Any Have Any Old Arcane Gear?

Options
BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands
BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
I know alot of people are inactive or not playing anymore. Anyone wanna loan/sell me cheap any arcane gear/weapons? FC gold spheres +8 or better, nirvana arcane armor, etc. Let me know what you have here or mail me in game.

Thanks!
Post edited by BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands on

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If anyone want's to give him stuff of that grade, mail it to me and I'll use it and play again. b:avoid
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • BLOODTORRENT - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    as though anyone would want a whiney cry baby quitter to play again . . . .
    edited June 2012
    Options
    When did I whine or cry? :O
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    read your siggy
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    FC gold spheres +8 or better!

i always +8 my weapons, especially if i only plan to use them for a relatively short amount of time.

also if they have +mana on them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    read your siggy

If you think that's whining and crying, you've a lot to learn.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i always +8 my weapons, especially if i only plan to use them for a relatively short amount of time.

also if they have +mana on them.

Um, thats why i want them for free, ijs. People used to +10 them, yo. If mr "relatively short amount of time" hyper noobs was less noobish he would know that . . .

and i said fc "or better" - or do you deny that there are probably even +12 lunar weapons sitting gathering dust in banks and account stashes?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Um, thats why i want them for free, ijs. People used to +10 them, yo. If mr "relatively short amount of time" hyper noobs was less noobish he would know that . . .

and i said fc "or better" - or do you deny that there are probably even +12 lunar weapons sitting gathering dust in banks and account stashes?

They're probably also bound.

I know mine is, and it's only +5. That **** was valuble way back when.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    They're probably also bound.

I know mine is, and it's only +5. That **** was valuble way back when.

yea, that may be true, but maybe not. never know!
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yea, that may be true, but maybe not. never know!

I don't care for your attitude sir...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't care for your attitude sir...

go impregnant your mom
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    go impregnant your mom

Go try scab some more gear. Bum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    go impregnant your mom

Go **** on a bag of sucks
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And how u expect some1 to give u something valuable... noone give a **** bout you. b:fatb
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ellero wrote: »
    And how u expect some1 to give u something valuable... noone give a **** bout you. b:fatb

Pixels only "valuable" if you use them. Go reread the post, fool
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pixels only "valuable" if you use them. Go reread the post, fool

Seriously though if somebody has old arcane gear why not give it to a friend and sell it instead of giving it to some moocher they don't know?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Seriously though if somebody has old arcane gear why not give it to a friend and sell it instead of giving it to some moocher they don't know?

Their friends probably quit too.

I'd put it up on competition or raffle or some ****. You know, inject a bit of fun into the place for a short while.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Their friends probably quit too.

I'd put it up on competition or raffle or some ****. You know, inject a bit of fun into the place for a short while.

Shard with amber gems and run out of sz
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Shard with amber gems and run out of sz

Never, I spent too much time and effort getting those G8 Garnets :(
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Never, I spent too much time and effort getting those G8 Garnets :(

You should play vendetta with me b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I got bored of having nothing to earn.

I was there, briefly. Full R9 Axe-Vit BMs are fuuuun.

Soloing Genesiac Blink in LG was the most challenge I got tho (Without BP on a not-yet jaded BM, that's ****ing hard. I also had only 2,22aps D:). PvE might be simple in this game, but without it the PvP is sooo boring.

I miss the Ksing and raging in the swamps b:sad