Questi0n t0 Pkers

ResMePls - Heavens Tear
ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Etherblade (West)
S0 why is 90% 0f y0u s0 scared t0 fight G0rg?Ijs I mean m0st spend their time sucking up t0 him even the 0nes that are cl0se t0 his gear range and waaaay ab0ve his skill level...Any0ne care t0 shed s0me light 0n this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
Post edited by ResMePls - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    S0 why is 90% 0f y0u s0 scared t0 fight G0rg?Ijs I mean m0st spend their time sucking up t0 him even the 0nes that are cl0se t0 his gear range and waaaay ab0ve his skill level...Any0ne care t0 shed s0me light 0n this?

O.o using all this colors must take forever b:shocked

and it's pretty obvious....everybody thinks that if they suck up convincingly enough gorg will start handing them free stuff...

easy b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    O.o using all this colors must take forever b:shocked

and it's pretty obvious....everybody thinks that if they suck up convincingly enough gorg will start handing them free stuff...

easy b:bye

Nah I think it's more they feel he wont kill them if they suck up. Which is sad because one thing about Gorg most know is he will kill you anyway lol....Unless you are well geared like him and capable of kill farming him.

*waves hi Aura :P*
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    honestly, it's probably a combination of the two, sadly. <3 gorgy
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • ottalis
    ottalis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Maybe people are afraid that he might kill them and dismember their bodies and mail their part to PWI headquaters. b:laugh
    edited June 2012
    Nah I think it's more they feel he wont kill them if they suck up. Which is sad because one thing about Gorg most know is he will kill you anyway lol....Unless you are well geared like him and capable of kill farming him.

*waves hi Aura :P*

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii b:pleased

where have you been hiding? b:cute

honestly, it's probably a combination of the two, sadly. <3 gorgy

And you are probably right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    gorgy wouldnt kill everyone.Some of us are safe
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ottalis wrote: »
    Maybe people are afraid that he might kill them and dismember their bodies and mail their part to PWI headquaters. b:laugh

People in Canada have been doing that lately.....b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    gorgy wouldnt kill everyone.Some of us are safe

but most are not. personally, i love when he kills anyone who's trying to suck up to him (no innuendo intended lol)
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    but most are not. personally, i love when he kills anyone who's trying to suck up to him (no innuendo intended lol)

You totally intended that lolb:chuckle
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    LOL is this thread really about me? b:surrender

And what does the OP know about my skill lvl? I didn't know the fact that I don't abuse apoth (which is pretty common among the "pro" skilled people in this game) nor kiting was a lack of skills... let alone I never sage spark... and still I kill mostly anyone... and if there are people I don't attack or kill or whatever it's because 1) I don't want to, 2) I get along with them and we're having a tea party and 3) I went afk out of sz... which is quite often.

Maybe you should ask why they send 7 people after me when there's PK when they have another 10 people to go kill... boosts my ego (?)

Honestly, I don't care too much about the dying/killing thing... I'm not obsessed with the game to the point where dying in PVP will make my life hard enough to go on... hence I just don't put so much effort on it either, unless it's a 1vs1 with someone who needs some effort fighting with. In fact, I don't even PK with a mouse b:surrender the touch pad makes pvp life so hard D:

And no.. I don't give stuff to people just cause they suck up to me... and honestly, nobody sucks up to me... or I don't pay enough attention to notice...

And the only one talking about kill farming me (KingThis) is just but another one shot sin... like UR_END, Dao.. and all those stealth spark sins that waste... lemme count... 70k on IG + all those genie skills per attempt of killing me... when I could waste an IG and kill 10 people. b:bye
    edited June 2012
    Lol, well, I don't really know you so I'm honestly not fit to state facts.

Sorry, but that's just the way it looks like to me about the people around you *shrugs*

Since I'm a distant bored observer (and not even too good at it either...) I'll assume I'm absolutelly wrong ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Gorgy wouldn't kill me either cause well, I worship his nekid body (preferably when he's right out of the shower). *runs from his wifey* b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Gorgy wouldn't kill me either cause well, I worship his nekid body (preferably when he's right out of the shower). *runs from his wifey* b:avoid

pervert D:
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I can one shot Gorg with earthflame.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I can one shot Gorg with earthflame.

I bet Monofthalmus can oneshot Gorg with Roar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure, he takes out entire Enrage wizzy squads with MSS D:
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    I'm sure, he takes out entire Enrage wizzy squads with MSS D:

Oh yea, I remember that when it happened.

