Solo'ing fire as a cleric in warsong

Options
Mordenita - Dreamweaver
Mordenita - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Cleric
I've REALLY been wanting to do full Warsongs, but i can't effing solo fire, so I can never get a squad. =_= Working to make my gear better So hopefully soon I can solo fire, BUT it's not all about gear (obviously) anyone have any tips for me on soloing fire successfully? ATM I'm only r8 I heard nirvy gear makes fire a little easier to solo so I'm working on nirvy gear, BUT I also only have 4.5k hp (unbuffed) So i obviously need to work on my refines to. Any tips would be greatly appreciated be blunt idcb:surrender
Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
Post edited by Mordenita - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Usually the cleric ends up duoing a lane with whoever is the weakest DD in my experience. That being said, 4.5k HP unbuffed is really low and you should work on improving that above anything else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    A few days ago we had a 92 lvl 5k hp cleric in squad for full warsong. Died a few times but overall was fine.

There are 5 pavils and 6 people, so ask to do a pavilion with another person, or just go in between pavils, if somebody needs help you go help till most of the mobs are gone, then switch to another one that is having trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You don't need to have a perfect score to get pav done now.
    So you can basically just aggro the mobs and holypath away.
    Do this until time runs out.
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yes I know that's very low, but since they Changed Warsong every squad I get wants me to solo fire. I just end up leaving squad because I know I can't solo fire so I'm not gonna waste mine or anyone else's time. b:infuriated I've talked to other clerics and they say they've never had to solo fire before they usually duo it. I guess I just get the bad luck squads?b:sad
    Don't like me? That's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But Don't disrespect me I wont Disrespect you.b:mischievous
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yes I know that's very low, but since they Changed Warsong every squad I get wants me to solo fire. I just end up leaving squad because I know I can't solo fire so I'm not gonna waste mine or anyone else's time. b:infuriated I've talked to other clerics and they say they've never had to solo fire before they usually duo it. I guess I just get the bad luck squads?b:sad

Yeah, just form your own squads. WC that they need to be able to solo a pavilion and then help whoever seems to be having a bit of trouble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mordenita - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thanx for the replies everyone [: really appreciate it
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    my few tips for doing fire..

each mob should only hit 300 or so on you-pretty much nothing. the heads will hit 1.5-2ks on you. thats your main threat.

firstly, try to get seal of god. it can come in many uses, ie if you have too many mobs on you, use it on one and atk the others. or especially if the head gets too close and your other freeze moves r CD. keep in mind that it takes a spark, so use it sparingly.

also, you want to stay away from the fire mobs' special ability where they will themselves to kill u. you want to always atk them at max range. i believe ur max range is outside of their special ability range, so you should be safe from that.

stay as far from the start of the pavilion as possible, so that you have some room to retreat if necessary.

silent seal doesnt last too long. if theres a head nearby, i would try to chrome seal it, then spark and kill the mobs. if there rnt many mobs around, silent seal is good cuz it doesnt reduce ur running speed. in other words, if u chrome it, u give urself time to run, but being slowed, its not as good.

it should be very possible with r8. give urself a heal every once in a while. the levels of importance go from:

1)staying away from fire mob's special ability
    2)staying away from head
    3)staying away from being ganged by the mobs (not very important at all)
    4)staying away from the flamefist thrall guys b:chuckle

key thing is, dont worry about pulling several fire mobs, as they each dont hit hard on u. heal urself, and keep running around.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The head can be immobilized. Like Sleep, Seal of the Gods, Silent Seal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav