Gearing help?

Options
SSCaster - Lost City
SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Wizard
I don't play too often any more on PWI, kinda went to a game that begins with A and ends with ion.

Currently, I have this as my gear: http://pwcalc.com/7375c14dd719882f

I wanted to know what I should aim to be getting by level 90. I don't want to spend a lot of time farming or spend rl cash on this game anymore. So what would you suggest? (Btw, I do have a aps character I can farm with, though I get very bored on it)
Post edited by SSCaster - Lost City on

Comments

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I would say you should be aiming for ATLEAST this if not that with +4 on armor/ornaments and +5 wep.

All of that is extremely cheap, like extremely. The most expensive things would be the cape(20mil~ and the wep 8mil~) This is of course on my server, it would probably differ on yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • SSCaster - Lost City
    SSCaster - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I would say you should be aiming for ATLEAST this if not that with +4 on armor/ornaments and +5 wep.

All of that is extremely cheap, like extremely. The most expensive things would be the cape(20mil~ and the wep 8mil~) This is of course on my server, it would probably differ on yours.

Thank you :). I will aim for that for around lvl 90, for the pre-90 I'll salvage around for molds and such that will help with hp and p.def. Hopefully they won't cost an arm and leg.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On general cheap alternatives:

Look in AH for good OHT sleeves (2 star Fearless Blaze). The ones with good stats are usually like 200k or something. You can also try to make them yourself, at lvl 90 you can do OHT daily (folow up on the gold quest inside OHT, and you'll unlock it). This'll reward you with 4 tears of heaven a day, and that along side 8 luminostones and 8 golden statue (both extremely cheap) makes 1 sleeve (3 tears. You can save the 4th for later). Decompose the crappy stats for 70 perf stones (unlimited genie food)

For the hat, try keep a look out for OHT hat (Ethernal Calmland)
    This is also lvl 90.
    Than at lvl 91, there is OHT top (Golden Thread Wear).
    These 2 are probably less easy to find, as they require more expencive mats, but they can have very good stats, and will still be a LOT cheaper than the TT alternatives (especially TT90 top, which requires Giant Beast Armors (pritty expencive).

If you can't find any of those and TT90 top is still to expencive for you, you could try Devil's Cape of Aries
    Not as good as a TT cape, but it get's the job done

Cape: While Ashen recomended a good cape, it's also pritty expencive.
    Here again is OHT an option, at lvl 93 comes the Stratus of Buddha. Same deal as with OHT top.
    Also just keep an eye out in AH for capes in general. For capes it's more about the addons than the stats or grade itself (grade atleast as long as you're not refinging very high), so a lvl 87 or 77 cape could do the job just as well
    At lvl 96, I'd suggest a Cape of Elite Leather. Costs about 1,5mil (though that's still a long way to go for you)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thank you :). I will aim for that for around lvl 90, for the pre-90 I'll salvage around for molds and such that will help with hp and p.def. Hopefully they won't cost an arm and leg.

I don't recommend sharding full citrines though. :U My preference is 4 pieces with garnets, 2 pieces with citrines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.