Epic Failures.

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh yea?

Yea seriously. b:surrender They're so damn pretty. But so expensive.. sigh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *Waits for someone to sell fashion in catshop or worldchat*

Wow I avoided the QQ with logical reasoning.

inconceivable
  • stargatez
    stargatez Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Perfect World's first-quarter earnings fell 21% as the Chinese online-game developer reported flat revenue and higher expenses. Shares sank 13% to $10 after hours as the company issued a downbeat revenue view for the current quarter.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Ok putting fash in the pack indeed means that you really have nothing better else to do then to put random things that does not belong in pack, not to mention the percentage is extremely low, devs stick to what you're good at, and that's making it back to normal as it should be, because honestly this is going to fail like it has done the last time.

you may call this ranting, qqing, or whatever it is you call it, but you know what else is funny? you guys aren't any better yourselves, you do the same thing so I'd suggest you quit your remarks, sure no one would care what I say, but as far as I am seeing minusing the people who hate the fash in the packs, always tells me you really cannot come up with something new for once, you're as bad as the people I shot in MW3 who has to kiss someones *** because you're afraid of them, the only thing I'm afraid of is not you, but when the world actually ends.

Oh wait....PWI is going to end if they keep this useless random **** they always tend to go with.

I just love how OP starts swingin' at the people who *might* reply to him, in a thread he created to 1) complain and 2) have people comment on it.

Brilliant!

(tips hat)
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012

waits to watch you pay 50mil + for fashion from that catshop or worldchat. Yeah no thanks. If I saw it for under 20 maybe as that is what I would have spent in zen to get it from the cashshop if they had put it in there but otherwise no thanks I can live just fine without it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    waits to watch you pay 50mil + for fashion from that catshop or worldchat. Yeah no thanks. If I saw it for under 20 maybe as that is what I would have spent in zen to get it from the cashshop if they had put it in there but otherwise no thanks I can live just fine without it.

I saw the female pieces for 15m each in AH, ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited May 2012
    Best male fash in ages, I wonder how much money they could have made by putting in the shop as 30 gold for the set
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Best male fash in ages, I wonder how much money they could have made by putting in the shop as 30 gold for the set

Hard to say with that .01% chance a lot of people are going to spend 1k on packs just to get it. But yes I think they would make just as much if not more by having in the cs for 15-20 gold for the set like most other fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Just wait a while. After they've milked everyone who wanted to have the fashion right away they'll put it in the boutique for everyone else.

I see you have entered the 'I quit the game but I'm going to come back every Wednesday to see how badly PWI trolled its players, and then troll said players on the forum' club. b:cry

I miss you Tyra, come play earth! Goonz also said for me to tell you that. Did you get my mail ingame?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    FFS... ok marketing gurus of PWE, this is what most mmorpgs do to make money and not fubar the game.

You put fashion, pets, charms, dyes, mounts... in the cash-shop. You put items in there that won't affect game play. People will purchase these things. Putting r9, +11/+12 orbs, rep in the cash shop isn't wise. NASA could put a space shuttle up for purchase at the Kennedy Space Center gift shop and someone may be rich and stupid enough to buy it. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to own it though.

You put tokens in packs along with occasional fun prize. (You won't find a new car in a CrakerJack box so you shouldn't find a neck or wep in there either.)

You save gear, weps, mats, orbs and shards for farming and manufacturing. People who can't take the time to farm for themselves will buy from other toons who can. That creates an economic cycle that will sustain itself.

sheesh.... what's next? A 10M coin tribute paid to Arch Elder each time you lvl up? argh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:cry

I just want the hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Yes because putting things in packs never causes the costs of said items to rise to something beyond what has been reasonable prior to them being sold in the boutique. Packs have nooo impact on the market for said items. A silk perfume, having been released all this time, has easily come back down to the same cost and availability as a spectral haze. I mean, they are the same speed and all. There is noooo reason to be upset at yet another thing players want getting stuffed into a pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Fashion in pack.b:chuckle
    I have some idea what they could put into the pack next time. What about golden pickaxe? Chance to get it would be1/100000000.b:chuckleb:chuckle
    Sinking boat is sinking boat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    FFS... ok marketing gurus of PWE, this is what most mmorpgs do to make money and not fubar the game.

