BM's End Game Gear

IPhantom_ - Archosaur
IPhantom_ - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Anyone care to give me the pwcalc of what a 5aps end game gear should or recommend a bm to have? I tried doing it myself, but can't seem to come up with 3.33 unsparked aps. I know for a fact im doing something wrong lol.

I have Lionheart Belt and Necklace on me with LA Wrist and Boots and HA Chest and Legs. My Chest is already nirvana. Nirvana'd it be accident since im not 100 yet to use it, but im almost there. Any suggestions?
Post edited by IPhantom_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Get aps claws and aps tome.
  • Arocus - Archosaur
    Arocus - Archosaur Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The base gears you'd need for 5aps are pretty much this.

A fairly decent set of endgame aps gear would be something like this. I refined all the gear to +5 because it's easy enough to refine to +5 with tienkang/tisha from event gold and I sharded them all with immacs because they're also pretty easy to get and decently cheap.

If you want something better than that setup you could get nirvana claws or shard with better shards. There's a lot you could do to improve that build but it's good enough for most things.

You don't need a -int tome for 5aps unless you want to play around with your other gear. You could use a -int tome to replace your pdef ornaments with mdef ornaments, or something else like that.
  • IPhantom_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I have pretty much all that, but i accidentally nirvana my chest before hitting level 100. So i plan on nirvana my gear and i was told that you can still get 5aps with nirvana, but i need to know do i keep the TT99 LA wrist and boots and not nirvana it or can i nirvana them and still keep the 5aps build with the aps bonus from it?
  • Arocus - Archosaur
    Arocus - Archosaur Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    A 5aps build with 4 pieces of nirvana.

You'd need the tome to have enough -int for 5aps if you plan to wear 4 pieces of nirvana armor.
  • IPhantom_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I am wearing TT99 LA Boots and Wrist. TT99 HA Chest and Legs. I accidentally nirvana my chest too soon before hitting 100.