RODE, Rise of the Dragonian Era

Options
biibshank
biibshank Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Chronicles
Go play RODE, Rise of the Dragonian Era. Despite all the bad reviews that you may have seen or heard about the game, it is actually a pretty amazing game. The main issue is, we lack advertisement to bring in new players, so here I am!(I know many of you will be angry at me for doing this on your forum, but...)

The game has great PvP Region Wars that are held every hour and there is open field PvP as well. The thing I really like about the game is that every single player gets a dragon that you raise up from an egg and then you get to ride it and fight on it. Dragon fights in this game are epic! The devs also plan to release castle sieges and other great updates in the near future.

The game is only a few months old, and its having a rough beginning, but its nothing that an influx of new players wont fix!

Just come and check the game out, I guarantee you will find something that you like about it :)

P.S- If anyone gets to this before a GM locks/deletes it, don't bother flaming me, I most likely wont come back to check the comments ;)
Post edited by biibshank on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ::bothers flaming you::

inb4depthed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Stop spamming the same post...

AND... /INB4DELETE

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1369251
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have a feeling no one loves pwi enough to do this on other forums... we dont even say good things about it on our own. b:surrender
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I have a feeling no one loves pwi enough to do this on other forums... we dont even say good things about it on our own. b:surrender

As weird as it sounds... maybe we're just not that immature to go bragging around. lol

Seriously? 'Oh look here's this cool game I play! Just don't flame me, I won't come back anyway!' b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • notagoodplayer
    notagoodplayer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Game looks like cheap **** by the way... You're bonkers if you think it's going to steal players from PWI...
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Good morning all b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    hmm i may check it out.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    NAH im to lazy,had ya though.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    /checks it out
    Masters of darkness who can control wild animals and wolves.
    They have a mysterious history.

Hell, how awesome.
This discussion has been closed.