Anything i could improve with this build?

_Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
_Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Assassin
This is my dream build and i was wondering if you guys could see if i could improve it any more.
My main concern is defense not attack and i have shown the 40 attack lvls of 3rd nirvana on the rings.
http://pwcalc.com/e0b12e39beb0aca5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
_mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
|\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
Post edited by _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Burgenstein - Harshlands
    Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/cfd922a226a76180 would be about as good an improvement as you could do with the gear you chose. Obviously the amount of money involved in getting the gear is a little...out there... personally i'd rather have a car than some OP pixels but there you go :P
    Burg is the word
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/cfd922a226a76180 would be about as good an improvement as you could do with the gear you chose. Obviously the amount of money involved in getting the gear is a little...out there... personally i'd rather have a car than some OP pixels but there you go :P

Um how is a second sky cover better than the ring of trauma? And i own a car :p
    Cost wise it would be cheaper than r9 with equal refines and shards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Something like this.
    Um how is a second sky cover better than the ring of trauma? And i own a car :p
    Cost wise it would be cheaper than r9 with equal refines and shards.

From a defensive point of view, the Sky Cover provides a better protection against physical attacks. And for offense, it's also superior. Also, since everyone is running around with Jones' Blessing in PvP, for PvP purposes the Sky Cover is also better.

And in case you missed it, he also added engravings to your rings.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Something like this.

From a defensive point of view, the Sky Cover provides a better protection against physical attacks. And for offense, it's also superior. Also, since everyone is running around with Jones' Blessing in PvP, for PvP purposes the Sky Cover is also better.

And in case you missed it, he also added engravings to your rings.

I did see it but im posting on my mobile and dont feel like playing around on calc to engrave them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just curious, since this is a 'dream' build, why no recast on the r8 top?
  • _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary
    _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Also, y dont u replace the stone of gaeas on the plate with vit stone, they add less hp yes but the phys def and mag def shud make up for it i think b:surrender
    I crack myself up!! b:laugh b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the first one.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    This be the reason why this guy is so smart!! b:surrender
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Also, y dont u replace the stone of gaeas on the plate with vit stone, they add less hp yes but the phys def and mag def shud make up for it i think b:surrender

That is true, as can be seen from inputting OP's pwcalc into a handy calculator.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Just curious, since this is a 'dream' build, why no recast on the r8 top?

Cause the chance and cost of getting -0.1 int on the top would be way out of my budget but i might consider it if my faction ever gets a base and does trials.

And so hmm vit stones on top yeah that sounds good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    edited June 2012
    Cause the chance and cost of getting -0.1 int on the top would be way out of my budget but i might consider it if my faction ever gets a base and does trials.

Yeah, the stats are a crapshoot, but as you said, it's a 'dream build'. Cost wise, if you setup a shop to buy the mats from people coming out of their base after doing trials, the cost for the first r8 casting would be about 70-90 mil for the mats, 10 mil for the forge charge, then figure about 20-30 mil per reroll to try and get the -int stat. Granted, that can vary quite a bit both in cost and time to acquire the mats.

Pricey, yes, but it would be less costly than a lot of other items in that build.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012

And yet you put -0.15 interval on the weapon.

For the records, odds of getting 2x -0.05 interval on your chest is about 1:1,800, whereas getting 3x -0.05 interval on the weapon is 1:8,000.

So getting the weapon is not only about 4 times less likely, it's also going to take more time, as you have to farm 20 Basic Badges for every reroll.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    And yet you put -0.15 interval on the weapon.

For the records, odds of getting 2x -0.05 interval on your chest is about 1:1,800, whereas getting 3x -0.05 interval on the weapon is 1:8,000.

So getting the weapon is not only about 4 times less likely, it's also going to take more time, as you have to farm 20 Basic Badges for every reroll.

I would be happy enough with -0.1 on the wep i dont need 5.0 but if i could get it i would. And honestly i thought the chances of getting -0.05 x3 were a bit higher than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    I would be happy enough with -0.1 on the wep i dont need 5.0 but if i could get it i would. And honestly i thought the chances of getting -0.05 x3 were a bit higher than that.

Well you should rejoice, getting 2x -0.05 interval with GoF on G15 is 1:16,000. Similarly, 2x -0.05 with +20 Attack Levels is 1:20,000. The rarest G15 would be +20 Attack Levels, Crit +2% and any of +2 Attack Levels, +2 Defense Levels, +3 Attack Levels at 1:1,000,000.

And getting 2x -0.05 on the G16 is 1:141.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This is how I would change it.
    Sure the odds of getting the R8R boots with interval is low but once you do that you could drop the crappy TT99 ornaments for better things. Lunar gives a better defense than TT for nirvana btw.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited June 2012
    This is how I would change it.
    Sure the odds of getting the R8R boots with interval is low but once you do that you could drop the crappy TT99 ornaments for better things. Lunar gives a better defense than TT for nirvana btw.

Just to toss it in, if you second stage the r8 boots and chest, then you get 900hp from the set bonus. Allows you to replace the savants with more JosD's, without sacrificing hp. If your goal is to try and max your def levels.

Although, with all +12 refines, HP is not gonna be a huge concern anyway.

Good call on the jungle belt. Didn't realize it refined so much better than the warsong naught belt.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just to toss it in, if you second stage the r8 boots and chest, then you get 900hp from the set bonus. Allows you to replace the savants with more JosD's, without sacrificing hp. If your goal is to try and max your def levels.

Although, with all +12 refines, HP is not gonna be a huge concern anyway.

