Show your morai G15 stats

Safeng - Sanctuary
Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
I finally managed to farm my axes yesterday and am kind of curious which stats other people got, armor or weapon.

Mine: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8189/hellfirehatchets.jpg

Not gonna bother rerolling, 2 sockets are nice and so are the adds besides the obvious troll. Perfect enough for me. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Safeng - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    nice of them to provide you with extra magic for spamming skills. very thoughtful of them.

my boots came with +vit adds and +demonwarding level

they are okay-ish at +5 refining out to have around the same HP as my 99 golds did at +6 (accounting for gear stats as well).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sphere.

Not amazing, but gets the job done. I actually like the extra HP since I'm still very squishy. Now, if only I didnt have to convice others that its stronger than my R8...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Now, if only I didnt have to convice others that its stronger than my R8...[/COLOR]

Yeah that's the issue. Just about two days ago a friend was asking me why I was using the 'crappy' G13 Morai sphere +3 when he had lent me an FCC +7 with Sapphire Gem on it. XD I had to explain to him how it worked.

Anyway, I decided to scrap the idea of r8 and go for the Morai G15 as well (I was going to PvP but meh). I'll post..whenever I get it XD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just got my bow yesterday, got two sockets after a few tries but still has lame stats (MP/HP/str) so I will try again today when I have accumulated more influence. Will post a pic later when I log on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • BrightPurple - Dreamweaver
    BrightPurple - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I finally managed to farm my axes yesterday and am kind of curious which stats other people got, armor or weapon.

Mine: http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8189/hellfirehatchets.jpg

Not gonna bother rerolling, 2 sockets are nice and so are the adds besides the obvious troll. Perfect enough for me. lol

You should reroll your stats if you have the influence for it. There are two different npcs you can use to reroll stats. One will cost 45 influenece, this one will reroll sockets 25% chance to get 2 sockets, reset refines, and reroll stats. The second npc will reroll stats only and will keep your sockets and refines, this npc will cost you about 60 influence to use. I might be wrong with the actual amount of influence needed, but the one that keeps ur sockets and refines will cost a bit more influence.
    edited June 2012
    You should reroll your stats if you have the influence for it. There are two different npcs you can use to reroll stats. One will cost 45 influenece, this one will reroll sockets 25% chance to get 2 sockets, reset refines, and reroll stats. The second npc will reroll stats only and will keep your sockets and refines, this npc will cost you about 60 influence to use. I might be wrong with the actual amount of influence needed, but the one that keeps ur sockets and refines will cost a bit more influence.

I'm quite aware of that. I didnt get the 2 sockets at first, so I rerolled them a few times before messing with the stats. I'm mostly keeping it this way for the extra HP (also, I'm currently in Corona, so I'll have to get back to that later~)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sphere.

Not amazing, but gets the job done. I actually like the extra HP since I'm still very squishy. Now, if only I didnt have to convice others that its stronger than my R8...

i think they r great. the +hp is better than 2 +vits
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
    edited June 2012
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Ugh just used my last 60 influence to reroll my bow.

Here is the result. Looks like I will be continuing my questing in Corona for more influence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • LittlePony - Dreamweaver
    LittlePony - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    http://i.imgur.com/8KTWr.png
    Got lovely stats for my DOT sharded seeker :)
    The trouble with real life is that there is no danger music.
  • he4rt
    he4rt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • juanmalta
    juanmalta Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    here is my magic wepeon after 9th reform
    http://tinypic.com/r/2lkxs2p/6
  • Ms_Leah - Sanctuary
    Ms_Leah - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My weapons' final stats b:victory

http://i.imgur.com/9GNIz.jpg
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    i wonder why some people pay 16.8m for a weapon when they already have a better one...
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    http://i.imgur.com/8KTWr.png
    Got lovely stats for my DOT sharded seeker :)

Curious what that would be at +10 or +12.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My weapons' final stats b:victory

http://i.imgur.com/9GNIz.jpg

i couldn't help but notice you have sage red tide (lulz) and stone smasher (lulz)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.