Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    but wtf do i know?

Good question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Not trolling you here. But I am pretty sure you won't take boogie with that weapon.

i'm not taking u as trolling, i might not know much about u, but im pretty sure i know that much about u from what i can remember...

and actually... the hell with just facerolled, yeah, i am that cocky about what i am capable of... I WILL KILL BOOGIE ALSO WITH THE R6 +12 ONE DAY. it will likely be me posting a vid of that set of battles when the times comes... and it will come... i am THAT VINDICTIVE b:angry b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i'm not taking u as trolling, i might not know much about u, but im pretty sure i know that much about u from what i can remember...

and actually... the hell with just facerolled, yeah, i am that cocky about what i am capable of... I WILL KILL BOOGIE ALSO WITH THE R6 +12 ONE DAY. it will likely be me posting a vid of that set of battles when the times comes... and it will come... i am THAT VINDICTIVE b:angry b:laugh

1v1 plox. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2012

still... isn't that a low target for the r9 killer? ijs...b:bye
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i didnt waste money on it... even after i have r9v3 for all i care, that weapon will still be my main weapon most of the time... and eventually, when i am built the way i intend to be built... it will be the same weapon u will die by b:kiss

Um, ok... I mean, I'm all for trying out new things... hell, I went sage when every1 was all: "demon is the hip way to go", just for the fun of it... Turned out ok in the end, but rly dude, r6 in the era of FC/hypers/cheep r8/caster nirvana and what not, is just redic.

*facepalm* you belong in qqmu. js -.-
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Um, ok... I mean, I'm all for trying out new things... hell, I went sage when every1 was all: "demon is the hip way to go", just for the fun of it... Turned out ok in the end, but rly dude, r6 in the era of FC/hypers/cheep r8/caster nirvana and what not, is just redic.

*facepalm* you belong in qqmu. js -.-

U belong to vicu, ijs...
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    U belong to vicu, ijs...

Burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    please enlighten me why would you change hotkeys just to fight barbs? what exactly would be done so differently that you need to switch hotkeys? the answer is nothing. trust me, i do have a psychic, and pk'd/tw'd with it alot. fact is you dont need to "change hotkeys" to fight a barb. your arguement is invalid and your an idiot for trying to use it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    please enlighten me why would you change hotkeys just to fight barbs? what exactly would be done so differently that you need to switch hotkeys? the answer is nothing. trust me, i do have a psychic, and pk'd/tw'd with it alot. fact is you dont need to "change hotkeys" to fight a barb. your arguement is invalid and your an idiot for trying to use it.

does anyone here know what a "HOTKEY" is?... that would be along the lines of f1, f2, f3, alt+w/e cntrl+w/e (unless ofc the terminology has changed over the last 10-20 yrs)... i dont have any of that stuff set up... My SPELLBARS is what i changed... And the reason to set up to fight barbs specifically is very very simple... they have the most hps and are the worst to try to tear down if charmed... so the only thing really invalid is not even your argument, but you... and if u really have a psychic at sage/demon level... or ANY character at sage/demon level... u would understand that you should switch your spell bars accordingly once u have enough of them saged/demoned... unless ofc u just randomly plopped them on ur spell bars to begin with... then i absolutely would have to agree wit ya b:victory

and im told im fail... *facehoof*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingLulo - Raging Tide
    KingLulo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    bleww theres nothing amazing in this vid.. Apostasy needs more pk exp thats all... back in the days I used to pew pew a lot of R9 ppl atm.. but thats the life in this game CS to win. b:victory
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    bleww theres nothing amazing in this vid.. Apostasy needs more pk exp thats all... back in the days I used to pew pew a lot of R9 ppl atm.. but thats the life in this game CS to win. b:victory

Aren't you R9 too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Didn't I use to kill you and Enemy while both of you out geared me badly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Nope, you are mistaken. It was not you.b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited June 2012

Only tanking 2 BIDS with 7k HP? You're doing it wrong b:bye

But anyway, didn't you always try to jump me back when I was R8 and now kissing my ***?
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    U belong to vicu, ijs...

