Clothing designs :D

Options
Kyna - Lost City
Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
welll a friend of mine (we shall call her an ex friend I suppose) did a lot of the clothing design for my characters in my original fantasy story. Goes quite a ways back x_x Unfortunately we recently had a huge falling out (thanks to a trip that was supposed to be nice which turned into her and her roommate treating me and my friends like their own personal servants and using the idea that they were "guests" as their excuse.) We're completely not on talking terms and I have been told that I may not use her clothing designs. So fine...

So I pulled out my old PWI fashion contest trick, where I photoshop the outfits on the characters, so that way I can just focus on the clothing lol.

So far I've been working on this design here.

UPDATED :D

2012-05-3116-28-07-2.jpg

Any feedback so far? It isn't even close to finished but I can make changes at any point! This character will also have probably 3 different designs to go through
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
rikaflare.deviantart.com
Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
... and a few losers....
Post edited by Kyna - Lost City on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    it's okay. Think the belt is a bit too big. And sorry to hear about your friend, next time make em give it to ya the rights to use it in writing. Then they can't back out just because of things like this, although I'm not sure you'd even want to use it anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kiehl - Raging Tide
    Kiehl - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I am sorry about what happened. But I think the world is full of people like this and we need just to move on.
    Anyway, about the clothing:
    I disagree with Venus, I think the belt's size is the jewel here. Maybe some pattern about the end of the dress? Could be nice.
    M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S IS A P L A C E M A D N E S S
    [SIGPIC]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/teaserx3/iconsGifs/anigif4-1.gif[/SIGPIC]
    I wonder what their faces will look like... As they lose all hope.
    I can't wait. Call for me when that happens,
    I'll come to watch, with some of the best black tea and dried plums.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys :D I worked on it just a bit more, adding details here and there. I think I'll keep the belt but what I'm doing with it I changed a little. It's not got that wimpy little design on it anymore and I added some frills to the red part of the dress though I'm not entirely certain about those x_x.

And yeah next time I plan to get it in writing or something that the designs my characters are wearing they are giving to me. It's a bit crappy that i have to go through the trouble of redesigning things myself but with the two characters I have to work on, I didn't much care for what was on them in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hmmm... looks good! Medieval styled, neat ;..;

Only thing I'd have to add; maybe if it were shoulder-free it would look even better? :o
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pretty awesome work.. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raffaell - Sanctuary
    Raffaell - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Looks good would be awesome to see more of your work. b:pleased