Show Screenshots of a lucky Day you had Ingame

Options
warbands
warbands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Feel free to post here Screenshots of a Lucky Day you had Ingame buying or selling Items to Catshops.

My first Lucky Day was wen i bought a PrimevalStone to the price of ChaosEssence = 100k
but i dont made any Screens on this :(

My second Lucky Day is today, wen i found a Catshop buying a HP Gurdian Charm for 40m then for 4m b:victory
http://i49.tinypic.com/290q9vn.jpg
Post edited by warbands on

Comments

• Umikaa - Sanctuary
    Umikaa - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    LOL, i love how those are lucky, but if it was the other way around, you would have made a thread screaming SCAMMMMM!!!!!
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Renames this thread " I scammed a player and got away with it " thread .

Please be dumb enough to post your screenies here
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    /Watches as someone dual clients catshops.

One buying for more then the one next to it is selling.
    Some idiots goes Ill just buy from this catshop and sell to this other catshop and make a profit!
    Said player buys the way overpriced charms hoping to resell and make a profit. but the buying catshop inventory is full and can not purchase said item.

gg to scamming 101?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • warbands
    warbands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    yeah nice, the first 3 poster here...acting a bit jealous.

great subordination to say i would cry for scam if i buy some stuff at this price.
    but your hands on your nose first, you are the one answering in those scam postings: a shop owner can make every price he want, your bad if you buy it then.

the best is, i dont have nothing to do then use some dual clienting to fake this picture.
    ppl get a life...please.

and last, you 3 would say me serious you wont sell it to him for this price ?
    think what you want, let this thread open for people wanted to show there lucky day.

but i know from reading here, flaming is the stuff ppl do wen they boring from sitting ingame around with nothing to do.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    "reports you to a GM to look into your trade history" :) b:laugh
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    oxytorch wrote: »
    Renames this thread " I scammed a player and got away with it " thread .

Please be dumb enough to post your screenies here

Or call it ''a player was stupid enough to accidentally add another zero and scammed himself''.

It was the buyer's own damn fault, so congrats to the OP, I guess b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    warbands wrote: »
    yeah nice, the first 3 poster here...acting a bit jealous.
    I doubt any of us are jealous of an anoymous poster who probably did as i stated in an above post.
    great subordination to say i would cry for scam if i buy some stuff at this price.
    but your hands on your nose first, you are the one answering in those scam postings: a shop owner can make every price he want, your bad if you buy it then.

the best is, i dont have nothing to do then use some dual clienting to fake this picture.
    ppl get a life...please.
    Someone seems upset b:chuckle
    and last, you 3 would say me serious you wont sell it to him for this price ?
    think what you want, let this thread open for people wanted to show there lucky day.

but i know from reading here, flaming is the stuff ppl do wen they boring from sitting ingame around with nothing to do.
    I'm actually at work making "real" money while browsing the forums.

Red .
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If this was in the screenie forum, people wouldn't have to click the link. To answer your question about the charms, for me I would have said something to the player and messaged them. I would have then waited around a couple of minutes to see if they replied to the message (sometimes I catch them when they are actually on). If I was unable to communicate to them, then I would just take the money and run. But first I would make the attempt to get it back to them. 40 million is a lot of coin, its not like say getting a 2 million coin fashion for 200k, which I've done. 2 million coins is easy to get back, especially if you're a merchant. A lucky bh, a couple hours of grinding, you got your coin back. Even if you are mid levelled, the mobs in the wraithgate area could get that back to you in a couple of hours. So while it would be annoying for the merchant, its hardly an amount to get really upset over. 40 million though, is a quite a lot and not so easily recovered from.

Anyway, my luckiest day would probably go to the time I opened five packs on a whim, and got a cloud stir ring, and 2 sapphire gems. I proceeded to open 10 more packs and got nada, but still came out with a profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Umikaa - Sanctuary
    Umikaa - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's not jealousy dude. I just don't take pleasure out of knowingly taking advantage of someone making an obvious error. That's how you roll though , anonymous and proud of capitalizing on someone's misfortune.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    gg this actually has happened to me a few times. where i sell something in a catshop and miss a few zeros when i type ( when im sleepeh and go to catshop mode). or send my flyers to the wrong char and never got it back =.=' it is a misfortune yes. but oh well it is a game. i dont really own the item in this game pwi does rofl. just knowing pwi let me temporary own something and play their game for free is ok with me. but i do get a lil disappointed when i mistype something.