How do you feel about the Expansion

Comments

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have no problem with the update yet, was just surprised so many changes without the usual advertising a few weeks on the news section prior, like always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Some ppl like to merchant for their coin and some ppl like to farm and PLAY the game for coin. Some ppl are only playing 1-2 hours max a day or only in the weekend, those ppl dont like to merchant and like to play you know.
    Its called doing both. You know.. dual clienting... and then leaving your computer on?....
    Babbling about whats the difference bh is easy and can be done fast, before expansion you only need 1 minute to open 6 fairy boxes and now do a bh first. 1min. better than your so called fast bh1. b:bye And has nothing to do with laziness for being angry. Its like if u have some ecstasy cards stocked up and they are making you do a WQ first to open one ecstasy, you would be pissed also.
    Again your argument has no substance to support your reasoning the updated BH's still don't take much time. (Less then 30mins omg so much time /eyeroll)
    Your last point is a real joke, doing bh's to let ppl socialize with other ppl lmao
    So you are saying 70-80+ ppl doing TT or FCC dont have contact with other ppl b:embarrass
    Talking to the same people over and over doesn't exactly expand your social network.
    I dont even know whats wrong with doing FCC, its far more challenging than for example bh79. BH79 is like kill 2 mobs run to styg, kill ==> run to linus, avoid hands, kill. Now WOW doing this over and over will let you learn your class b:laugh
    Because the Plvlers do all the work. The noobs just sit there and collect the exp and do NOTHING. I have no problem with people running regular FFs. If you read the post it said plvling.
    Read the Red.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Read the Red.

My reply on your comments:

I'm talking about casual gamers who doesn't play EVERYDAY and like to have fun with friends/faction when they log in. Even when they dual client, one might think its more fun to duo another toon ? And why should they leave comp on?

And about the fairy box keys, it doesn't affect me at all. I know players playing in the weekend mostly and farming some TT and log in everyday to open fairy boxes, get nirvana keys, do a quick cube or something.
    Forcing them to do a bh first to open the boxes is just b:surrender
    And you kinda defend this change by saying o well no big deal, bh's done in less than 30 minutes. What about when it is bh lunar or delta, most players skipping lunar cause of the fee and sins skipping delta due to the fact that only one sin can join a delta squad.
    Some ppl are waiting hours for a bh spot or cant find a spot.
    And i'm not QQing cause i do my bh's daily also fast for rewards.

And about your social contact ****, same person can do the bh's with faction/friends thats their choice and none of your business.
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I was already playing less and doing more real life stuff. I plan to increase that trend till I run out of all I accumulated over 3.5 years. b:surrender
    edited May 2012
    My reply on your comments:

I'm talking about casual gamers who doesn't play EVERYDAY and like to have fun with friends/faction when they log in. Even when they dual client, one might think its more fun to duo another toon ? And why should they leave comp on?
    If they are casual players who don't play every day why are they logging on the game every day? Why not just talk to them on an instant message/FB/Phone/Etc. I can't fathom how anyone can play two characters 100% effectively. One will get all teh attention while the other runs a macro? /facepalm
    And about the fairy box keys, it doesn't affect me at all. I know players playing in the weekend mostly and farming some TT and log in everyday to open fairy boxes, get nirvana keys, do a quick cube or something.
    Forcing them to do a bh first to open the boxes is just b:surrender
    If they have time to spend 30minutes in cube I'm sure they can spend it doing a bh.
    And you kinda defend this change by saying o well no big deal, bh's done in less than 30 minutes. What about when it is bh lunar or delta, most players skipping lunar cause of the fee
    The mats pay for the run....
    and sins skipping delta due to the fact that only one sin can join a delta squad.
    Some ppl are waiting hours for a bh spot or cant find a spot.
    That's one of the drawbacks to being a fish. Just like they aren't really wanted for TW either.
    And i'm not QQing cause i do my bh's daily also fast for rewards.
    So your attacking my point of BH's take little time and yet also stating it takes you little to no time.
    And about your social contact ****, same person can do the bh's with faction/friends thats their choice and none of your business.
    You're right but not everyone runs with the same clique every single day. See I find it more enjoyable to start a BH with a WC squad and talking to new people. I can still talk to friends/faction with PM/faction chat?
    red .
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    personally i like it. cos people actually do full warsong now b:chuckle. im loving it. and the new advanced endless universe is cool too. i love having to play with full squad its fun. many things to talk about new people to meet. well mostly in the aeu squads i only do full warsong with faction. b:victoryb:cute
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    personally i like it. cos people actually do full warsong now b:chuckle. im loving it. and the new advanced endless universe is cool too. i love having to play with full squad its fun. many things to talk about new people to meet. well mostly in the aeu squads i only do full warsong with faction. b:victoryb:cute

I can't do full warsong because I can't solo pavilions. If they made the pavilions a bit easier to protect I would be happier.
  • Banndit - Heavens Tear
    Banndit - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yes 79 unwinned is a whole lot harder than FC, lol freaken running mobs b:angry. Not to mention that the magic mobs in 79 hit for a whole lot more than the ones in FC.

Players these days are so spoiled.

Oooo fresh ones... MINE

Unwine ff style rush run right. I only got the chance to do it once but it was fun trying. We made it to the end of the hallway just before the poison mobs just before the boss room and got wiped there. We couldn't go on because 2nd cleric and me both used up our res scroll there trying to recover but couldn't. The reaction at the time was dissapointment and feeling of failure but I'm glad we tried it and in a way it was a success.

We had 2 cleric, 1 barb, 1 bm, 1 archer, (forgotten the last one). I forgotten the first part but remember 2 of the main lure. We got the long path, the barb lured the mobs to the end of the long hallway just before the non bh boss. Barbs hp was at around 20% when he stoped but luckily the bb went up in time and 2nd cleric must of healed him so we just make it.

2nd main lure before we got wiped was a rush with archers, skeleton, and the half horse/man mobs. Barb lured successfully to the end of the hall. I got there 2nd, BB agro died, 2nd cleric was just behind me, bb also but died too. Bm was close but bit too late with the stun/aoe. Both us cleric res but without buff the squade couldn't do much and that was the end of that.

Being inexperience at the time so there were rooms for improvement, I wanted to try it again. I asked people from guilds but they were quite about it....
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Personally, I like the update so far.

That they implemented some more orientated to better geared is only a good thing. Till before, all content was aimed for TT99+3 with flawless shards being top gear and TT90 already above average. These days, I don't see many ppl that run with that kind of gear. Even casual players. I see it as a good thing they put in something more challenging for those who got there (I don't give a **** wether it's farmed, shopped or merchanted).

I really don't see the problem with the new bh aba and seat. These bosses aren't harder at all. They were just designed to (try to) counter the soloing of bh aba/seat that was done by far to many (me included). I did that boss with different squads, also on my cleric that has just about average gear. The boss is only hard for brainless idiots that never did anything then buy fcc and only know 1 skill : demon spark. Unfortunately, 1 of those is enough to make a squad fail. The boss may also be a pain in the behind for those who got used to the situation where armor is only secondary to weapon.

With the new bh100 seat/aba, there are only 2 caves that might actually still be worth wining for the time save (69/79). I don't like the aurora agent either, but plz keep things in proportions. Don't be a lazy bum and just do aba/seat without wines.

I don't agree often with KawaiiJen, but on this post I actually do. Ppl got to lazy, want everything done before it get's tricky. I did the 5 warsong bosses today, personally cleaned 4 paths (did earth path and all 5x2 with squad). Metal and fire seem to be the least pimped, probably cause of bh. Cleaning elemental paths on my own used to be a breeze, but now wood/water were actually challeging. I missed that and glad they put some in. I wish they would do the same for wb so it's entire factions gathering to kill them again.
  • Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver
    Squeakytoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Personally, I like the update so far.

That they implemented some more orientated to better geared is only a good thing. Till before, all content was aimed for TT99+3 with flawless shards being top gear and TT90 already above average. These days, I don't see many ppl that run with that kind of gear. Even casual players. I see it as a good thing they put in something more challenging for those who got there (I don't give a **** wether it's farmed, shopped or merchanted).

