Looking for a friendly guild on a PVE server!

Kitten - Raging Tide
Kitten - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Guild Banter
Hey guys :D This is Kitten, from Raging Tides, and I am looking for a fresh start! I will be making a new cleric, and hopefully, some new friends! I am willing to move to any PVE server, I am just looking for a friendly, inviting guild to welcome back an old player b:cute
I left the game a while ago because all of my friends left, and playing by myself got boring, and it felt like it was more difficult to make good friends at a higher level.

So, I just started my summer vacation and have nothing to do for a while, so I am re-installing the game and would love some cool people to hang out with who also are just playing to have a good time!b:chuckleb:victoryb:thanksb:cute
Post edited by Kitten - Raging Tide on

Comments

• HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi there

If you happen to decide on staying on RT which is a pve server after all
    I would like to offer you an invite to our faction FlameRoze.

Now some things about our faction:
    We are a fairly small family based faction.
    Most of all we just play the game to have fun with each other
    We don't have very strict regulations on activity as we know real life can get in the way.
    We generally help our out faction members where we can, every Friday we have bosses day meaning all officers will make sure your bosses get done if they are able to.
    Every now and then we host a faction event with a small reward for the winner, the idea of these events is mostly having fun.
    The faction timezone wise is mostly based in the USA, although I live in Europe

Now I do have to warn you that we might not be able to put up entire squads for lvl 80+ content as we are a fairly small but growing faction.
    And If you decide to join our faction chat is pg13 since we do have a few kids in the faction.

If you have any further questions or would like to join feel free to drop me a pm ingame or post something on this thread, which i will check a few times a day the coming days

We hope to hear from you

HardToFind, Executor of FlameRoze