Level 60 Veno Stats

Wolfgirl782 - Lost City
Wolfgirl782 - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Venomancer
What should the stats be for a LVL 60 Venomancer who wears Arcane armor? I screwed my stats up awhile ago and i just used a reset note. Thank you guiseee! :3 b:victoryb:kiss
Post edited by Wolfgirl782 - Lost City on

Comments

• Kiseop - Harshlands
    Kiseop - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i woulld say 34 str and the rest in int... but let's wait for the pros xD
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i woulld say 34 str and the rest in int... but let's wait for the pros xD

35 strength, but you're right.

AA venos need .5 str per level for armor and thats it. The rest goes into magic (or optionally vitality). So you start at level 1 and you've leveled 59 times to level 60. Thats 59 x .5 strength + 5 strength all characters start with, then round up.

(59 x .5) + 5 =34.5 then round up.

[(Current level - 1) x .5 str] + 5 str
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i tend to use a much more simple formula for str

(LEVEL + 8)/2

the only drawback of this is that you won't have enough STR for using patakas ( so you will have to adjust your points if you plan too)

As for lvl 60 , your clean STR should be 34 , and dex should be 5. As for Vit and Mag that is your choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue