*insert class* vs Psy

13»

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    my imaginary ranger is lvl19 and a big of a b...

just like your first 89 archer huh ? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    just like your first 89 archer huh ? lol

how could i fake a LEVEL NINETEEN CHARACTER U DUMB ****!!!? if i was faking i'd say lvl 100 ranger!! and ffs leave my first archer alone, i don't give a **** if u think i was lying or not anymore. i reached to level 90 like i should have done ages ago and that's all i care about on pwi. u never been plvled with me and sis being plvled by bro... idiot. u want me to logon and show u?
    edited May 2012
    Evilxtroll

Level 19

Class:
    Ranger
    Title:
    Legion:
    STRIKE FORCE JAGUAR

Server:
    Tiamat
    Race:
    Asmodians

HP:
    MP:
    Main Hand Off Hand
    Attack 90 (+4) Attack 0
    Accuracy 562 (+20) Accuracy 0
    Crit. Strike 53 Crit. Strike 0
    Attack Speed 2.4
    Movement Speed 6.0
    Magic Boost 0
    Magical Accuracy 285
    Magic Resist 234 (+17)
    Healing Boost 0
    Casting Speed 1.0
    Physical Defense 276 (+58)
    Block (Shield Defense) 344
    Parry 352 (+8)
    Evasion 662 (+58)
    Crit Spell 50
    Crit Resist 0
    Crit Fortitude 0
    Spell Resist 0
    Spell Fortitude 0

Equipment
    Nokir's Bow
    Grade Normal
    Level >1

Unstorable in Account Warehouse,Unstorable in Legion Warehouse

Available for Level 1 or higher
    Very Slow 1 Strike Weapon(Physical)
    Attack 73 - 100
    Atk Speed 2.4
    Accuracy 170
    Physical Crit 50
    Parry 0
    Magic Boost 0
    Magical Accuracy 15
    HP 52
    Manastone Socketing
    EMPTY

that is straight from my so called imaginary ranger... ****
    edited May 2012
    You still come here posting and trolling yourself while advertising another game.

I foresee a ban on you soon enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited May 2012
    You still come here posting and trolling yourself while advertising another game.

I foresee a ban on you soon enough.

im not advertising idiot... the stupid game not letting me play =/ idk why it not opening up
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im not advertising idiot... the stupid game not letting me play =/ idk why it not opening up

because. you're meant to come back to pwi.
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    LOL. You three still fighting?

I dont even...
    edited May 2012

Because you don't have it , nor a character in it.

When you reply to idits liek this , dont you just magically feel like a genius ????

@shotwhointhewhat : Tell me one better thing that someone can do in these forum apart from trolling random trolls and chit chating about out daily meaningless or meaningfull lives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Because you don't have it , nor a character in it.

When you reply to idits liek this , dont you just magically feel like a genius ????

@shotwhointhewhat : Tell me one better thing that someone can do in these forum apart from trolling random trolls and chit chating about out daily meaningless or meaningfull lives.

look i send u a message, go check it out since u not believe me -.- and no way i will go back to pwi =.= i even post on that forum over there whenever something bad happen or when i ask advise. =.= i bet u still no believe me then
    edited May 2012
    look i send u a message, go check it out since u not believe me -.- and no way i will go back to pwi =.= i even post on that forum over there whenever something bad happen or when i ask advise. =.= i bet u still no believe me then

omds no red text
    edited May 2012
    omds no red text

Either started the cure (vicodin) or its the Apocalypse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Either started the cure (vicodin) or its the Apocalypse

I prefer monster and oxycodon
    edited May 2012
    I prefer monster and oxycodon

it will fry his already non-existant brain b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    it will fry his already non-existant brain b:shocked

worked fine for me
    edited May 2012
    definitely never coming back to pwi ever again, i saw that there were update that bh 100 is harder... i already have a hard time getting a squad that is even for bh around my lvl since i was like... 50... i just went rage quit on the bhs somewhat... just really tired of get one shoot over and over, just get to 90 and do some pk, but that almost did no go well except for other archers =/. no point on going on sin since bh100 is too hard for sins now. it is impossible and no way in hell no one wants an underpowered class in their bh =/. so i may as well forget it.
    edited May 2012
    Like you would ever attain 100.

Ironic since assassins already learned the Boss strategies and still go there soloing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Alright............is everyone cool? Good!!! Now we can move on with the topic.

Sins pwns psys 24/7 xD
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    zzz This sht still isn't closed?

@Jesusisblack Sins with the common str genie build are actually didadvantaged vs endgame psys once their stealth skills are on cd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Like you would ever attain 100.

Ironic since assassins already learned the Boss strategies and still go there soloing it.

what mean attain 100? i not fully speak english... but i will get to 100 soon... i just need my pvp sling shot first...

but first i want to keep playing cod.
    edited June 2012
    what mean attain 100? i not fully speak english... but i will get to 100 soon... i just need my pvp sling shot first...

but first i want to keep playing cod.

You slingshot won;t protect you from being killed .

You will never become good unless you actually begin to care about your armor and ornaments and learn your skills.

But you won't

So you will fail , simply as that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    You slingshot won;t protect you from being killed .

You will never become good unless you actually begin to care about your armor and ornaments and learn your skills.

But you won't

So you will fail , simply as that

u sir r a troll -.- i quit **** because i had to deal with pve once more and worse low level pve again... no way i am going through that again so i uninstalled it and reinstalled pwi =.=
    edited June 2012
    i sir am a troll -.- i quit **** because i had to deal with pve once more and worse low level pve again where i failed hard... no way i am going through that again so i uninstalled it and reinstalled pwi cause i want attetion cause im a unloved 15 old boy QQ =.=

isnt is pathetic and ironic when idiotic trolls call other people trolls. You little pest missed lots of hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    isnt is pathetic and ironic when idiotic trolls call other people trolls. You little pest missed lots of hugs

i hate hugs ... u the one playing a female toon... weirdo. i just want to ****ing own ppl, i could only do that on cod because i hide and shoot stupid ppl in my hiding spots in cod.
    edited June 2012
    i hate hugs ... u the one playing a female toon... weirdo. i just want to ****ing own ppl, i could only do that on cod because i hide and shoot stupid ppl in my hiding spots in cod.

Ohhhh so sorry venomancers are female only , but they would stil lkick your butt.

your existance shows extreme fail from miles away b:shockedb:shocked

but it's ok , we wil lbe here to feel sorry for you , you can go cry in corner , now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Hm....you make me wanna re-roll onto HT with a sin, give it ****ty gear and then just double spark in stealth and kill you, just so I can see your rage face....

Idk why though....b:sweat
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    r9 vit barb+ToP+arma will probably hit a 17k. the psys defense is a bit low. should get sky covers+12 instead of cloud stir
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
    edited June 2012

Wtb demon trolls location outside of sz