You put fashion, pets, charms, dyes, mounts... in the cash-shop. You put items in there that won't affect game play. People will purchase these things. Putting r9, +11/+12 orbs, rep in the cash shop isn't wise. NASA could put a space shuttle up for purchase at the Kennedy Space Center gift shop and someone may be rich and stupid enough to buy it. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to own it though.

You put tokens in packs along with occasional fun prize. (You won't find a new car in a CrakerJack box so you shouldn't find a neck or wep in there either.)

You save gear, weps, mats, orbs and shards for farming and manufacturing. People who can't take the time to farm for themselves will buy from other toons who can. That creates an economic cycle that will sustain itself.

sheesh.... what's next? A 10M coin tribute paid to Arch Elder each time you lvl up? argh!

A good idea, but you do realize what would happen if they started to do that after all this time of not doing that, right?

At this point anything they(PWE) do is going to **** people off. so them trying to figure out which group is going to do the least damage while being pissed off is the hard part for them. My guess is they are doing things in baby steps right now in the hopes that even though they are going to **** people off it won't be as bad as if they made a drastic change like the one you are suggesting.

I have to say even though some of your suggestions are good, the fact that you don't understand that the problems PWI has is not simple to fix and your beratement of the PWE staff and game is not helping anything other then the demise of this game escapes me.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm more surprised people aren't complaining about the "quest expansion list stone" thingy. Something like that should have been an update as part of the expansion. Forcing us to take part in their gambling schemes and waste tons of cash to get small upgrades to the game is ridiculous.

What next, "delta bug fix stone"? Or switch SP back and release "PvE Mode - Secret Passage stone"?
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    A good idea, but you do realize what would happen if they started to do that after all this time of not doing that, right?

At this point anything they(PWE) do is going to **** people off. so them trying to figure out which group is going to do the least damage while being pissed off is the hard part for them. My guess is they are doing things in baby steps right now in the hopes that even though they are going to **** people off it won't be as bad as if they made a drastic change like the one you are suggesting.

I have to say even though some of your suggestions are good, the fact that you don't understand that the problems PWI has is not simple to fix and your beratement of the PWE staff and game is not helping anything other then the demise of this game escapes me.

Baby steps would be fine if they would just take the first one. Hell, I'd be happy for a baby half-step at this point.

I understand that a lot of content issues are coming from Bejing. I understand that. I also understand that Bejing is trying to focus on improvement for the PWI version (as per the last expansion). Where I question the thinking is the disconnect between content, sales (PWE controled) and server economy (control shared by PWE / player base).

Slowly moving items over to where they would be in a traditional MMORPG would take a long time but it can be done. It would take a huge effort by the devs in Bejing, PWE staff, and the CM/GM teams from PWE.

Why do I berate the staff of PWE? Because I see a game that I've enjoyed being torn apart by decisions (from Bejing and PWE) that were ill-run. I've seen customer service issues that didn't have to escalate into major forum flames before they were fixed, I've seen double, triple, quadruple talk from PWE staff who cannot give a straight answer (either cannot or is not allowed to)... Even the obvious select friends of staff who get favored status (way before the arena thing even...)

I want PWI to thrive... I want it to grow. I want PWE to pretend to give a ****. What I won't do is pretend that all is great and that PW(Bejing and PWE) knows what is best. I'm sorry if I offend people by saying that PWI is shooting itself in the foot. I'm one that speaks my mind. If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck... it must be a fraking duck. PWE, Yer quacking as we speak!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012

Don't be givin em any ideas ther buddy....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i got home from work..farted..then spend 16mill or so on some packs,got some tokens.Guess im not a pack hoe :(
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    b:sad I thought I saw one of these pack threads. Wait there is fashion in the packs? Cool now I can spend a hard earned $50 trying to get that cool looking mount, a flyer, or that hooded fashion. b:laugh -sarcasm-
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm more surprised people aren't complaining about the "quest expansion list stone" thingy. Something like that should have been an update as part of the expansion. Forcing us to take part in their gambling schemes and waste tons of cash to get small upgrades to the game is ridiculous.