<

Running around in TT99/R8 +3 with flawless shards. Which is why I can't solo pavilions in warsong...which is also why I'll never get G16 nirvana, because I'll never be able to get the mold drops. b:cry
  • Ziskery - Heavens Tear
    Ziskery - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So Glad
  • //ONDER - Raging Tide
    //ONDER - Raging Tide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The new warsong really sux.Not only the boss is harder but the mobs have more hp,deal more damage and take less damage than before too.This is really bad as warsong is a bh instance and Snake is a pretty damn hard boss.Hell with 6.5k unbuffed hp and 5 aps i can't solo the pavillions now.(which i did before)
    I would appreciate if the developers changes warsong back to normal for bh coz still there are many ppl who aren't OP or 5 aps.If they really wanna make warsong challenging then i can suggest introducing modes in warsong (like TT).Normal mode will be for bh and bosses and mobs will be like they were before.Elite mode can be activated to farm mats for new G16s.Also only in Elite mode bosses will drop G16 recast mats and u will get duty badges.Same can be done for Lunar too.
    P.S. It's just my opinion.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The new warsong really sux.Not only the boss is harder but the mobs have more hp,deal more damage and take less damage than before too.This is really bad as warsong is a bh instance and Snake is a pretty damn hard boss.Hell with 6.5k unbuffed hp and 5 aps i can't solo the pavillions now.(which i did before)
    I would appreciate if the developers changes warsong back to normal for bh coz still there are many ppl who aren't OP or 5 aps.If they really wanna make warsong challenging then i can suggest introducing modes in warsong (like TT).Normal mode will be for bh and bosses and mobs will be like they were before.Elite mode can be activated to farm mats for new G16s.Also only in Elite mode bosses will drop G16 recast mats and u will get duty badges.Same can be done for Lunar too.

6.5k hp and you can't solo a pavilion. My sin with 5.8k could do it before and can still do it now I just might have to pot occassionally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited May 2012

I stopped taking your post seriously after I "red" that. An average squad can do it just fine.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    For everyone who is complaining, instead of QQing quit already, this is an awesome update b:pleased
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I won't share how I make money without CSing, that's one good way to make coin. But honestly, I spent a few dollars, and earned some hundreds of millions... Only 10 dollars, merchant with it and made money. Not telling what I bought and resold. But for sure it is a boutique item. Most boutique items are in demand, not farmed items anymore. Only way to make money at high/endgame levels is by being lucky in BH100 / cash shop / or access to boutique items . This isn't 3 years ago anymore.

Um, cash shop merchanting is no secret at all and doesn't require real money investments to start either. This here cat shop alt got started with 2mil coin my main had grinded; a week or two later I was cash shop merching... I think it was 1* orbs, and random dyes. (Gold was in the 1.2mil range at the time.)

Seriously, I don't get why people think there are any secrets involved in merchanting. It's not as if the whole server can't go see what you put up for sale in your catshop and at what price. Figuring out where you got that stuff cheaper is almost never hard; figuring out your approximate profit margin is usually easy enough.

On topic, the expansion added a new method for controlling token prices by affecting demand (as well as supply, which they could already control by changing pack prices). This promises to develop into a more vibrant merchanting market in the future, as PWE gets a better hold on the second most important factor in the economy. Whether they decide to drive token prices up or down doesn't really matter, merchants can find ways to profit off either one. As far as gameplay goes, nowadays I see everybody doing Morai dailies on all their alts, grinding for Morai weapons, and wanting to do AEU runs on their mains; people really seem to like the new stuff, so it can't be all bad.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Mixed bag. In some ways it's great; but some got big time screwed by it.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Radamanthys - Heavens Tear
    Radamanthys - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why are the people that don't play anymore even voting? dafuq...
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Why are the people that don't play anymore even voting? dafuq...

ppl love drama b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Niob - Harshlands
    Niob - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I don't give a flying f about it. I'm only here for the pretty graphics and stuff. b:chuckle
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    >Response.
    That Agent NEEDS TO GO, however!

