Ye Old PWI

Dreao - Harshlands
Dreao - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
So.. I came back on pwi today.. and made this assasin.. got to lvl 5.. Supply stash weapon now have a timer on it? Wtf happened to perfect worldb:cry It used to be fun when there where no exp room, just a scroll for 2x exp... hypers alittle bit after Pwi:Rise of The tideborn was realesed... Just a rant.. but you know you miss the old pwi
From start to bull****

-Perfect World International
Post edited by Dreao - Harshlands on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The nice weapon in the lvl50 supply stash which you need the uber expensive hammer to open is timed too now.

I miss the old days as well.

b:avoid At least I have fun teaching new people what zhening is now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Dreao - Harshlands
    Dreao - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I remember before r9... When you had to try.. where you didn't have mass APS... those where the days
    From start to bull****

-Perfect World International
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There's ANYONE still playing this crappy game oO ;O

Wow, hope you aren't cash shoppin'! If you are you need to get the hell out before it's too late (and you're **** poor broke) !!!

This game is such a ****ing sess-pool between the crappy player base and the crappy **** company that runs it...

You should turn around and RUN as fast as you can and NOT LOOK BACK ;)
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There's ANYONE still playing this crappy game oO ;O

Wow, hope you aren't cash shoppin'! If you are you need to get the hell out before it's too late (and you're **** poor broke) !!!

This game is such a ****ing sess-pool between the crappy player base and the crappy **** company that runs it...

You should turn around and RUN as fast as you can and NOT LOOK BACK ;)

This made my day :)
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    it's so horrible, devs kidnap me when i sleep and make me wear -int clothes and do FCb:cryb:cryb:cry
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Neo-deity mode was brought back to the lunar glade. Perhaps it's possible that neo-deity mode was also brought back to FC. I still need to confirm this for myself. It's not the old lunar or FC, but it might be possible to actually farm FC gear again.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm telling y0u...Br0nies are the reas0n we can't have nice threads anym0re.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Neo-deity mode was brought back to the lunar glade. Perhaps it's possible that neo-deity mode was also brought back to FC. I still need to confirm this for myself. It's not the old lunar or FC, but it might be possible to actually farm FC gear again.

Ah, yes...ND Mode was indeed brought back to Lunar, but something is very different about it. A friend of mine gave it a shot with another friend of theirs, trying to summon this Drake Fling, but instead, got one who had around 400k~ish HP and only dropped Fragments.

Maybe he was unlucky, but its possible the ND Bosses could have had their droprates changed. There has not been any signs of Frost ND Mode either. Further investigation is required...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah... game changed by a lot :(
    x_x