Worth coming back?

Options
Hellsarcher - Harshlands
Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Alright where do I begin...sorry to absinthe for not being there the past couple of weeks I'm going to try and be active over the summer I won't be here for three weeks though. I'm sorry for leaving my friends out of no where ..miss you guys D: My issue is currently refining. I have been waiting for months for a legit +10 orb sale to refine my gear, but that hasn't happened yet(come on devs its the summer -.-) I have no idea where the game stands at this point and would like input from people.
Post edited by Hellsarcher - Harshlands on

Comments

• Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Best poll ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Id say just play it casually while you look for a new game lol its not worth taking seriously anymore though, and with the refine sale seems like they're making all sales far less than they used to be probably planning to drop the prices to around the old sale prices and expecting us to go nuts (which i'm sure everyone will) but idk just seems like a series of tactics to try milk some more cash out of a declining game. hurry up and be released blade & soul, I'm sick of trying to read korean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Alright where do I begin...sorry to absinthe for not being there the past couple of weeks I'm going to try and be active over the summer I won't be here for three weeks though. I'm sorry for leaving my friends out of no where ..miss you guys D: My issue is currently refining. I have been waiting for months for a legit +10 orb sale to refine my gear, but that hasn't happened yet(come on devs its the summer -.-) I have no idea where the game stands at this point and would like input from people.

he's overall waiting has been legit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    SUB!

/5char
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
    edited June 2012
    Options
    SUB!

/5char

yoyoyo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    SUB!

/5char

****ing DDOS
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    no spazz, if u quit, don't come back.... like how i sorta quit and play cod, i think i could try out black ops
    edited June 2012
    Options
    no spazz, if u quit, don't come back.... like how i sorta quit and play cod, i think i could try out black ops

nah u sux man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blighten - Harshlands
    Blighten - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    nah u sux man

Demon Troll, do your parents know that you're on the computer?
    edited June 2012
    Options

I pretty much did quit, showing up for crimsonjr tws when i can, playing skyrim vendetta and lol
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Where the game stands? You should just log in and judge for yourself tbh. I find it absolutely boring and have nearly nothing to do after I finished getting all my Morai skills. If you were to come back, maybe go for all the morai archer skills maybe? They're pretty fun to use
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Dia I miss you. <3
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Dia I miss you. <3

wow pyro post on my thread saying you miss someone else D: hehe how are you and heal? Dia I want to try the new content, but it just seems like they are now just trying to hard to appeal to heavy cash shoppers and trying to scrape off any money they can off a dying game -.-
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I pretty much did quit, showing up for crimsonjr tws when i can, playing skyrim vendetta and lol

crimsonjr? they still exist? b:avoid
    Where the game stands? You should just log in and judge for yourself tbh.

yeah do this instead of asking other people to tell you if you like it or not
    .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Yes you should come back. The population is absolutely booming with loads of new faces daily, the GM's have been giving away free dragon orbs and all they ask in return is a decent ****, and half the server has been having daily get-togethers where they all sit in west arch and talk about how fun D3 is and how they beat it 27 times already and dreams about making a living off of D3's real money AH and using the income to buy a Ferrari.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    wow pyro post on my thread saying you miss someone else D: hehe how are you and heal? Dia I want to try the new content, but it just seems like they are now just trying to hard to appeal to heavy cash shoppers and trying to scrape off any money they can off a dying game -.-

/thread

**** play vendetta with me
    edited June 2012
    Options
    There has actually been huge changes to the game, such as this huge rock in north arch (not kidding they really did implement a new rock, imo this is what i've been waiting for from the PWE staff).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    There has actually been huge changes to the game, such as this huge rock in north arch (not kidding they really did implement a new rock, imo this is what i've been waiting for from the PWE staff).

I mean i've seen some big rocks in my time but this one is somthing else SS -> http://imgur.com/Uz7d7,YxNSq#0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I mean i've seen some big rocks in my time but this one is somthing else SS -> http://imgur.com/Uz7d7,YxNSq#0

so glad they fixed the game by putting in a new rock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    New rock is best rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yes you should come back. The population is absolutely booming with loads of new faces daily, the GM's have been giving away free dragon orbs and all they ask in return is a decent ****, and half the server has been having daily get-togethers where they all sit in west arch and talk about how fun D3 is and how they beat it 27 times already and dreams about making a living off of D3's real money AH and using the income to buy a Ferrari.

how I miss your sarcasm burn b:laugh so..this new big rock update sounds pretty awesome does it provide catering services?
    edited June 2012
    Options
    how I miss your sarcasm burn b:laugh so..this new big rock update sounds pretty awesome does it provide catering services?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xggKo42eQVc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Options

damn it Paul -.- alright who said the game is better than before, how did it get better?
  • Neimroot - Harshlands
    Neimroot - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    What can you say that has not been said already? Depends on what you have put into the game; - thousands of dollars CS; hundreds of hours farming; pk drops; -. Things are the same, yet they are different. People have quit, played less; only come on now for TW; play for PK; come in and BS in WC.... There are things that are definately broke, things that will probably never be fixed, and things that will always be what they will be.

I personally (like anyone truly cares) am tired of the same ole grind. Factions are changing; people demand gear; pay; or have requirements that are unreasonable. TW is even different. I bet most of the server cannot remember a TW that is not for the most part a 7 - 15 min TW. (The ole rush lane b and power the crystal) versus the 2 and 3 hr TW's that everyone loved.

There are personalities that you will always remember. For example just a few words not saying their name, I bet you can guess who they are; "WC - Spam "POOSSSIE"; "TUNNEL-SNAKES"; "Hey - you mad?" .... Just a couple...

It's up to you. Come back or not it is your choice.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    What can you say that has not been said already? Depends on what you have put into the game; - thousands of dollars CS; hundreds of hours farming; pk drops; -. Things are the same, yet they are different. People have quit, played less; only come on now for TW; play for PK; come in and BS in WC.... There are things that are definately broke, things that will probably never be fixed, and things that will always be what they will be.

I personally (like anyone truly cares) am tired of the same ole grind. Factions are changing; people demand gear; pay; or have requirements that are unreasonable. TW is even different. I bet most of the server cannot remember a TW that is not for the most part a 7 - 15 min TW. (The ole rush lane b and power the crystal) versus the 2 and 3 hr TW's that everyone loved.

There are personalities that you will always remember. For example just a few words not saying their name, I bet you can guess who they are; "WC - Spam "POOSSSIE"; "TUNNEL-SNAKES"; "Hey - you mad?" .... Just a couple...

It's up to you. Come back or not it is your choice.

b:angry
  • TeaBag/ - Harshlands15
    TeaBag/ - Harshlands15 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    why would you come back? go play cod like a normal Intermittent explosive disorder person would.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    so glad they fixed the game by putting in a new rock

I say those of us that are quitting have one final party around the new rock.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited June 2012
    Options
    why would you come back? go play cod like a normal Intermittent explosive disorder person would.

I don't like cod..b:quiet
  • TeaBag/ - Harshlands15
    TeaBag/ - Harshlands15 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't like cod..b:quiet

wow really ):
    edited June 2012
    Options
    wow really ):

I mean like every game is literally the same..all they did was like put 1 new weapon in each one and called it cod 1000..b:scorn