Youre kind of killing that joke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well.... I hate the update personally....primarily because I can't log in since they did it...or even update it... b:surrender

From what I'm reading though, the keys for fairy boxes is plain stupid. I never ran TT a lot before, and now there is even less reason to do so. For those who aren't really seeing the problem behind it,...not everyone necessarily has time to do a bh, or really wants to. There is also the issue of those people who have lived in TT, and have hundreds to thousands of fairy boxes stacked up. They suffer as a result, and I'm guessing that it won't be long until PW decides to sell those keys in the boutique to make a profit off of them.

Boss changes should not have been implemented in my opinion. The real instance that needed a complete revamp was/is nirvana...for it is beyond broken. Delta needs a fix too, because the simple fact is that people do Dc sometimes. Having the whole quest fail from it isn't exactly fair....especailly given that you can spend 2+ hours in there, and then dc at the end....or because someone tripped on the cord, or hit a power line in the area.

If they wanted to add a new instance with harder bosses, fine...but changing the way that it already was sounds like a pretty bad idea. There are other ways to get the community together and making squads more rainbow than this.

An anti aps buff would have been fine...without changing things as drastically...the boss simply at random points does a UNPURGABLE buff that ignores auto attacks....and when it does...so does its close range single target attack power. This would force sins to manage their aggro, and require a good barb to be able to tank those hits when the power increases. This allows those who spent money to get aps to still be effective when the buff is not up,...and force them to still use their skills effectively, as well as the squad. If the barb is aps only, and doesn't have roar...flesh ream, devour and invoke leveled...you're going to suffer. Mages tend to get shafted in this game, so increasing the AOE isn't too good, as we can't take too many hits anyways, and more-so than most, we have to learn to control our aggro...or we'll be dead. Lol.

My armor is TT90, +3 with a +4 OHT map 4 belt. My weapon is a TT99 green mirage. So, with that said, I'm not too pleased about the bosses and mobs attack power increasing this much...as I'm not certain that I can survive it. I'll have to see when they let me update and log in, but from where I'm sitting, it doesn't look too good.

The price of tokens going up...even if its just temporary is never a good thing, and as for the apparently cheap cannies...I can't even get them since me and a few others can't log in....so yeah....I'm cheated there.

Also, for bh's, I tend to get chips.....Lots of useless chips....and don't really get the excitement/ecstacy cards all that often, so going through that to only get chips....meh...

If I ever get in game, I'll be able to see for myself, but since that part is botched....and I do consider that part to be part of the update, then I vote this update in an unsatisfactory manner.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well.... I hate the update personally....primarily because I can't log in since they did it...or even update it... b:surrender

From what I'm reading though, the keys for fairy boxes is plain stupid. I never ran TT a lot before, and now there is even less reason to do so. For those who aren't really seeing the problem behind it,...not everyone necessarily has time to do a bh, or really wants to. There is also the issue of those people who have lived in TT, and have hundreds to thousands of fairy boxes stacked up. They suffer as a result, and I'm guessing that it won't be long until PW decides to sell those keys in the boutique to make a profit off of them.

Boss changes should not have been implemented in my opinion. The real instance that needed a complete revamp was/is nirvana...for it is beyond broken. Delta needs a fix too, because the simple fact is that people do Dc sometimes. Having the whole quest fail from it isn't exactly fair....especailly given that you can spend 2+ hours in there, and then dc at the end....or because someone tripped on the cord, or hit a power line in the area.

If they wanted to add a new instance with harder bosses, fine...but changing the way that it already was sounds like a pretty bad idea. There are other ways to get the community together and making squads more rainbow than this.