I had tears coming out of my eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    LOL is this thread really about me? b:surrender

And what does the OP know about my skill lvl? I didn't know the fact that I don't abuse apoth (which is pretty common among the "pro" skilled people in this game) nor kiting was a lack of skills... let alone I never sage spark... and still I kill mostly anyone... and if there are people I don't attack or kill or whatever it's because 1) I don't want to, 2) I get along with them and we're having a tea party and 3) I went afk out of sz... which is quite often.

Maybe you should ask why they send 7 people after me when there's PK when they have another 10 people to go kill... boosts my ego (?)

Honestly, I don't care too much about the dying/killing thing... I'm not obsessed with the game to the point where dying in PVP will make my life hard enough to go on... hence I just don't put so much effort on it either, unless it's a 1vs1 with someone who needs some effort fighting with. In fact, I don't even PK with a mouse b:surrender the touch pad makes pvp life so hard D:

And no.. I don't give stuff to people just cause they suck up to me... and honestly, nobody sucks up to me... or I don't pay enough attention to notice...

And the only one talking about kill farming me (KingThis) is just but another one shot sin... like UR_END, Dao.. and all those stealth spark sins that waste... lemme count... 70k on IG + all those genie skills per attempt of killing me... when I could waste an IG and kill 10 people. b:bye
    Nah I have watched y0u PK many times and I am sure m0st(th0se wh0 d0n't hump y0ur leg that is) will agree h0nestly y0ur n0t that skilled 0f a PvPer, y0u're gear is great d0n't get me wr0ng but thats ab0ut it. Anyway was just a questi0n I was p0sing, was really curi0us t0 find 0ut what pe0ple had in their minds ab0ut y0u c0ncerning PK. Feel free t0 flame me 0r whatever y0u feel like d0ing, 0r even the typical heaven tear qu0te 'n0n fact0r'.b:bye

0h and 0bvi0usly with y0ur gear refines and shards y0u can 1 sh0t m0st ppl. Any0ne can d0 that with with the c0rrect gear set up, especially an arcane class >_> (scrubby any0ne x.x?).
    edited June 2012
    pervert D:
    You like it! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I bet Monofthalmus can oneshot Gorg with Roar

i oneshot you once, but i missed.

._.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited June 2012
    Nah I have watched y0u PK many times and I am sure m0st(th0se wh0 d0n't hump y0ur leg that is) will agree h0nestly y0ur n0t that skilled 0f a PvPer, y0u're gear is great d0n't get me wr0ng but thats ab0ut it. Anyway was just a questi0n I was p0sing, was really curi0us t0 find 0ut what pe0ple had in their minds ab0ut y0u c0ncerning PK. Feel free t0 flame me 0r whatever y0u feel like d0ing, 0r even the typical heaven tear qu0te 'n0n fact0r'.b:bye

0h and 0bvi0usly with y0ur gear refines and shards y0u can 1 sh0t m0st ppl. Any0ne can d0 that with with the c0rrect gear set up, especially an arcane class >_> (scrubby any0ne x.x?).

I must fail then... and if that'd be the case, I couldn't care less...

and don't worry, I don't non-factor people...

now the question is... what does it take to be a skilled player? As far as I remember, pvp in PWI is gear based after r9 came out... and most of the people in the PK scene started PKing after r9 came out... whereas I started PKing with a TT90 set and a FF Sphere... let alone I did a lot of PK on my veno back then and was on top of the rankings as well... and not to go too far in the past, I came out on my fail veno like 2 weeks ago and killed 6 people with a tt99 magic sword... b:surrender

How do you tell skill apart from gear? Enlighten me :)
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012

._.

*STA and runs off snickering* :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited June 2012

The "non factor" wanna-be-insult, is usually used by people in HT who themselves would take it as an offence because their e-peen grows at the knowledge that people know who they are...

And Gorg never really cared about that, as far as I remember.

People who are famous more from skill than from acting like idiots, are the only ones worth talking to ^^

ib4"youshutupyounonfactor!"QQattack

it's a forum therefore even "non-factors" like me can say whatever they wantb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • USSRbm - Heavens Tear
    USSRbm - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2012

umm...is your "O" key broken? x.x
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    I must fail then... and if that'd be the case, I couldn't care less...

and don't worry, I don't non-factor people...

now the question is... what does it take to be a skilled player? As far as I remember, pvp in PWI is gear based after r9 came out... and most of the people in the PK scene started PKing after r9 came out... whereas I started PKing with a TT90 set and a FF Sphere... let alone I did a lot of PK on my veno back then and was on top of the rankings as well... and not to go too far in the past, I came out on my fail veno like 2 weeks ago and killed 6 people with a tt99 magic sword... b:surrender

How do you tell skill apart from gear? Enlighten me :)

Skill Vs Gear? Hmmm I assume y0ur being sarcastic asking this questi0n but meh....

