Expanded Quest Log

Annastasia - Lost City
Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
since the game was first started, so many quests have been added to game. BH, the white blue or purple from bh, Morai just to name a few. however the quest log has never been increased. i can't say i am shocked to see that an extended quest log now comes from packs. the ever greedy PWI is still unable to give players even the most logical of upgrades for free.

Frankie if you truly are a liaison between players and almighty people who control this game, can you please bring this to their attention. most people have at least 2 main chars they play now with tide and earth classes. there is no way that players are going to obtain extended quest logs for multiple chars.

and FYI opening packs does not qualify as "content". doing quest does count as content so giving players the ability to have and do more quests is actually a big plus for the game.

thanks!
Post edited by Annastasia - Lost City on

Comments

• Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Questlog expansion in packs is an insult to players.
    Not even in boutique b:angryb:surrenderb:angry
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I agree with you completely, it is utterly ridiculous to have this and the new fashion not be in the boutique, and instead stuffed inside some packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The only reason you have 20+ quests is if you don't do your quests. If that's the case why do you need more quest space for something you don't do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The only reason you have 20+ quests is if you don't do your quests. If that's the case why do you need more quest space for something you don't do?

People love to stack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2012

i dont do bh or morai daily. i stack them and do a bunch on the weekend. bhx5 bh2x5=10 so there is half your quest log.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Questlog expansion in packs is an insult to players.
    Not even in boutique b:angryb:surrenderb:angry

o my god imagine the world if those things were in packs too b:surrender
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm waiting for the day they make a Pack-ina-Pack.

"Open this pack to get a chance at one of these rare packs, which you can open to give you even less chance for rare items than normal packs! Yay Packs!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    To be honest, I don't see why you're complaining over this, it's just a new pack item, what is actually wrong with it, can YOU come up with anything better to put into a pack? if so, I think the GM's would love to hear about it, if not, you can keep your "Hatred" of this new pack item to yourself as it is actually a rather nice pack item seeming I myself, in a hurry to get to lvl 100 and to lvl other toons, I love the quest expansion and want to get one for my main, as I stack my morai, bh's, crazy stone and all other dailies and then complete them on the weekend which is rather nice exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I'm waiting for the day they make a Pack-ina-Pack.

"Open this pack to get a chance at one of these rare packs, which you can open to give you even less chance for rare items than normal packs! Yay Packs!"

I wait for the day that they give the PW Boutique Agent an option to open 10, 50, 100 or 500 packs in a single go. Kinda like Mysterious Chips.

And they really should either expand the amount of coin you can have in your inventory and AH or at least give the Banker an option to make 5, 10 or 20 batches of Big Notes.

/inb4coinexpansionstoneinpacks
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I know right? They need more ponies in this game.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If this game needed an expansion stone of some kind, its an account stash extension stone. Not this useless quest log one. b:surrender
  • I_M_Drama - Harshlands
    I_M_Drama - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    To be honest, I don't see why you're complaining over this, it's just a new pack item, what is actually wrong with it, can YOU come up with anything better to put into a pack? if so, I think the GM's would love to hear about it, if not, you can keep your "Hatred" of this new pack item to yourself as it is actually a rather nice pack item seeming I myself, in a hurry to get to lvl 100 and to lvl other toons, I love the quest expansion and want to get one for my main, as I stack my morai, bh's, crazy stone and all other dailies and then complete them on the weekend which is rather nice exp.

i dont see any "hatred" in the OP s post. i see statement of facts. ofc you are new here and havent seen the total destruction of the game. packs ruined pwi plain and simple.

so you get your main to 100 and buy an expansion stone. good for you.

as for what other items could be put in packs... lmfao! imo full rank 9 +12 should come in a pack but GM s wont do that.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I wait for the day that they give the PW Boutique Agent an option to open 10, 50, 100 or 500 packs in a single go. Kinda like Mysterious Chips.

And they really should either expand the amount of coin you can have in your inventory and AH or at least give the Banker an option to make 5, 10 or 20 batches of Big Notes.

/inb4coinexpansionstoneinpacks

Boutique agent has a quest to make 10x bignotes. The Banker used to have an option to make a single Big bank note but not anymore sadly. (That I've seen anyways)

Thought I'd laugh if they added one for freindslist / blacklist / coins in inventory.

Tired of having to carry around a bunch of bank notes (waste of an inventory slot.) -_-
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Quest Log extended Stone this idea is a super flop n disaster like most of the new stuffs who will buy a quest expansion Stone when ppl just hyper from lvl 1 to 100. PWI thinks they will do there all quest after reaching 100 wow. Dev's out of idea what to give more added attraction to the game so they are just doing the stoopid things. Come with Good Idea PWI or go check the suggestion box they are lots of ideas to execute which can really help the game and us(players).b:laughb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Boutique agent has a quest to make 10x bignotes. The Banker used to have an option to make a single Big bank note but not anymore sadly. (That I've seen anyways)

That would be rather interesting, considering that the last time I made some Big Notes at a banker was a few days ago.

Just checked in-game and both options are available. I'll now just proceed to rage because a few days ago I spent quite some time turning 200m coins into 20 big notes.
    Thought I'd laugh if they added one for freindslist / blacklist / coins in inventory.

All of them are expansions that people have wanted at some point. They did this, so why not the others? <TrollfaceGoesHere>
    Tired of having to carry around a bunch of bank notes (waste of an inventory slot.) -_-

Tired of having to convert coins to Big Notes because I have 200,000,000 in AH, 200,000,000 in inventory and another 300,000,000 in my catshop in merchandise.

Also tired of converting said Big Notes to coin and then to Gold.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That would be rather interesting, considering that the last time I made some Big Notes at a banker was a few days ago.
    Weird... Every time I've looked I don't have any quest options from the banker :/
    Just checked in-game and both options are available. I'll now just proceed to rage because a few days ago I spent quite some time turning 200m coins into 20 big notes.

b:chuckle

All of them are expansions that people have wanted at some point. They did this, so why not the others? <TrollfaceGoesHere>

b:surrender

Tired of having to convert coins to Big Notes because I have 200,000,000 in AH, 200,000,000 in inventory and another 300,000,000 in my catshop in merchandise.

Also tired of converting said Big Notes to coin and then to Gold.
    You get used to it >_>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    If this game needed an expansion stone of some kind, its an account stash extension stone. Not this useless quest log one. b:surrender

And blacklist extension stone, and super blacklist extension stone.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I know right? They need more ponies in this game.

^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Oh please.

I'm someone who has many alts but yea, can't do morai + bh+ whatever dailies on all characters daily.

Imo that expansion should have been a free for all by now. Or at least be obtainable directly, not in ******n packs. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~