Build

Options
X_Amanyrae_x - Sanctuary
X_Amanyrae_x - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Assassin
Hey hey,

I read the Assassin Guide and so far (till lvl 66) I've been doing 1 Str, 4 Dex every lvl, but some Sins in my fac recommend me to add some Vit, because I want to become an Interval PvE Sin and I want to be able to solo FCCs on high lvls (around 100 or so).
Is it true that I'll need to add Vit then or could I survive with armor, shards and stuff? And if so, how much Vit would be fine?
Thanks!
Post edited by X_Amanyrae_x - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _WoofWoof_ - Lost City
    _WoofWoof_ - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well if you can't afford some nice citrine shards i do recommend you add 30-40 vit until you're 100 and filled with immaculate shards, or even flawless will do. but hell i've had 3 sins and never really added vit cuz i'm stubborn and i was pretty squishy lol but you can get by without vit. so basically, if people are telling you your hp is too low you should either shard up(if you can afford the gear and shards) a bit or add vit. :3
    fudge da police b:shutupb:bye
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Do you find yourself dying alot or do you find your own hp low?
    If no stick with pure dex and ignore what others say.
    If yes then either improve your gear and/or playing style or add some vit.

Really the only reason to adding vit would be needing more hp, if your not able to afford improving your gear.
    Otherwise adding vit is pure nonsense that you will need to re stat into dex later on.

So whoever says you must add vit without proper reasoning is an idiot

and btw I went pure dex and don't regret it, even if some of my friends went with vit their soloing ability is no better then mine maybe worse even.
  • X_Amanyrae_x - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Okie, tyvm :)
    So I would be able to solo FCC without adding any Vit? (If I can compare it with shards)
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So I would be able to solo FCC without adding any Vit? (If I can compare it with shards)

yes , combined with good refines , ornaments and a decent weapon ( let's say refined Ocean Supreme Daggers = rank 8 )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yes , combined with good refines , ornaments and a decent weapon ( let's say refined Ocean Supreme Daggers = rank 8 )

Okie, so those Ocean Supreme Daggers are R8? R8 requires lvl 90 or 100, right? Because I really want to get R8 when I reached the required lvl (tho I will need to start saving to get the amount of rep needed :/) Also, what armor for lvl 90-100 is best for an Interval Sin? Someone told me the R8 top gives Interval. What other LA for around that lvl gives Interval?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Okie, so those Ocean Supreme Daggers are R8? R8 requires lvl 90 or 100, right? Because I really want to get R8 when I reached the required lvl (tho I will need to start saving to get the amount of rep needed :/) Also, what armor for lvl 90-100 is best for an Interval Sin? Someone told me the R8 top gives Interval. What other LA for around that lvl gives Interval?

There's a sticky for that.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Believe it or not at endgame pure dex will give you more survivabillity than having vit because of the bp heals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
    edited June 2012
    Options

Oh, right, thank you! I will read it :)

Edit; I read it, but I couldn't find the Ocean Supreme Daggers, only the Barrier Thorn Nirvana with -0.1 interval. Do the Ocean Supreme Daggers give as much Interval?
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Edit; I read it, but I couldn't find the Ocean Supreme Daggers, only the Barrier Thorn Nirvana with -0.1 interval. Do the Ocean Supreme Daggers give as much Interval?

Oceans do dont have interval , but an outstand physical attack paired with crit and max attack bonus. Barrier thorn nirvana falls behind in terms of dmg unless both are refined to 12 and you got more int stuff. Even with no int , Oceans defenitely worth it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options

Ocean Supreme Dagger does not have any -interval.

However, having more -interval doesn't always result in better things. For example, my sin has it all and yet the difference between that and my secondary setup is about 3% in favor of my current setup. Note that if I had kept Ocean Supreme Dagger and instead invested the funds for refining to +10, the Ocean Supreme Dagger would yield about 13% more damage/second.

And that's just because I went Sage. If I were a Demon, Ocean Supreme Dagger would've been the superior choice.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ocean Supreme Dagger does not have any -interval.

However, having more -interval doesn't always result in better things. For example, my sin has it all and yet the difference between that and my secondary setup is about 3% in favor of my current setup. Note that if I had kept Ocean Supreme Dagger and instead invested the funds for refining to +10, the Ocean Supreme Dagger would yield about 13% more damage/second.

And that's just because I went Sage. If I were a Demon, Ocean Supreme Dagger would've been the superior choice.

I am going Demon, so according to you guys, Ocean Supreme Daggers would be the best. For now I will go for those then and for the R8 top. I'm still gonna look for the rest with -Interval :)
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    the thing with r8 daggers is that they are practcally free since you will get the r8 chest for -int. pve-wise the g15 morai weapon is also quite good but takes some time to farm.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I am going Demon, so according to you guys, Ocean Supreme Daggers would be the best. For now I will go for those then and for the R8 top. I'm still gonna look for the rest with -Interval :)

Well, Ocean Supreme Dagger is a good budget choice, since you'll be getting Rank 8 for the chest plate anyway. And as it has much better DPH than some of the higher -interval choices (G13 Nirvana, G15 Nirvana, Hitman Legend), it's also going to work well on shorter bosses and PvP.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well, Ocean Supreme Dagger is a good budget choice, since you'll be getting Rank 8 for the chest plate anyway. And as it has much better DPH than some of the higher -interval choices (G13 Nirvana, G15 Nirvana, Hitman Legend), it's also going to work well on shorter bosses and PvP.

