Your most fail moments

Options
VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
So we've all done something totally nab before, how have you nabbed it up in an instance? And not just newbie experiences. b:chuckle

Recently I was waiting for a fc squad on my sin. I've cleared the instance for money several times, and since no one hypers the first boss I decided to kill it while I we waited. Save the squad some time. I get there and have the following conversation:

Squad mate: Need any help?

ME: Nah, I got this.

Squad mate: kk

Me: 99999999999999999999999

(dies)

Squad mate: o.o

My charm had died and I hadn't tabbed back out from the conversation. And of course, I had to die right after saying, "I got this." LOL. b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
Pusillanimous:
1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
Post edited by VenusArmani - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• NRJ - Lost City
    NRJ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    No one cares, really :)
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I could swear we had a thread similar to this somewhere.. but after looking for 12 pages I gave up.. let me do a quick search on it hang on.

Edit: I Gave up.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • KittyJones - Heavens Tear
    KittyJones - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I enjoy these threads ijs b:laugh but yes there have been tons of them in the pastb:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Nowitsawn for the amazing siggyb:cute
    ♫Darling turn me inside out, destroy me just for fun
    Curse my generations dear, together we shall burn♫
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I could swear we had a thread similar to this somewhere.. but after looking for 12 pages I gave up.. let me do a quick search on it hang on.

It's been far too long since the last one, thats why. And these are always fun, at least to me. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's been far too long since the last one, thats why. And these are always fun, at least to me. b:surrender

Hmm I could've swore within the last 2 months we had a when we were a noob and ignorant thread. Someone mentioned getting scammed I mentioned not touching Kunkun until I was a higher level etc etc. Unless this is something different.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hmm I could've swore within the last 2 months we had a when we were a noob and ignorant thread. Someone mentioned getting scammed I mentioned not touching Kunkun until I was a higher level etc etc. Unless this is something different.

Yeah there was one fairly recently, last month or the month before at most.

My most noob moment, ahhhhh too many to chose from b:surrender

After the Expansion that gave us base trails, I refused to get the base buff for skill damage increase cause I didn't want to waste coin, yeah it was about after 5 runs that I learned it give mp regen too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • NRJ - Lost City
    NRJ - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Okay, lets play! My biggest fail was when we did GV back in PW-MY and QQKaKa played this over the vent - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4MPM_742Xg

Had to stop playing, that track hit me F much .....
    FYI the track is not dubstep, DnB all the way :)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Yes you are right there's one, i done it on my wizz its on page 18 now, you was close to find it :P

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1358881
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yes you are right there's one, i done it on my wizz its on page 18 now, you was close to find it :P

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1358881

Now it's on page 1 b:pleased

of course you found it and posted it right about the time I found it shifting through my old post listings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Now it's on page 1 b:pleased

of course you found it and posted it right about the time I found it shifting through my old post listings

Bah i got lucky, Kawaii save me the first 12 pages to check and since its my thread i knew around which other thread it was. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    M0st Fail M0ment? Installing the game.....Alth0ugh 0n t0p 0f that w0uld be having t0 share this f0rum with the sad n0 lifer br0nies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hmm my most nab moment, hard to chose but it would have to be on my bm when i was helping a friend in 69 i said to the squad at the start i could solo so there was no need to get a cleric but i managed to die on pyro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    My biggest fail moment as of late was casting Soulburn on one of the Netherfrost Spirits during a battle with Locen (destroying it when it buffed everyone with the fire resist/immunity). After realizing that, I HP'd away to the next crystal while he stunned and AoE'd, killing everyone else.

Oops?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Well I had and stil have plenty fail moments.
    The most recently one was in fb59 which I was soloing for a guildy.
    We were at ofotis and i was gonna lure him, so i managed to agro him and then i proceeded to fall of the egde of the ground I was standing on.
    I wasn't deep enough to agro the mobs so i could just stealth and try again though.

