HL wants more Sage or Demon Clerics?

2»

Comments

• John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sage is way better for support it has procs, chi, and a better plume shell. I regret making my cleric demon.

Demon shell uses half the chi, Purify uses zilch and Demon SoR has pretty much the best cleric secondary buff ever.

This argument can go on for yeaaars you know :P
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Kingy - Harshlands
    Kingy - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    true but stream takes to long you cant spam it like you can with sage vanguard spirit. Sage clerics will generally have more chi than demon clerics and clerics need chi for majority of there skills to survive.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Except where stream grants a complete heal (Unless your gear sucks too hard, although my cleric could 100% heal herself fullvit+a neon purgatory so...), gives you a head start on any IH stacks and provides the aforementioned Defence boost.

I never struggled for chi either, I don't know where this comes from, ever. If you can't build a spark for GL in 5 minutes, you suck, if you can't build enough for Wings of Protection, you suck and if you meant triplespark, you suck harder. Plume shell at half cost and never losing any for purify adds up fast too. Chromatic and Silent Seals are an admitted drain, but I'd personally take having slightly less chi for the lack of penalty on Demon over playing with slightly more chi.

On top of that, you get the fun on Wield Thunder and Tempest, assuming you don't play full support.

Also, I cba anymore, reply and you can consider yourself a winner here and go fight in the champions league: The cleric subforum. I've had this argument and so have a zillion others all over and over again in the cleric forum. It's flat out endless and ultimately doesn't matter for ****.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I ended up running out of chi a lot on sage cleric just because puri needed chi. qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I always assumed part of the reason sage purify drained chi so quickly was because it was spammable. D:

P.S. Run me through Act 4 Eo! <3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    true but stream takes to long you cant spam it like you can with sage vanguard spirit. Sage clerics will generally have more chi than demon clerics and clerics need chi for majority of there skills to survive.

Demon cost less chi and it's more fast to make chi on demon. (demon purify don't need chi and demon plume shell is half chi and 2 buffs give a 25% chance to get chi and wellspring give chi)

On sage SoR and Master li's thing (<-with a cd on that) give chi but everything cost chi.
    I ended up running out of chi a lot on sage cleric just because puri needed chi. qq.

Same i run out of chi on my sage cleric but never on demon.
    I always assumed part of the reason sage purify drained chi so quickly was because it was spammable. D:

In TW yes, we need to purify so much so on sage cause it can be spam its a drain chi and sage plume shell cost more chi as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    P.S. Run me through Act 4 Eo! <3

kk. Just tell me when. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Neimroot - Harshlands
    Neimroot - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Heal? I am supposed to heal? I did not know.....
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    sub = internet grammar police ..YOU HAPPY SUB I FIXED IT?