Question for Commander Badge

PikaJin - Archosaur
PikaJin - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
b:shutup Why my seeker can't get Commander Badge(80%) at Luminance after leave Corona? I only saw Warrior Badge(+20%) and Vanguard Badge(+50%). I get Commander Badge(+80%) at Corona before, after leave order at Corona I sell that Commander badge to npc.
b:surrender anyone know how to get the same badge(+80%) at other order again? b:sad don't tell me I can't get the same badge anymore b:cry
Post edited by PikaJin - Archosaur on

Comments

• CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You can't get same badge. b:shutup
  • PikaJin - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    b:sad
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It says in quest log above orders that you can take one per order and that you should choose carefully because you can't take same on in other order later.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Once you take a badge from an order it is removed from the other 2. So you have to choose carefully which badge you want to take.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • PikaJin - Archosaur
    edited May 2012
    b:surrender
    b:flower thanks all for the answer
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I also found out a little bit to late... But it just means you have to spent a week or so extra to get the prestage you need... No big deal... Just get the 50% one now... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I just picked the 80% one for Corona since I plan to max out Prestige there. It's a real shame we can use them only once, but it makes sense.

Just means I need to do more dailies in Luminance when I get there. b:angry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The moral of the story is that if a quest has text in an important looking red color you might want to read it.
    http://i.imgur.com/npwHp.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The moral of the story is that if a quest has text in an important looking red color you might want to read it.
    http://i.imgur.com/npwHp.png
    LOLs........no way! Read something? It's by far easier and a lot more fun to "find out too late" because I had no warning whatsoever b:shocked
  • CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Common problem of pwi noobs /thread
  • HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear
    HUN_Loui$ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Is it possible to reset the bonus prestige on the badge?
    I haven't chosen any of the badges yet, I want to get any information I can.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Is it possible to reset the bonus prestige on the badge?
    I haven't chosen any of the badges yet, I want to get any information I can.

I think once it is used up it is gone. TBH once the badge is used up you shouldn't need much more prestige for 5k with any of them anyways. (which is the cap). When I am done with one I'll npc it and see if it will give me a quest to buy another though.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    it doesnt, had no room in inventory so npced mine and now need again but no npc has it
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Please do not post in threads whose last post is older than 30 days ago. It is called a necro and is against forum policy. Thank you.

-closed-

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.