Question about IH

Negreiros_ - Sanctuary
Negreiros_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
In b4 QQ go ask in clerics forum....I asked already,none seems to know (nor care) about the answer.

Can anyone describle to me what would happen if
1 r9 +12 cleric , and
3 lvl10 HA cleric(weaponless)
continuously IH the same target?

many IH staks?
no, staking at all?
lower levels IH "nerf" hihg lvl cleric IH?
...?
Post edited by Negreiros_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    they would override each others IH's if they both were casting at the same time.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I do believe it depends on the lvl of IH a person with lvl 5 IH will override or be overridden by a cleric with sage or demon IH. IH only stacks if it's the same lvl is what I have observed on my cleric over the years, but honestly when there are 2 cleric's usually only 1 is healing. Even if both are the other would be smarter to focus on squad healing instead of tank healing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    well the "stack" will continue no matter what level the caster is, and with multiple people casting, you technically get multiple stacks. There is a limit to the number of stacks however, and while the lower casters are not over-writing yours, they are going to limit some of the healing ability that you are giving by lessening the quality of the stacks.

So in essence, the three low-level IH's will cancel out three of your IH stack layers. Each one added will reduce the effect of your heals by a marginal %.

At least that's the theory I have. It could also be that your IH just over-writes their stacks which would just make their stacks worthless and they should use wellspring instead. Or it could be that you're over-writing each others and the whole thing is a pointless effort.

Usually I have the highest damage cleric healing, and the others act to debuff and squad support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It all stacks, alth0ugh y0u c0uld just let the 0ther cleric use blessing 0f the pure hearted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Yeaves - Archosaur
    Yeaves - Archosaur Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    IH does have a max stack.
    I believe it's about the rate of one cleric without much -channel gear spamming it.
    6-8 IH
    *I never thought Perfect world was beautiful... till I discovered that my graphics' quality settings were on low*
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I asked already,none seems to know (nor care) about the answer.

Nowhere in the cleric forum was a post made regarding this topic within the past month or thereabouts. So if you asked it, it's invisible. Also, I'd be willing to bet money that there are a few threads asking similar questions about IH stacks if you had just done some research.

So yea... "QQ go ask in clerics forum"
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Nowhere in the cleric forum was a post made regarding this topic within the past month or thereabouts. So if you asked it, it's invisible. Also, I'd be willing to bet money that there are a few threads asking similar questions about IH stacks if you had just done some research.

This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • alymara
    alymara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012

You read every thread in the clerics forums ??????? You either have way to much time on your hands or trolling.

Perhaps it was asked in a thread that was somewhat derailed or under another title.

Your rudeness and self assumed Knowledge of all things PW makes you look very foolish, and failed attempts at trolling every post in the forums makes anything you say irreverent.

Try to answer peoples questions with facts and not contempt might make what you say matter some day.
    Bait/Lure, Enrage/Trap, Burn/Kill Those simple 3 steps have been killing Trolls for centuries. "Praylor Falcus"
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    /cast IH on Bearish....

Sorry not use to seeing IH being mentioned unless it's being casted on bearish. b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I don't think there is any limit to stacking but the heal icon is a bit glitchy and will disappear at the end of the first stack while healing is still happening. It's really lame how the game doesn't show heals but you can see the same thing with DoTs like bleed / poison.

Even in no show TW with dozens of people stacking debuffs on the HQ my DoTs still do their regular damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • NetLorD - Harshlands
    NetLorD - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    well when i played other version of pw the first time we did Hariti the best gear ingame was still tt 99 after trying several
    times we finally find out it was better to have only 2 clerics healing the tank coz more then 2 wasnt giving more heal so we had 1 Whit IH and 1 other whit other heals and the rest of the clerics keep rezing the dds from outside aoe range of the boss even thought i cant be 100% sure i think you can only have 8 IH stacks at same time, then the rest whould overwrite, so if you had 1 rank 9 cleric healing in pvp and 3 noob clerics healing they whould overwrite some of your stacks so it seems a efficient way to **** over the other cleric althought it wont completely deny hes heals but it whould greatly diminuish the heal overtime of it