Need some elder guideance

XEmeraldSoul - Harshlands
XEmeraldSoul - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Venomancer
hello hello so first ff let me say that I am the type of girl who likes to seperate herself from the norm and just try different things. I say this because a majority of venos are AA only users and I know that is the intended armor for this class but it doesn't provide that feeling of being able to change up every once in a while so I decided to go LA. I understand that a lot of ppl dislike it due to the 'lower than AA or HA' stats or that it's nly a cheap defence till xx, but anyway that's besides my main point.
What I really came to ask was can anyone provide me with a little help with this ->>
http://pwcalc.com/6fc6ea65919d5398
It looks okay is and is kind of what i'm shooting for by the time I hit that lvl but i'm not too sure if those are the best gear choices. So basically is this realistic enough to reach or should I look for alternative gear? ALL replies appriciated b:cute

p.s. please keep the set up similar AA sleeves/boots and LA top/pants ty b:shutup
Post edited by XEmeraldSoul - Harshlands on

Comments

• Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I really don't know much for a LA veno, I'm purely HA with channeling robe and magic rings.

>.<

Basically i don't like it but seeming that you like to be diffrent like i do (reason for going HA) i'll try to fix it up.
    http://pwcalc.com/3f7008b9fa701ca8

thats the best i could come up with in the level range >.<
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There is nothing much you can do at lvl 80.

i created a lvl 90 build. at 90+ better gear becomes available.

it is really pricey , but the hat and Robe and ring can last till endgame.

I don't think we can change your mind , but good luck nevertheless.

http://pwcalc.com/0cb134ed0fe07f77
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I've only played LA up until lvl70 so I'm not sure on the gear options beyond that. I'd say, however, to try to have at least 4k HP by lvl80, 5k HP by lvl90 and 6k HP by lvl 100.

Aim to balance the defences, get two sets of ornaments (magic and physical rings, elemental and protection neck/belt) to mix and match depending on situation. You might need more physical attack or defence sometimes or more magic defence. I would even suggest two sets of gear full LA and full AA but that depends on your budget and/or will to farm/grind.

Also try to +3 your gear (it's not hard just need a few extra mirages and patience) to boost your HP further.

It kinda depends on how fast you're leveling too. How fast are you planning to get lvl80 and how long are you considering sticking to that level range? Because it leveling will go too fast you could stick with some low-to-decent gear and save up money for lvl90 or endgame.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Otonio - Heavens Tear
    Otonio - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    honestly, it really doesn't matter too much what armour you're using in the 70s because you're going to be squishy as hell until you get to lvl 100 and get serious about your gear. then if you want to go LA, you have a lot of nice choices. for your level, though, that armour should be fine to keep you alive, and you'll probably be better geared than a lot of hyper noobs at that level.

light armour kind of sucks, which I'm sure you've heard before and I'm sure you'll hear many more times, so prepare to get flamed all over the map in-game. I had a light armour cleric for a while (yyyyeah) a light armour veno, and a light armour wiz (sigh...) and they all were pretty fail. the wiz was the only one that made it to 100 and he was a 1shot from pretty much everyone, so..

but power to you for trying it. :) on the bright side, you could possibly do an APS light armour build and aps foxes are cute as heck.
    me lavo las manos con la sangre de newbitos