I r no slave, ijs ;)

but yeah, I belong in Vicious, or anywhere else for that mater, as long as I'm as far as possible from likes of you.

b:kiss
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I r no slave, ijs ;)

but yeah, I belong in Vicious, or anywhere else for that mater, as long as I'm as far as possible from likes of you.

b:kiss

u and spell r both annoying dooshers
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    No... Spell and Aasi are not annoying.

You on the other hand is.
  • imerchwithvisa
    imerchwithvisa Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    No... Spell and Aasi are not annoying.

You on the other hand is.

ohai there cleric who talks but no one cares aboutb:bye

spell = aasimar

lecus = apostasy
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hmm this thread got a tad derailed :3

OHhh darn you got me I'm Apo.

What a sly dog you are Mr. Alt. Because insulting people makes you a ton better... I guess I should make a faceless alt to and be cool b:bye
  • Elvenna - Raging Tide
    Elvenna - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012

THAT SCARES ME or at least used to....b:shocked
  • KingLulo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Aren't you R9 too?

yes I have the weapon and the belt, but I havent spend a dollar in the game.
    edited June 2012

Then what are you QQing about? That your R9 can't kill other R9s?

Who cares how you got R9; you still have R9. Stop crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    does anyone here know what a "HOTKEY" is?... that would be along the lines of f1, f2, f3, alt+w/e cntrl+w/e (unless ofc the terminology has changed over the last 10-20 yrs)... i dont have any of that stuff set up... My SPELLBARS is what i changed... And the reason to set up to fight barbs specifically is very very simple... they have the most hps and are the worst to try to tear down if charmed... so the only thing really invalid is not even your argument, but you... and if u really have a psychic at sage/demon level... or ANY character at sage/demon level... u would understand that you should switch your spell bars accordingly once u have enough of them saged/demoned... unless ofc u just randomly plopped them on ur spell bars to begin with... then i absolutely would have to agree wit ya b:victory

and im told im fail... *facehoof*

apparently my point went straight over your head, again changing "spell bars" as you like to call them (or hotkeys in general as most of the people i know call them) wont change anything about how easy any specific class is killed. its about how you combo the skills. and regardless of where skills are placed on your bars, for whatever rhyme or reason they are placed in a particular spot, wont change how you can combo them. your just trying to make an excuse as to why boogie beat you. it's sad, accept it. you complained earlier that he had over 8k hp and 16def lvls from josds blah blah blah, but in truth he's spent less on his wiz's gear than you have on your psy. he just spent it in a smarter way, even if you include what he spent on the acc stashed gear from his archer its still only about even. (and truth be told barbs arent always the hardest class to kill. yes they have the hp but psy's for one get annoying with a massive seal/stun everytime you attack when they are at their true end game. it all depends on whom your fighting rather than what class they are.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Elvenna - Raging Tide
    Elvenna - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Oh Yes KingLulo there should be PWI awards given out to those of us that didnt spend a DOLLAR for our R9 oh yes

DONT FLATTER YOURSELFFFF!!!!
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I CS'ed my R9 and I'm proud of it.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i CSed my npc gears
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • KingLulo - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Then what are you QQing about? That your R9 can't kill other R9s?

Who cares how you got R9; you still have R9. Stop crying.

bla. ur funny! you came out to pk when u got full r9 so GTFO, didnt saw u pking before...
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    edited June 2012
    bla. ur funny! you came out to pk when u got full r9 so GTFO, didnt saw u pking before...

I PKed when I was in R8 and you kept jumping me. Now you don't any more, *** kiss?

Only tanking 2 BIDS with 7k HP? You're doing it wrong b:bye

But anyway, didn't you always try to jump me back when I was R8 and now kissing my ***?
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I PKed when I was in R8 and you kept jumping me. Now you don't any more, *** kiss?

I PKed before I had R8 and you kept jumping me. Now you don't anymore, *** kiss?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]