Venomancer Armor

X_Nixem_X - Heavens Tear
X_Nixem_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Venomancer
So I noticed that my friends, a psychic and an assassin, both have armor specific to their class. They say that they received it from a quest. I am a lvl 25 venomancer and I have yet to see a quest for armor. So I was wondering if venomancers have specific armor and if yes then what quest is it?

Thanks!
Post edited by X_Nixem_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Rank armor is the only class specific armor venomancers get. Rank armor becomes available at level 30. (rank 3; requires 300 reputation.)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Tideborn and earthguard get low level class specific armor through quests; the original races get non-class specific armors through quests.

The level 30 rank gear is rank 1, not rank 3. (Rank 3 requires level 50 and 2500 reputation.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Tideborn and earthguard get low level class specific armor through quests; the original races get non-class specific armors through quests.

The level 30 rank gear is rank 1, not rank 3. (Rank 3 requires level 50 and 2500 reputation.)

Just to clarify this, the original races came out about 2 years before the tideborn. They are Human, Untamed, and Elf. When the Tideborn came out they got some class specific low level armor and quests that gave high amounts of exp to help them catch up to other races in pwi.

As stated at level 30 you can see General Summer for rank gear and if you have 100 rep and 10k coin you can buy a plate, pants, and a belt as well as get a rank 1 ring.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just to clarify this, the original races came out about 2 years before the tideborn. They are Human, Untamed, and Elf. When the Tideborn came out they got some class specific low level armor and quests that gave high amounts of exp to help them catch up to other races in pwi.

As stated at level 30 you can see General Summer for rank gear and if you have 300 rep and 10k coin you can buy a plate, pants, and a belt as well as get a rank 1 ring.

One small correction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • X_Nixem_X - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Thanks everyone! That solved my question I have been having for a couple of days! ^^
    edited June 2012
    So I went to Commander-in-Chief in Archosaur and received my ring but I still do not know where to buy the rank 1 armor. I went to General Summer and there was no option or quest to buy it. So who do I go to??
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The NPC next to Commander-in-Chief. You should have the quest flag over its head.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited June 2012
    thank you