Endless Universe - Am I the only one who has this problem?

Options
Belzeber - Raging Tide
Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
I love this new instance and all but am I the only one who has problems getting to the second boss? I cant jump over the damn ledge because I got a **** netbook so I'm feeling quite useless the entire time. b:cry
If I'm the only one who experiences this, I'll deal with it but if there's more of you out there that feel that way, please say something! We might be able to convince the devs or whatever to either lower the ledge or remove it completely and replace it with a ditch/sunken platform without the ring, in the same shape.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
Post edited by Belzeber - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My last run, we had a BM with the same problem as you, he was just force to stick it out. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    My last run, we had a BM with the same problem as you, he was just force to stick it out. b:surrender

Same here, I never had the problem, but a BM did on last run b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yea we had a BM having the same problem yesterday lol

I know what you're talking about... This damned lava pool in nirvana gets me every time b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Belzeber - Raging Tide
    Belzeber - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    This is happening to all my characters. Yes this includes my BM too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome signature by Bellefleurs <3
    "Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freakin' moon!"
    "Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!"

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1335981

Bring Toonami back to Cartoon Network! Show your support!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    You can't double jump? (press space bar twice quickly)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    had a seeker in my squad who couldn't get over to the boss. Even after we kept telling him to voidstep onto to someone to get over and he wouldn't >>. Also just wondering if anyone has gotten any of the armor out of there yet? I am intrested in the stats of it
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    had a seeker in my squad who couldn't get over to the boss. Even after we kept telling him to voidstep onto to someone to get over and he wouldn't >>. Also just wondering if anyone has gotten any of the armor out of there yet? I am intrested in the stats of it

I have 3/5 pieces on my sin, looks pretty cool too. Going to through some amber shards in there for the LOLz.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have 3/5 pieces on my sin, looks pretty cool too. Going to through some amber shards in there for the LOLz.

nice. I do want the armor myself cause it does look pretty awesome.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

The problem they are having is that even while double jumping it looks like their char's feet is going into the ground while jumping instead of going off it.

This is the reason clerics with bad connections fail. Cleric base speed + lag = no jumping capabilities.

15 speed holy pathing cleric + epic connection = jumping up to 7 meters across with a possible 4 meter lift off the ground.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I haven't ran the instance many times, but I could never jump that damn ledge for the life of me, which was great, cause it meant I'd die like a noob because the cleric would bb in the middle and i was out of range on certain positionsb:sadb:shutupb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Try leaving squad before anyone starts attacking and jumping over. Usually works for me, then again I'm a sin and can just teleport.

I used to be able to just jump off in warsong, now I either have to leave squad or have no one else around slowing my screen.
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I've had this problem too. If you have bad FPS, you cao forget about making ot over the ledge. Suggestion- Go best performance and lower your effects down to nothing, jump, turn them back on. Though I do agree, lower the damn ledge
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

this used to drive me nuts on my back up PC, I couldnt double jump on it. That pc is min required settings at best, and people would talk to me like i was some sort of nub who didnt know how to double jump. it is a FPS/Lag issue with lower end pc's which doesnt allow you to double jump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sefiere - Sanctuary
    Sefiere - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    had this problem myself, almost always when i was slow to get to boss and most of teh squad had alredy gotten there. my fps drops and its impossible to jump over the ledge. nothing works.

only thing i can recommend is that if you have a crappy laptop like me, always make sure you are one of the first to reach boss and jump over the edge, works for me.
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I have this problem on my cleric and my veno.. I've tried everything.. I also cant jump the ledge in Warsong and the lava pools in vana. I even switched my keyboard in case my space key was screwed. On the other hand.. the 2nd boss spawns 3 clones that appear on the edges.. so whats the big deal if you cant get in.. you can still attack the 3 on the edge.. plus ranged attack. I can see if you only have 1 cleric so you want her to BB in the middle.. but Ive been only one and just spam chromatic.. no one dies. I've also seen barbs not be able to get in middle.. even in tiger form...
  • Thayl - Heavens Tear
    Thayl - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hi, ok i try this yestarday and works.

Press - Control + Alt + Delete
    then in Process select elementclient and right clic.
    in Priority use High or Real Time and try the jump again.b:victory

First time i do this i use Real time and my pc go nuts so be careful if u have a junk PC like mine just use High and "ALT + H" to take out UI. to lose more weight in ur chubby azz and u can jump.

Hope this help to some of you byeb:bye
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Hi, ok i try this yestarday and works.

Press - Control + Alt + Delete
    then in Process select elementclient and right clic.
    in Priority use High or Real Time and try the jump again.b:victory

First time i do this i use Real time and my pc go nuts so be careful if u have a junk PC like mine just use High and "ALT + H" to take out UI. to lose more weight in ur chubby azz and u can jump.

Hope this help to some of you byeb:bye

Avoid using real time. That can put unneeded stress on your computer. (That's like overclocking a part beyond its normal limits which can cause it to short out and become useless.) High is the best option. Also try using a speed buff too. (For whatever reason if your base speed is higher you can jump higher?)
    Example my normal pc can do it fine, but with my laptop I have to have a high enough base speed to jump ontop of the head to get to the platform / over the wall. (Could be just me /shrug)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ccompfilipe
    ccompfilipe Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Press ALT + H to remove ui
    *aways worked for me

/Thread
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Try taking a running start with Holy Path.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty