end game weap help

Options
keepwatching
keepwatching Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Cleric
We all i know that R9 weap is best for clerics..... But what i would like to know is what weap would be best to get g16 magic sword or the glaive.. which is better an can some one explain why also please thansk
Post edited by keepwatching on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We all i know that R9 weap is best for clerics.....

It is? I really think the recast glaive is probably the best option for a cleric, assuming you got that nice purify proc.

I suppose if you PvP, then that's true. I'd go for g16 only because I like swords and never liked glaives. :3
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Best option would be r8 recast glaive with def levels and/or purify add.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Best option would be r8 recast glaive with def levels and/or purify add.

if you are extremely lucky you can get 15 def lvls and purify, correct me if im wrong
    or up to 15% reduce phy damage