Summon probs in TT2-3

Gia_onna - Archosaur
Gia_onna - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Mystic
Hello all,

Sometime ago, I found when trying to kill Ancient Evil that I could not summon pets or caste healing plants unless I was in the middle band of the area (Pool of Fate?) the boss is in. I am wondering if this has been fixed yet? Very frustrating to be limited in this way.

Thanks for your replies b:thanks
Post edited by Gia_onna - Archosaur on

Comments

• Aiwana - Harshlands
    Aiwana - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This has been around for years, been noticed by venos. I doubt it would get fixed, really. So ya, just gotta adapt and summon pets when somewhere closeish to the middle tele. Sucks.
  • melbgirl
    melbgirl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This has been around for years, been noticed by venos. I doubt it would get fixed, really. So ya, just gotta adapt and summon pets when somewhere closeish to the middle tele. Sucks.

Thanks Aiwana,

I did submit it as a ticket many months ago but the reply was post on the forum to see if anyone else experiences the problem. I was a bit annoyed at this response, so didn't bother posting till now. I will try and log a ticket again, can only hope it will get fixed eventually.

Cheers :)

(sorry I was logged into different account, to lazy to change to my main)
  • Sanivia - Momaganon
    Sanivia - Momaganon Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    its not only frustration because you cannot summon them, the more it is
    because it still eats your mana / sparks even if the pet / plant will not show up. b:angry
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    This problem also occurs in Advanced Endless Universe on the second boss which teleports around, I couldn't cast any pets or plants which was rather annoying since with the teleport/clerics dying they did not have a constant stream of chi for BB.