An anti aps buff would have been fine...without changing things as drastically...the boss simply at random points does a UNPURGABLE buff that ignores auto attacks....and when it does...so does its close range single target attack power. This would force sins to manage their aggro, and require a good barb to be able to tank those hits when the power increases. This allows those who spent money to get aps to still be effective when the buff is not up,...and force them to still use their skills effectively, as well as the squad. If the barb is aps only, and doesn't have roar...flesh ream, devour and invoke leveled...you're going to suffer. Mages tend to get shafted in this game, so increasing the AOE isn't too good, as we can't take too many hits anyways, and more-so than most, we have to learn to control our aggro...or we'll be dead. Lol.

My armor is TT90, +3 with a +4 OHT map 4 belt. My weapon is a TT99 green mirage. So, with that said, I'm not too pleased about the bosses and mobs attack power increasing this much...as I'm not certain that I can survive it. I'll have to see when they let me update and log in, but from where I'm sitting, it doesn't look too good.

The price of tokens going up...even if its just temporary is never a good thing, and as for the apparently cheap cannies...I can't even get them since me and a few others can't log in....so yeah....I'm cheated there.

Also, for bh's, I tend to get chips.....Lots of useless chips....and don't really get the excitement/ecstacy cards all that often, so going through that to only get chips....meh...

If I ever get in game, I'll be able to see for myself, but since that part is botched....and I do consider that part to be part of the update, then I vote this update in an unsatisfactory manner.
    First problem. Your gear is ****. Endgame content without endgame gear of at least tt99 or moria is like trying to do a tw in r8 vs r9.

Second thing. Don't bich you get chips. Be happy you get ANY rewards. Prior to BH's there was no free prize for killing a boss in an instance. You had to do FBs Zhen or grind to level. And then when they released BH's they didn't even have excitement cards and ecstasy were rare as **. You mostly got a sack of **** which now would be subs but back then you got eye of observations from said sack of ****. Ungrateful players. /grumbles
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited May 2012

There are a lot of suggestions to fixing this. Such as ending the elementclient.exe process under your task manager (alt+ctrl+delete) process tab and then it usually works.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @KawaiiJen: Thanks for the advice. I'll try it. :D

@unceuncerave: Firstly, you don't know me well enough to tell me not to ****. I've a right to my opinion same as you do.

Secondly, I've run every instance in the armor that I mentioned above. I'm keenly aware that its not the greatest armor in the world, but it got the job done. I don't feel that a new update should make those same instances that I was once able to do that much more difficult to do. Not that it concerns you, but I'm not going for TT99 due to the fact that it binds. My aim was to achieve rank 8 on my cleric, and I was going to continue to farm it on my TT90 armor that has been getting the job done.this far. The reason that I'm not upgrading to TT99 is because I don't have an account stone, and I want to give my TT90 armor to my wizard...and that's my choice to do so. You say that endgame content without endgame gear of TT99 or moria, or above is ludicrous. Yet, I've run every instance...including nirvana with my TT90 gear, and on more than one occasion, I've been the last one standing, and that's not because my gear is ultra ****, or because I don't know how to play my class.

Thirdly, whether or not I'm happy with the bh reward that I receive is my prerogative. I'm not happy with chips. I'm also keenly aware that excitement cards weren't always a bh reward. I was level 100 before they came into play. I remember getting subs for bh, as well as the rare, as you put it ecstasy cards. If I'm unhappy with a particular aspect of this game, I've every right to voice my opinion on it. I do not like to receive chips. I don't see it as a real reward. I'd have made more profit grinding spiders for that period of time than what use chips have brought me. If I'm going to receive a reward...I'd at least want it to be something marginally useful. I'd do better if they gave me 50 mp herbs than to hand me chips. Chips for me count as a loss.