There also was this moment in warsong where after opening up the place i fell through the bridge you have to cross and then i accidently stepped back and got teled out of the instance.

And I got much more but these are just the ones that happened recently.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Realizing at end game a sage archer is better then demon. Then having to spend ~70million coins switching cultivations and getting all the books.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Spending 200 mil on the matchless cape when it first came out only to see it going for 100 mil a few weeks later. b:surrender
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mid way through a BH metal that my psy was acting as mob puller, I finished cleaning one group of mob, then cleric had to drop BB to rebuff the 3 bm and 1 sin who had died. All cause I didn't back off enough behind BB for the mobs to be inside of it. To my defense, I didn't force them outside of BB, at least the boss got hammered hard after that lil incident(and I learned to better judge my distances).
  • Quizeburio - Raging Tide
    Quizeburio - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Being a Noob Veno...This goes on everyday. b:chuckle
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    npc'd my barbs TT axes on accident because I was clearing out a bunch of stuff from my bag.b:surrender
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
    edited June 2012
    Options

That thread=the dumb **** we believed as newbies

This thread=how have you screwed up lately? xD
    My biggest fail moment as of late was casting Soulburn on one of the Netherfrost Spirits during a battle with Locen (destroying it when it buffed everyone with the fire resist/immunity). After realizing that, I HP'd away to the next crystal while he stunned and AoE'd, killing everyone else.

Oops?b:chuckle

Mmhmm, by accident. b:sin b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • __Jhuv - Sanctuary
    __Jhuv - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Was the first time i was in a squad which could get to 8th stage on Gamma. Oh at that time i had my cleric. Anyway i was killed in a stupid way during 7th stage boss.. no problems squad was fine.. so i ressed and i clickd the "leave instance" pillar instead od the returning one. I was like "why am i so stupiiiiiiiid " :(((( I felt really horrible xD
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/jhuvsign.png[/SIGPIC]
    __Jhuv - Mystic
    __Hysper - Cleric
    __Hysen - Venomancer
  • matthys101
    matthys101 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I do alot of mewbie thinks cause its fun b:laugh but 1 thing i recall was when i first started pwi way back when it just came out.Had a veno 79 doinging my first fb79(unwined)Walked in and aoe the first batch of mobs and my teams like WTF NOOB b:chuckle was quite a lol back in the days we'll many years passed and im still a newb b:cry
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    M0st Fail M0ment? Installing the game.....Alth0ugh 0n t0p 0f that w0uld be having t0 share this f0rum with the sad n0 lifer br0nies.

Well hi dere RainbowDash, are you still in a bad mood?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    my biggest fail moment was when i shat on someone elses bed one night.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Was more of a squads fail moment but anyway...

A friend invited to AEU yesterday because they needed a second cleric. All well, besides we couldn't find a barb. So our r9 sin offered to bring his barb for buffs and to tank bosses. That's where the fun started.

Our squad leader, a factionless archer, immediately started throwing a fit. She practically said that he isn't allowed to dual client because he would get double the reward for less work. His friends told her he's good at it and you won't even notice it's the same person. Besides that, he would have the repairs, so nothing with free coins here.
    Leader kept cussing at how the barb can't stay while she didn't have a 10th person either.

At that points the sin and his friends just said they will form their own squad and left. Being tired of her totally unneeded raging, my friend and me left too.

We ended up squadding with the other group and making our squad, while the noob archer kept cussing in normal chat and wcing 'AUE LF more, no children!' lol

And guess what? In the end we had a friendly, very smooth run. Sometimes it's better to just leave the idiots to themselves. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Was more of a squads fail moment but anyway...

A friend invited to AEU yesterday because they needed a second cleric. All well, besides we couldn't find a barb. So our r9 sin offered to bring his barb for buffs and to tank bosses. That's where the fun started.

