Help picking a class?

Options
friedpotato
friedpotato Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
So im about to get the game, and im wondering what class to pick. I wanna PVP at higher levels and have high HP. I want the class to be easy to use too, but not too popular within the game (as in not many people use them). What class suits these?
Post edited by friedpotato on

Comments

• Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    well the class to choose would be Barbarian. They are pretty good at PvP at high lvl's and have the best HP in game, and in a way they aren't the most popular choices.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    anything that is not asasin is gona work for not being popular

but asasin is easieast class in game to pk with SOLO

best hp class to pk with would be barbarian
  • Hayai - Lost City
    Hayai - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    for high HP you would want a Barb, BM, or Seeker. Barbs though don't seem to be a popular choice and they are good in pvp, and like Knight said assassins are the easiest class to play the game on and are really the most populated class.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I recommend the visa/mastercard class as it's the most op class and will allow you to dominate anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    seeker..might be good choice....><..(not as popular as assassins)

well...cuz their mag attks...hits like "ouchie..b:surrender"(especially to heavy/light armour classes)

good hp if well geared....

yea....depends on u tho..><..

..and just saying....(whispers: barbs..looks veryvery ugly......thats what i think.....b:cute)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I recommend the visa/mastercard class as it's the most op class and will allow you to dominate anything.

Old saying is old.

It's still true thoughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Barb, they have high hp and defenses. They are sorely needed at 100+ in squads. A well geared one is hard to take down in pvp.

He said a class that ISN'T popular in pvp. IJS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • friedpotato
    friedpotato Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thanks everyone, ill probably try barb first, and then make a seeker alt.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thanks everyone, ill probably try barb first, and then make a seeker alt.

bm is good if you take ur time to learn the class well but if ur just gona use fist on everything like most do its not worth it.

barb have a high probability to get in bh100 wish you can do and get 5milj cards

barb do not look ugly just we have many loser barb with tiny body and big head running around

and no head set fashion is allowed grr i want a cowboy hat on my wolf

seeker is good but ppl will take barb and bm and sin for bh100 seeker yes but not as often

tho ppl are idiots in general

bm with axe can kill the mobs in frost room with a stun+hf sadly most are into aps and if that is all they want they should roll sins
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bm is good if you take ur time to learn the class well but if ur just gona use fist on everything like most do its not worth it.

barb have a high probability to get in bh100 wish you can do and get 5milj cards

barb do not look ugly just we have many loser barb with tiny body and big head running around

seeker is good but ppl will take barb and bm and sin for bh100 seeker yes but not as often

bm with axe can kill the mobs in frost room with a stun+hf sadly most are into aps and if that is all they want they should roll sins

APS bms and sins seem to be fairly common though, and the OP wanted something that really isn't common.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Maybe a mystic or a wizard :Db:cute
  • Alchemystt - Heavens Tear
    Alchemystt - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Barb, they have high hp and defenses. They are sorely needed at 100+ in squads. A well geared one is hard to take down in pvp.

He said a class that ISN'T popular in pvp. IJS

He said a class that isnt popular he did not specifiy if he wanted it unpopular in PVP or PVE.

IJS.
    if youre going to be a smartass at least read up.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    He said a class that isnt popular he did not specifiy if he wanted it unpopular in PVP or PVE.

IJS.
    if youre going to be a smartass at least read up.

Oh yeah, I totally assumed that the unpopular class that he wanted to pvp on at high levels should probably also be something that he can use in PVE. My bad. I should go hide in a cave now, I guess. And when I reply to people in threads, with quotations, I should never actually talk to them directly. That would be bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

I finally got some skills and put some effort into learning my BM yesterday and totally agree with this post. I did slap myself with Sage Blood Paint before going out. Why the hell are BMs derpapsing everything when their AoE / defense/ control are so amazing?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    I finally got some skills and put some effort into learning my BM yesterday and totally agree with this post. I did slap myself with Sage Blood Paint before going out. Why the hell are BMs derpapsing everything when their AoE / defense/ control are so amazing?

I think they all go apsing because they think that is the only way to play the bm. When if they took their time they would see how versatile and strong a BM truly is.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So im about to get the game, and im wondering what class to pick. I wanna PVP at higher levels and have high HP. I want the class to be easy to use too, but not too popular within the game (as in not many people use them). What class suits these?

Barb. They can be difficult, but any class can be difficult if you actually put thought into your PvP, but you could be like PayUpSucka and just stay in tiger and use flesh ream/devour only. (pk, not tw)
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