What next, "delta bug fix stone"? Or switch SP back and release "PvE Mode - Secret Passage stone"?

Well the Quest Expansion stone is kinda pointless since no1 does quests anymore anyways.......now a Blacklist/Friends list extention stone....that would be worth buyin packs for xD
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    I want PWI to thrive... I want it to grow.

I can respect that as thats exactly what myself and others want as well. But you have to see that some of your actions suggest other wise.
    I want PWE to pretend to give a ****. What I won't do is pretend that all is great and that PW(Bejing and PWE) knows what is best. I'm sorry if I offend people by saying that PWI is shooting itself in the foot. I'm one that speaks my mind. If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck... it must be a fraking duck. PWE, Yer quacking as we speak!

They do give a **** about us. you can't deny there have been several attempts made by PWE to show that, whether it be by them releasing fashion we want, or giving us x2 drops when we demand it, or them pushing Bej to give us an update before they they themselves have it, or even the fact that they are working on giving us new arenas for pvp.

I understand if these things do not address yours or others specific complaints but it should not be discounted that they ARE trying to make us happy.

The lack of GM presence in my eyes can be contributed to the simple fact that when they do show themselves they are insulted and belittled and treated poorly. Do you really expect them to sit there and let people treat them that way? I mean would you really let some guy insult you at your job because they are unhappy with something that you have no power to fix? I mean come on.

but I do have to say I really do appreciate you talking like this to me. I imagine this is the kind of stuff that PWE will read and respect. But if you start throwing insults in the mix than i can honestly say they will propably stop reading just like any normal person would.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don'T worry if you really want that fashion. Like everything else that was only available in pack, they will put it on the cash shop once they will have milked the cow to death with the pack sale.

Wait a few weeks /months for this to happen.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    WTS> Blacklist Extension Stone. C/O 500mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I miss you Tyra, come play earth! Goonz also said for me to tell you that. Did you get my mail ingame?

I got the mail, tyvm b:thanks

I sent an in game reply, but you haven't logged in a few weeks I guess XD

I tried the "earth" game on the free beta weekend. Enjoyed playing a zerk, but my heart is set on playing "faction battles" - I just like how they are putting that game together. It's no sub fee, just box, so you can come play that too b:victory
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *Reminds everyone this is a player controlled economy*

Oh I miss the days when gold were 100k...
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *Reminds everyone this is a player controlled economy*

Oh I miss the days when gold were 100k...

Thought it may be player controlled. The lack of Supply versus demand is generally what drives prices up. And then since said players get lazy instead of waiting for prices to go down (since in today's society everything is about now now now.) they pay said price and then it becomes the norm and goes from there....
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Thought it may be player controlled. The lack of Supply versus demand is generally what drives prices up. And then since said players get lazy instead of waiting for prices to go down (since in today's society everything is about now now now.) they pay said price and then it becomes the norm and goes from there....

This. A friend of mine told me about their faction mate paying 70 million for the demure set, on the day of it's release. I saw people trying to buy it a couple hours after release, and a sin our server had it first almost immediately after release. In the time it took to open 10 packs (Lucky ****) he got the fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I know, just a reminder to the QQers to stop QQing to the devs when its their own fault.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I know, just a reminder to the QQers to stop QQing to the devs when its their own fault.

Shame on u for thinking people would take the blame for their own **** up. b:shocked
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Well the Quest Expansion stone is kinda pointless since no1 does quests anymore anyways.......now a Blacklist/Friends list extention stone....that would be worth buyin packs for xD

I`d buy bl extension stone regardless of the price b:chuckle