Good call on the jungle belt. Didn't realize it refined so much better than the warsong naught belt.

its also more of an offensive build rather than a defensive build
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    I had 5 pieces of vana for the 10 def lvl. This one has 13 def lvls less than my original one.
    http://pwcalc.com/9530d87ec421464a
    I think i might aim for this now http://pwcalc.com/eab78ca5ce9429bf
    And i know lunar vana has better defenses but i prefer TT dont know why i just do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    edited June 2012
    I had 5 pieces of vana for the 10 def lvl. This one has 13 def lvls less than my original one.
    http://pwcalc.com/9530d87ec421464a
    I think i might aim for this now http://pwcalc.com/eab78ca5ce9429bf
    And i know lunar vana has better defenses but i prefer TT dont know why i just do.

You lose out on getting 5aps by breaking that complect. As well as the unrealism of .15 on daggers.

@Wiz yes I know about the hp as well as you could JoSD it, the issue then is the chances of getting interval .05 x2 is slim.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    You lose out on getting 5aps by breaking that complect. As well as the unrealism of .15 on daggers.

@Wiz yes I know about the hp as well as you could JoSD it, the issue then is the chances of getting interval .05 x2 is slim.

I dont need 5 aps and like i said at the start my concern was defense not attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    edited June 2012
    I dont need 5 aps and like i said at the start my concern was defense not attack.

Well then I'd change that belt to the elemental one for starters. Considering all the buffs you can get and the lack of magical ones the pdef to mdef ratio would be so unbalanced you would still get face rolled by an arcane or an archer using metal.

Sage bell giving 90% Pdef
    Vanguard giving 60% Pdef
    Extra Pdef from Base buff 30% or Tidal Wafer 50% or Demon bell 150%(75+75)

Grand total of 180~200% or 300% with demon bell active

vs just 60% from magic shell.

That puts your pdef over 18k while leaving your Mdef under 10k.

Edit: Use this for you're dream build. Gives amazing defense as well as giving you 5.0
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Burgenstein - Harshlands
    Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If you want purely defense go full 3rd cast r9 +12 with Jades in. low aps but built like a truck :P
    Burg is the word
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    If you want purely defense go full 3rd cast r9 +12 with Jades in. low aps but built like a truck :P

If it was cheaper then yes :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Well then I'd change that belt to the elemental one for starters. Considering all the buffs you can get and the lack of magical ones the pdef to mdef ratio would be so unbalanced you would still get face rolled by an arcane or an archer using metal.

Sage bell giving 90% Pdef
    Vanguard giving 60% Pdef
    Extra Pdef from Base buff 30% or Tidal Wafer 50% or Demon bell 150%(75+75)

Grand total of 180~200% or 300% with demon bell active

vs just 60% from magic shell.

That puts your pdef over 18k while leaving your Mdef under 10k.

Edit: Use this for you're dream build. Gives amazing defense as well as giving you 5.0

Dam that build is nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Dam that build is nice.

ya if you want to be a stupid op fish way to go showing fish how to make a decent pvp build without being r9 *******
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited June 2012
    ya if you want to be a stupid op fish way to go showing fish how to make a decent pvp build without being r9 *******

Just go away. Do you even know the probability and math to even get that interval on those 3 pieces? (Chest Boots and weapon) You're statistically looking at billions of coins.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Just go away. Do you even know the probability and math to even get that interval on those 3 pieces? (Chest Boots and weapon) You're statistically looking at billions of coins.

3x -0.05 on G16 Nirvana: 1/8,000, with a 1m fee per reroll plus the initial 5m, that's 8 billion

2x -0.05 on recast R8 chest: 1/1,565, with 1m fee per reroll plus the initial 10m, that's 1.5 billion

1x -0.05 interval on recast r8 boots: 1/223, with the 1m fee per reroll plus the initial 10m, that's 232m

The the total expected minimum cost is at 9.73 billion coins. For comparison, the fees for chipping all of a Warsoul weapon would be 6.75 billion coins. Add in the costs for the chips and it's pretty much 7 billion. And at least that's guaranteed rather than random.
    edited June 2012
    3x -0.05 on G16 Nirvana: 1/8,000, with a 1m fee per reroll plus the initial 5m, that's 8 billion

2x -0.05 on recast R8 chest: 1/1,565, with 1m fee per reroll plus the initial 10m, that's 1.5 billion

1x -0.05 interval on recast r8 boots: 1/223, with the 1m fee per reroll plus the initial 10m, that's 232m

The the total expected minimum cost is at 9.73 billion coins. For comparison, the fees for chipping all of a Warsoul weapon would be 6.75 billion coins. Add in the costs for the chips and it's pretty much 7 billion. And at least that's guaranteed rather than random.

I only put .05 x2 on the daggers ;p

Which has a drastically higher odd then that but still puts the total cost in the billions almost if not equaling a fully decked out r9 + 10 with decent shards. (not josd)

But my question was towards the troll not you b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    I only put .05 x2 on the daggers ;p

Which has a drastically higher odd then that but still puts the total cost in the billions almost if not equaling a fully decked out r9 + 10 with decent shards. (not josd)

But my question was towards the troll not you b:chuckle

Well 2x -0.05 is "only" 1:141, which puts the cost at around 145m.

Though, since I see Essences of Offense going for something like 20m on my server, those would make the actual total more like 3 billion.
    edited June 2012
    Well 2x -0.05 is "only" 1:141, which puts the cost at around 145m.

Though, since I see Essences of Offense going for something like 20m on my server, those would make the actual total more like 3 billion.

Yep that's about the cost of a fully decked out r9 +10 with good shards (like vit or something ;p)

But he did say dream build that is defensive. That was the only plausible thing I could think of and still keep a high end APS build.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3