Very simple. Lets say we have pers0n A) with full r9+10 with J0SD, pers0n B) 0nly has ummmm...TT99+r8+nirv all +5 with perfect cits.N0w lets be clear pers0n B CAN still p0ssibly kill the r9+10 but his//her chances are really next t0 n0ne since he/she is just a 1 sh0t. N0w if pers0n A just stands there and lets themself be killed then ya....0therwise pers0n B really in all l0gic really is n0t in their league.

N0w lets pretend they b0th have r9+10 the 0dds are ab0ut even as far as gear/refines is c0ncerned(n0t dealing with class specifics,purely gear).N0w this is where it actually c0mes d0wn t0 skill t0 kill y0ur 0pp0nent. H0w is skill measured d0 y0u ask? Well, which 0ne 0f them makes pr0per use 0f ap0th?Which 0ne 0f them uses 0ppurtunities t0 kite and time pr0perly f0r their next m0ve? Which 0ne 0f them uses the battle field 0r makes pr0per use 0f the bugs PWI has ch0sen n0t t0 fix >->? I am sure y0u already kn0w this th0ugh.
    N0w t0 adress what y0u said in y0ur previ0us p0st. If y0u ch00se n0t t0 kite/ap0th(which y0u d0...), that is y0ur ch0ice it's a game d0 what y0u want. But that still d0es n0t change the fact that a pers0ns level 0f skill can 0nly be measured by what they ch00se t0 sh0w.N0w if y0u have s0me hidden skillz y0u have n0t sh0wn yet , please d0 share =).

Any0ne wanna find my mistakes ._.?
    edited June 2012
    Way too much to read... b:faint NEXT?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear
    Mikaelundin - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2012

._.

*miss*
    b:chuckle
  • Aslu - Heavens Tear
    Aslu - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Skill Vs Gear? Hmmm I assume y0ur being sarcastic asking this questi0n but meh....

Very simple. Lets say we have pers0n A) with full r9+10 with J0SD, pers0n B) 0nly has ummmm...TT99+r8+nirv all +5 with perfect cits.N0w lets be clear pers0n B CAN still p0ssibly kill the r9+10 but his//her chances are really next t0 n0ne since he/she is just a 1 sh0t. N0w if pers0n A just stands there and lets themself be killed then ya....0therwise pers0n B really in all l0gic really is n0t in their league.

N0w lets pretend they b0th have r9+10 the 0dds are ab0ut even as far as gear/refines is c0ncerned(n0t dealing with class specifics,purely gear).N0w this is where it actually c0mes d0wn t0 skill t0 kill y0ur 0pp0nent. H0w is skill measured d0 y0u ask? Well, which 0ne 0f them makes pr0per use 0f ap0th?Which 0ne 0f them uses 0ppurtunities t0 kite and time pr0perly f0r their next m0ve? Which 0ne 0f them uses the battle field 0r makes pr0per use 0f the bugs PWI has ch0sen n0t t0 fix >->? I am sure y0u already kn0w this th0ugh.
    N0w t0 adress what y0u said in y0ur previ0us p0st. If y0u ch00se n0t t0 kite/ap0th(which y0u d0...), that is y0ur ch0ice it's a game d0 what y0u want. But that still d0es n0t change the fact that a pers0ns level 0f skill can 0nly be measured by what they ch00se t0 sh0w.N0w if y0u have s0me hidden skillz y0u have n0t sh0wn yet , please d0 share =).

I have beaten people with much better gear than mine... check my stuff... it's outdated b:cry
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012

One big hole in your explanation: the class of the players.

Tideborn are so outrageously OP. An R9 fish doesn't have to be skillful to win a 1v1 against another class of similar gear. Any other class defeating a fish of similar gear would be a test of skill yes, but fish classes are already on easy mode, there's no such thing as a fish with skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited June 2012
    One big hole in your explanation: the class of the players.

Tideborn are so outrageously OP. An R9 fish doesn't have to be skillful to win a 1v1 against another class of similar gear. Any other class defeating a fish of similar gear would be a test of skill yes, but fish classes are already on easy mode, there's no such thing as a fish with skill.

I have to admit you're right to some extent yet you need to know how to time your skills (mainly voodoos) to go from a 2 shot to a hax tank without dying inbetween xD