the hat or flower should be able to be dye, but yea it's not a priority.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As for the initial post... PW might look into changing colors of transformations, I dont believe the programming aspect would be too difficult.

But, PW does have other tasks as was stated, such as fixxing bugs... But those are bound to add up regardless due to how programming works. Fix this bug here, a new bug appears there. There is no way to memorize all the coding involved so that this does not happen to begin with. And rule number 1 I would think in programming comes from mathematics and the "Incompleteness Theorem of Kurt Godel". It proved that no finite set of rules (such as a program) can possibly be complete or consistent. This also applies to mmo's.

As far as bugs go, many other mmo's do have far worse bugs : "Server Rewinds" (ie. what you accomplished and bought/sold in last day or more resets back... for starters). "XYZ bugs" (ie. Mobs from other floors attack you through the flooring). "Line of Sight" (ie. Mob can hit you but you can not hit mob, usually in comibination with XYZ bugs).

As far as wolf to wolf, panda to panda, cat girl to cat "type" transformations go (which I would love to see this). I believe it has been stated by Mods, GMs etc that such can not be changed on the basis of Chinese Lore (which is mainly what the storylines are based on). Although, I would think the argument could be made then, why were motor bikes, and very modern-times fash, etc allowed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As for the initial post... PW might look into changing colors of transformations, I dont believe the programming aspect would be too difficult.

But, PW does have other tasks as was stated, such as fixxing bugs... But those are bound to add up regardless due to how programming works. Fix this bug here, a new bug appears there. There is no way to memorize all the coding involved so that this does not happen to begin with. And rule number 1 I would think in programming comes from mathematics and the "Incompleteness Theorem of Kurt Godel". It proved that no finite set of rules (such as a program) can possibly be complete or consistent. This also applies to mmo's.

As far as bugs go, many other mmo's do have far worse bugs : "Server Rewinds" (ie. what you accomplished and bought/sold in last day or more resets back... for starters). "XYZ bugs" (ie. Mobs from other floors attack you through the flooring). "Line of Sight" (ie. Mob can hit you but you can not hit mob, usually in comibination with XYZ bugs).

As far as wolf to wolf, panda to panda, cat girl to cat "type" transformations go (which I would love to see this). I believe it has been stated by Mods, GMs etc that such can not be changed on the basis of Chinese Lore (which is mainly what the storylines are based on). Although, I would think the argument could be made then, why were motor bikes, and very modern-times fash, etc allowed?

Why fixing bugs or improving character customization styles/ textures ect? We need warsoul recast weapons! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Why fixing bugs or improving character customization styles/ textures ect? We need warsoul recast weapons! b:victory

+1 and make sure they include more warsoul frags then it takes to make the initial wep b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]