pony'ed b:avoid b:cool
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I just looked in the Interval Gear Guide and I found some armor I would wanna have at lvl 100 (if I can afford it atleast xD).
    For the Daggers I would like Ocean Supreme Daggers, for armor the Ocean Supreme top, Shadow Ashura Greaves, Ashura Boots and Ashura Bracers, Energetic Robe: Wraithgate (that is the rank robe at lvl 60, right?), Lionheart Necklace, Lionheart Belt. I just don't know at all what rings to get and I'm confused about which helm/hat to choose. I was thinking about Ancestral Divine Hat, but could I please get advice?
    Also, correct me on any armor if I didn't choose it right! :)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I just looked in the Interval Gear Guide and I found some armor I would wanna have at lvl 100 (if I can afford it atleast xD).
    For the Daggers I would like Ocean Supreme Daggers, for armor the Ocean Supreme top, Shadow Ashura Greaves, Ashura Boots and Ashura Bracers, Energetic Robe: Wraithgate (that is the rank robe at lvl 60, right?), Lionheart Necklace, Lionheart Belt. I just don't know at all what rings to get and I'm confused about which helm/hat to choose. I was thinking about Ancestral Divine Hat, but could I please get advice?

That's pretty standard interval gear. Though personally I would choose Myriad Blossom Greaves and Myriad Blossom Helm, as they're tradeable, give better overall protection until very high refines and the extra cost isn't significant.

As for the helmet, there's a handful of choices. The cheapest option would be Warsoul of Earth, which you can make from a Championship Scroll. Going up, you get Ancestral Divine Hat, which is the most popular endgame helmet. With the recent additions, another choice you could pick is Awakened Ancestral Divine Hat.

Warsoul of Earth is the cheapest option and it gets the most HP. Ancestral Divine Hat gives you the most damage via the set bonus, which is 5 Attack Levels. The middle ground would be Awakened Ancestral Divine Hat, as it gives more HP than Warsoul of Earth, but less damage than Ancestral Divine Hat.

As for rings, there's quite a few options. Popular choices would be Band from Heaven's Jail, Sign of Frost: Chaos, General's Badge, Ring of Trauma and Sky Cover. Out of these, you should know the following things:
    General's Badge is the Rank 8 ring
    Ring of Trauma is the Rank 9 ring (most expensive ring by far)
    Band from Heaven's Jail provides the third-best DPH for the lowest cost
    Sign of Frost: Chaos is a good overall ring with good DPH and the most balanced defenses
    Sky Cover provides the second best offensive mods plus the highest pdef refinement in a ring
    edited June 2012
    Options
    there is no rank robe; that robe is from trophy mode 69.
    you can "do" trophy mode 69 when you are 60-80; basically you pay 1-2 high leveled/geared people to do the run for you. you need 8 runs to get the robe, usually there are wcs from people selling it. at 70-90 you can do trophy mode 79 which gives a cape with a bit better stats (and cost a bit more). also, there are a lot less people running tm79

lunar pants are a bit more expensive but considered better. regarding the hat, your final aim would be a nirvy hat to get the +5 attack lvl bonus (it's a very nice hat too). till you get it (it's not really a priority) popular choices is the warsoul of earth and helm of aqua viciousomething. however, you can stalk AH and get some really nice crafted helms (you could stat a bit more str to wear them). I have a helm with nice adds that give better hp/pdef than warsoul till +5 (also way cheaper and easier to socket)

edit: hum, i was writing this post for sometime and olba got me XD

olbaze, at full +12 are tt pants/hat better defense-wise?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Also, correct me on any armor if I didn't choose it right! :)

This setup will be more than enough to solo frost. I'm personally using that setup and using the warsoul helm, with the rank 8 ring and a band from heaven's jail. I would recommend that as your pitstop gear so to speak and upgrade when you have the coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options

There is no single answer to that question, as it can pretty much change based on the minute details of your gear and whether we're talking buffed or unbuffed.

A rather common occurence would be the TTs being superior while unbuffed whereas the Lunar set is superior when buffed. However, I would consider the difference between the two to be irrelevant, as no matter what you do, they're going to be close.

Though, for ballpark figures, I'd give you:
    Unbuffed: TT>Lunar when you have 4,780+ pdef and 8,150+ mdef
    Buffed: TT> Lunar when you have 11,660+ pdef and 11,960+ mdef

All the numbers here are unbuffed.

Of course, if you happen to have sharded Primevals or Savants, then getting these numbers will be easier.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    there is no rank robe; that robe is from trophy mode 69.
    you can "do" trophy mode 69 when you are 60-80; basically you pay 1-2 high leveled/geared people to do the run for you. you need 8 runs to get the robe, usually there are wcs from people selling it. at 70-90 you can do trophy mode 79 which gives a cape with a bit better stats (and cost a bit more). also, there are a lot less people running tm79

lunar pants are a bit more expensive but considered better. regarding the hat, your final aim would be a nirvy hat to get the +5 attack lvl bonus (it's a very nice hat too). till you get it (it's not really a priority) popular choices is the warsoul of earth and helm of aqua viciousomething. however, you can stalk AH and get some really nice crafted helms (you could stat a bit more str to wear them). I have a helm with nice adds that give better hp/pdef than warsoul till +5 (also way cheaper and easier to socket)

edit: hum, i was writing this post for sometime and olba got me XD

POTATOS BACK b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Okie, tyvm all :) I found out which armor I want now ^^