Our squad leader, a factionless archer, immediately started throwing a fit. She practically said that he isn't allowed to dual client because he would get double the reward for less work. His friends told her he's good at it and you won't even notice it's the same person. Besides that, he would have the repairs, so nothing with free coins here.
    Leader kept cussing at how the barb can't stay while she didn't have a 10th person either.

At that points the sin and his friends just said they will form their own squad and left. Being tired of her totally unneeded raging, my friend and me left too.

We ended up squadding with the other group and making our squad, while the noob archer kept cussing in normal chat and wcing 'AUE LF more, no children!' lol

And guess what? In the end we had a friendly, very smooth run. Sometimes it's better to just leave the idiots to themselves. lol

I would have whispered to that dual client person to leave real quick. And asked the squad leader for lead because I had some faction mates that wanted it. I then would've kicked them and invited the other person anyway. But then, I can be kinda evil when in the face of stupid.

Speaking of squad fails. I was WCing for a tank, and finally someone answers me and I see it's an archer. Rather then kick them immediately as the squad pitched a fit. I asked them if they had tanked the instance before. They said it wasn't a problem. And I was like fine with me, as long as you know you can do it. They all immediately shutup when the archer ported to the instance and turned out to be a rank 9 high refined archer who sliced through the instance like butter. People who see a class without taking into account gear or skill and just assume it can't do it, just make me lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • rhianwena
    rhianwena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    When I first started playing I did not realize I could self buff. I thought they could only be cast on squad members. It wasn't until I was in a squad and someone asked why I wasn't buffing myself that I realized I could.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Most of my fails include rushing the wrong character in mobs, especially back when my BM was far more squishier than my seeker. I still do it today when I dualclient mystic/BM or mystic/seeker - I'll be on mystic's screen, tab to closest mob and run him there *facepalm*. I also majorly fail at resbuffing myself. Other people, no problem. My own mystic? Yeaaaaaaah XD;;;;....

This leads to awkward moments, such as...

Me, running BH51 on BM/mystic, with a cleric friend
    Me: *aggroes on mystic instead of BM* Oh ****, I'm gonna die... yeah, I'm dead...
    Friend: *walks to my mystic*
    Me: *AUTOMATICALLY hits "Go back to city" option on res screen*
    Friend: FAIL!

And she was right to call me out on it. Because that was major fail. XD;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Maybe the thread title should be, "Your most fail moments this month" to save all the flaming...

Here are just two little fails from the last couple weeks:

Anyway Im learning my pwr levelled seeker (only 82) and I stayed in FC after heads to practise on mobs solo. I vortexed three groups and thought that was cool so I ran straight to the next couple of groups and then realised, "Oops I need some chi for this" hahaha, so I ran out of FC with mobs hot on my tail....

I finally got invited into the new BH on my veno for the purge. I did whisper to the invitee that it was my first time and that I dont know what boss-buff I need to purge look like. I asked a couple times on the way and got answers like 'You'll be okay". So we start on the boss and theres 8 different de-buffs and probably its own buffs jumping around and I didn't (and still dont) have a clue which are good and bad so I just hit purge as a guess. I did that twice and no-one died so maybe I purged him, maybe I didnt.

...so if anyone can post what his buffs look like Ill be able to keep a better eye out b:laugh
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    M
    I finally got invited into the new BH on my veno for the purge. I did whisper to the invitee that it was my first time and that I dont know what boss-buff I need to purge look like. I asked a couple times on the way and got answers like 'You'll be okay". So we start on the boss and theres 8 different de-buffs and probably its own buffs jumping around and I didn't (and still dont) have a clue which are good and bad so I just hit purge as a guess. I did that twice and no-one died so maybe I purged him, maybe I didnt.

...so if anyone can post what his buffs look like Ill be able to keep a better eye out b:laugh

You can purge when he starts healing himself, which looks like the IH icon. Sometime he heals again when purge is on cooldown, but soul degen works as a decent backup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842