edited June 2012 in General Discussion
just what are this skill for? the dmg transfered is so little.. =.=
Post edited by ShadowSephy - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That was the point. Everyone cried so much about sins being OP we got the least of skills with this expansion. 2 of them not even worth having, and the other 2 barely worth having. I've not got the stealth skill for squad yet, however; death link is barely noticable. Which was the point, they meant to give us nothing.
  • cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well, at least it is something to add to the already high attack sins have. And they didn't take away aps.

The squad stealth buff looks stupid in my opinion...only 5 seconds of stealth? But, it is something i suppose...helpful in those potential squad wipe situations.
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
  • ShadowSephy - Dreamweaver
    ShadowSephy - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what a waste of 605k.... >.<
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You just don't have the imagination to abuse such a skill.

Already gone and wallopped people with 20% of a guards laydown for teh lulz and I love the skill b:pleased
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Most of these new skills are dependent on Soulforce for effectiveness. Soulforce is calculated from your Character Level and total gear refines.

A low level character with low refines will not get to appreciate them as much as a high-level character with higher refines.

This is a PWE game, after all. Did you think they would give out anything that doesn't factor in to spending coin/zen? Their goal is to do the thing which makes players need to shell out more money indefinitely, whether it be coin farmed or zen charged.
  • NeoTundra - Dreamweaver
    NeoTundra - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    how do i get the book/learn the skill for deathlink?
  • Sinuby - Heavens Tear
    Sinuby - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Share the Stealth .. rocks..
    has become very usual to me..

as another force stealth that you can share....

has some neat spots in the cube too..
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    We have the assassin sub forums for a reason.......use it.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yup, out of all of the Sin skills, Share the Stealth has been the most useful.

Also, Death Link doesn't work when a massive amount of damage is given in PvP. I hit a sin friend of mine 38k when he was death linked to another person (we're all in open PvP), and 0 damage was transferred. Tried it several times.

Though I don't mind it at all though. I been OP for quite a while now, it's good that other classes are getting better new skills than us.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yup, out of all of the Sin skills, Share the Stealth has been the most useful.

Also, Death Link doesn't work when a massive amount of damage is given in PvP. I hit a sin friend of mine 38k when he was death linked to another person (we're all in open PvP), and 0 damage was transferred. Tried it several times.

Though I don't mind it at all though. I been OP for quite a while now, it's good that other classes are getting better new skills than us.

I think he was trying to trick nab sins into running out to west gate in PK, Death link then die at the guards... xD

IF that's the case, it worked on me xD Though, I only died trying it once... Other 2 I was smart about it xD
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    That was the point. Everyone cried so much about sins being OP we got the least of skills with this expansion. 2 of them not even worth having, and the other 2 barely worth having. I've not got the stealth skill for squad yet, however; death link is barely noticable. Which was the point, they meant to give us nothing.

Oh stop ur bawlin, its the same for all classes, the new skills are rubbish.

As soon as i got the spinny-round one for my bm and saw how little dmg it did i stopped having anything to do with morai.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Sinuby - Heavens Tear
    Sinuby - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Jesusisback
    you don't have to read it mate... hahahhahab:chuckle
  • bubbelgirl
    bubbelgirl Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    only good things in moria are the dailies & the shroud jade for exp.

Combined with Crazy Stones u get 1.7mil exp/day 103 here i come ;p

Ofc, a few solo fc's/day help also ;p
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ...Why do people keep calling Morai "Moria"?
    Just wondering...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • alymara
    alymara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just wondering...

It draws them elusive Bronies so we can beat them to a pulp.........nasty little abomination that they are.
    Bait/Lure, Enrage/Trap, Burn/Kill Those simple 3 steps have been killing Trolls for centuries. "Praylor Falcus"
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just wondering...

Because Sanae is a good girl?
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    You know... Shadow Sight gives you a great advantage in PvP... You know what to expect from ur opponent etc.

Also its a great skill for trolololing people b:laugh my favourite one after 3rd spark and BP. b:laughb:laughb:laugh