PWE at E3 or not

imnotwraith
imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Just wondering if PWE will be at E3 this upcoming week and if they have anything in store?
Post edited by imnotwraith on

Comments

• genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We are, in fact!

We have new titles that we've publicly announced. Come check us out at E3 and see what we've got planned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wonder then, will you GMs be at the E3 Booths? Or on stage? Maybe record your booth and upload the video on the pwe youtube channel (if there is one)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    3 threads about r8 recast sphere, and player-made patches to fix them, and this is the thread a GM shows up in b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    3 threads about r8 recast sphere, and player-made patches to fix them, and this is the thread a GM shows up in b:shutup

what do you want GMs to do?

"OK now children, put away the toys in the toy bin and come to Mrs. Geno"
    "Now it's nap time, I'm going to tell you all a story about the 'GM who is not a developer'"
    *Children in Awe*

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Admins/GMs so selective, they must be tired of the constant complaints huh? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012

+1

But but... they've got new games.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
    edited June 2012
    Admins/GMs so selective, they must be tired of the constant complaints huh? b:chuckle

I would be too, but this forum is heaven compared to the Minecraft forums, holy **** ...... b:shocked

minecraft and battlefield* seriously, every single post is nothing but hate and not a mod in sight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Gm posted in a thread about the r8 soulsphere glitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Gm posted in a thread about the r8 soulsphere glitch

A fix is coming sooon?? LOL
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    genotypist wrote: »
    We are, in fact!

We have new titles that we've publicly announced. Come check us out at E3 and see what we've got planned.

yay for new titles...also best siggy right there. FF tactics was and still is such a great strategy game.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We are, in fact!

May i ask if u know where the booth is. I will contact the friends i know that is going to pass by and get me free pwe swag lol
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    May i ask if u know where the booth is. I will contact the friends i know that is going to pass by and get me free pwe swag lol

Unfortunately I won't be there so I can't tell you where specifically. Look for the giant Neverwinter sign though, I doubt you'll miss it. I hear they're giving out prizes, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    http://news.mmosite.com/content/k/2012-05-23/perfect_world_entertainment_to_take_neverwinter_and_raiderz_to_e3_2012_1.shtml

b:cute

> Perfect World booth (#4512 West Hall)

> Throughout the expo, booth visitors will have a chance to collect a highly coveted Neverwinter tote bag and win a wide assortment of Neverwinter collectibles, including limited edition beanies and t-shirts. Players will also have a chance to enter raffles held twice daily. The raffles feature a wide assortment of prizes, including NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards, computer, and gaming equipment from Logitech and Alienware.
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wonder wich staff members are gonna be there? It would be nice to know who im flying the bird at when I walk by your companys booth

Btw I will make sure to steer anyone I meet at E3 in the opposite direction of your booth. = )

I may just be one gamer bad mouthing your company but remember. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. How many others like me are giving you guys a bad rep?

Death by a thousand cuts.
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We are, in fact!

I want to hear about PWI though. Like more cool areas b:avoid
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Wow you mean GM's will have to actually show up ? They did say the world was ending this year. Now we know the real date the Mayan's were talking about.
  • ccompfilipe
    ccompfilipe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    GM HIGH AS FU** , ASKING QUESTIONS WITH DIFFERENT CHARS AND ANSWERING THEM AS GM AND SH**...b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    yay for new titles...also best siggy right there. FF tactics was and still is such a great strategy game.

i loved ff tactics i had many hours on that game lol,i totally dominated it..jsut got boring when there was no challenge on the game after you maxed all out and made a few mimic's
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wonder wich staff members are gonna be there? It would be nice to know who im flying the bird at when I walk by your companys booth

Btw I will make sure to steer anyone I meet at E3 in the opposite direction of your booth. = )

I may just be one gamer bad mouthing your company but remember. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. How many others like me are giving you guys a bad rep?

Death by a thousand cuts.

dont make things worse than they already are
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.