Tattoo idea

Options
Yondarys - Dreamweaver
Yondarys - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited June 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
Hey everybody. I have a very specific tattoo idea but i need a good picture of it first. What I want is a picture of the demon face on the back of the biker jacket so i can get that tattooed on my back to scale. If anyone is able/willing to give me a hand on gettting a really good screenshot of this (I would do it myself but i do not have access to a computer able to run pwi) I would be forever in your debt.b:thanks
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe! ~Carl Sagan~
Post edited by Yondarys - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Yondarys - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    A: Correction- the fashion in question is called "Gothic Jacket"
    B: Elaboration- please find a picture of an example of a light color(the pic i found on ecatomb.net is a little dark)

Again, ty in advance b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe! ~Carl Sagan~
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I would, but I don't have ghotic jacket or know anyone who has it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    when pwv is back up i can get one and dye it white and screenie it for you if nobody does it before me
  • Yondarys - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    when pwv is back up i can get one and dye it white and screenie it for you if nobody does it before me

Ty, that would be really awesome! b:pleased
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ty, that would be really awesome! b:pleased
    np, unfortunately its still down
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bikerr.png

This?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well, I can imagine where you got the idea from. The PW developers actually ripped the image printed on the Gothic Biker Jacket off from what's actually a tattoo already:

tattoo4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yondarys - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Narriru and Nowitsawn, thank you both so much. those are both perfect. I am in your debt.