I played as much as I have because I do like the game. I've gotten others to play it because through it all, I felt that PWI was still a good game. From where I am sitting, I don't like the direction that it seems to be going, and I am voicing that fact, so calling me an ungrateful player and grumbling as a result of the action that I take to voice my opinion isn't exactly called for. You want me to pretend that what I'm hearing doesn't upset me? You're SOL. It does. I see it as PWI trying to overmilk the cow. Problem is that the cow is going to get p*ssed when this occurs, and I get the feeling that this might be what's happening. Now. That's my opinion, and my take on it....and done so without addressing you as, or insinuating that you are an ungrateful player...as you've done me. I have at times put real life money into this game, because I felt that it was worth the investment...but I'm not going to buy my way through this game. I'm going to earn it. So when I get R8, you'll know that its because I earned it, and until then I'm sticking with my TT90 gear. If that proves too difficult, I just won't play this game anymore. I have other options out there, as well as other characters in different games that are around endgame level...but I'm here now because I like PWI, and don't really want to see the game that I played go down in such a fashion. If you log in, and you hear that your character has a peg leg, you won't necessarily be happy. I'm hearing things that displease me. Thus, I've stated my thoughts and feelings on this. If you disagree, then you've a right to, but calling my gear outright ****...when its served me well for a long time, saying that I'm an ungrateful player, and that I should basically stop bishing and just take it, I won't take generously. I'm all for a difference of opinion, but not if you come at me like that, and even throughout the entirety of this writing, I have not said anything about your character or yourself as a player...both of which, you've done to me...whether directly, or by insinuation. That said, If you step to me, you'd better come correct.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
    XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I like the new update its quite fun.. The new bosses are so much fun, AEU is also fun with a good squad ofcourse... Didnt try warsong or lunar yet maybe on this weekend ill do a run to test it..

Neways to the above player, try the bosses ull enjoy it... I did a run on my barb with people having worse gear than u and we did manage to kill the boss took a while though.. But it was fun and i was tanking again for a change.. Aps need to learn when to attack and when not to and stuff well its just fun to try..

neways once u fix the issue try doing it u would enjoy it im sure..

But im sure after a while it would become all monotonous so yea im enjoying right now maybe after a month it would become boring again, but atleast they trying by adding new stuff which is good.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I have no idea what pw was thinking about releasing the 3rd cast gear besides greed. It doesnt even make sense to me. I seen maybe a couple people with second cast rank 9...
    what would even be the point of getting 3rd cast rank 9? Even 3rd cast Nirvana, I'm not willing to buy the cheinkens stones to transfer my +12 DDT to the third cast Nirvana. I think the new gear is an desperate attempt to make some more money.

Eventhough I am going to miss being being able to solo BH Abba and Sot I think the new bosses are for the better, A lil more challenge and teamwork will be good for the game. I also think its neat that the Lunar fee got removed. I enjoy that instance and now the fee got removed more ppl will be willing to do it.

I have nothing nice to say about the FB keys or the Aurora agent.

My main being a sin and over 100 when Morai was released I never found any use to do any quests there. I joined an order, did the quests for a couple days and then got bored never went back. I never did Endless Universe so I got no opinion on the AEU.

Overall this update does nothing for me. Im wondering what pw was thinking when they came up with this expansion...
  • KeKeLeLe - Archosaur
    KeKeLeLe - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Overall, I like this new update. There are some flaws but it's nothing big. Doing BHs are more fun now. Bosses require the squads to work as a team and use skills. And I don't think bosses are that hard to kill. My usual squad did it in less than 30 mins and we didn't even need any R9's help. Regarding the fairy keys, it has it's good and bad. I do my BH everyday so it's not a problem for me. The only downside for me about the keys is that it's taking an extra slot in my inventory. Like what they have added in Morai. The new NPC Aurora Agent came just in time for me since I really needed to buy raps and the coins I've earned so far were just enough to get the amount I needed. Super cheap raps sale is pretty good. I do hope she is gone when the game is back on cause the tokens price is a little too high for my liking. b:surrender
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Havent done the new instances yet, so only good thing i found is u can stack perfect chi to 9999 b:victory
  • EkaAstato - Lost City
    EkaAstato - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    cant npc fairy box, the only way is keep them on bank, stacked. (no space? buy gold and get extension stones).
    cant npc the keys, the only way is keep them on bank, stacked. (no space? buy gold and get extension stones).
    auora agent... tokens went to 20k (more profit for ppls who buy gold, which is 2m ea now...)
    recast? no comments... lol

you must be very ret.ard if u cant see everything pwi is doing is to make us buy gold... wonder why this game is still free...?