Another ridiculous cube glitch

Ryzell - Lost City
Ryzell - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
ok, so i was doing cube on main and ended up in room 37. i went to the corner like everybody but then appeared in room 1..., like if i fall from room 37 to 1, and then i got stuck, i couldnt move while in room 1 and i relogged, but before that i checked a thousand of times if some1 killed me - no one killed ofc, if some1 had done i wouldnt get stuck..., after i relogged i had a quest avaible for me in the npc room 1 teleport master, i didnt read the damn quest but it was saying about ''what a pity u ended here'' (lol?), had to wait 2 min and got the dice ''engraved with the words 'cube of fate room 32''', i cant use it for obviously reasons...

This isnt the first time it happens... but im really mad it happened again... that make me think ''WTF PWI EVERYONE I KNOW IS QUITTING DAAAMNIT!''

btw i always choose the second option of the cube, but would be really nice if pwi send me a fking PoF as apologies! b:sweat

ps. i already submited a ticket with a pic on it, so dont come saying the same **** ''go submit a ticket''... pft!
Post edited by Ryzell - Lost City on

Comments

• Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Did you happened to get on the Bombs away room?
    You should read the damn quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryzell - Lost City
    Ryzell - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i didnt have the bomb quest... i just started the cube, thats why im mad... lol
    also before i relog checked all my quest log to be sure.

btw nevermind, i cant submit a ticket b/c couldnt select the server... b:sweat
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i didnt have the bomb quest... i just started the cube, thats why im mad... lol
    also before i relog checked all my quest log to be sure.

btw nevermind, i cant submit a ticket b/c couldnt select the server... b:sweat

You just started the cube but you was in room 37...okay...for me room 37 is close to the end of cube not to the start...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Amixia - Lost City
    Amixia - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If you have a dice in room 1 it's easy to continue. Just exchange it for a puzzle cube at the forges around.
  • mangomanau1
    mangomanau1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    You seem quite wise, but doyou mean room 38.

If you are reading pwi-wiki, in my opinion running to the far corner does not stop you from dieing. It may occasionally but when i used to do it i always died trying that.

I have no idea why you would need to run to the corner in room 37

Oh you mean 32. As somone mentioned you trade the 32 for a puzzle cube from one of the forges scattered around room 1. If you are stuck in cube town portal will take you back to room 1 ( i always used to carry teleport scrolls though as i had loads from old alts i never used).

More than likely someone killed you and it didnt list it for some reason. Maybe they 1 shot you and it didnt register everything right or some kind of aoe and it was a bit buggy.

If you were in the PK room running to the corner is a good way to die if other people were there or a likely place for a sin to stealth. If you are right in the corner i thought you had a bad view of the room and cant see what is coming.

If its happened before well dont keep doing it!!!!
  • EkaAstato - Lost City
    EkaAstato - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    sorry i meant room 38... and no i didnt start cube from room 38/37, the point is: i didnt end up in bomb room..., is it so hard to understand?
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ok, so i was doing cube on main and ended up in room 38. i went to the corner like everybody but then appeared in room 1..., like if i fall from room 38 to 1, and then i got stuck, i couldnt move while in room 1 and i relogged, but before that i checked a thousand of times if some1 killed me - no one killed ofc, if some1 had done i wouldnt get stuck..., after i relogged i had a quest avaible for me in the npc room 1 teleport master, i didnt read the damn quest but it was saying about ''what a pity u ended here'' (lol?), had to wait 2 min and got the dice ''engraved with the words 'cube of fate room 32''', i cant use it for obviously reasons...

This isnt the first time it happens... but im really mad it happened again... that make me think ''WTF PWI EVERYONE I KNOW IS QUITTING DAAAMNIT!''

btw i always choose the second option of the cube, but would be really nice if pwi send me a fking PoF as apologies! b:sweat

ps. i already submited a ticket with a pic on it, so dont come saying the same **** ''go submit a ticket''... pft!

A bug agro'd you and killed you. What's there to not get?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • EkaAstato - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    A bug agro'd you and killed you. What's there to not get?

OMG I WAS IN VERY BORED ROOM!!!!!
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Cube_of_Fate

sorry i made a mistake again.... i was in room 32 D:
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    sorry i meant room 38... and no i didnt start cube from room 38/37, the point is: i didnt end up in bomb room..., is it so hard to understand?
    OMG I WAS IN VERY BORED ROOM!!!!! as a lvl 105 u should know this

see? if not i can link again, here we go

i made a mistake again.... i was in room 32

Uh... you said 38...b:sweat

Anyways. You can die without a damage log. Usually it happens when a sin attacks from stealth. As well as sometimes a 1shot doesn't always register. And if you relogged you wouldn't be able to see the damage log anyways as the cache refreshes.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Did you happened to get on the Bombs away room?
    You should read the damn quests

I hate after they changed the quest log months ago the bomb quest doesn't appear in tracked quests unless you manually put it there. Also the stand your ground timer either. Or the crazy stone quest too (makes me forget I have it after the 10 mins are up and I don't turn it in)....

b:angry
  • EkaAstato - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Uh... you said 38...b:sweat

Anyways. You can die without a damage log. Usually it happens when a sin attacks from stealth. As well as sometimes a 1shot doesn't always register. And if you relogged you wouldn't be able to see the damage log anyways as the cache refreshes.

yeah i know what u mean - same with absorb soul - but even if theres no dmg on log u can see on chatbox ''you got killed by ... ...''

thats a very weird glitch... not sure if proposital :o