Epic Failures.

ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Ok putting fash in the pack indeed means that you really have nothing better else to do then to put random things that does not belong in pack, not to mention the percentage is extremely low, devs stick to what you're good at, and that's making it back to normal as it should be, because honestly this is going to fail like it has done the last time.

you may call this ranting, qqing, or whatever it is you call it, but you know what else is funny? you guys aren't any better yourselves, you do the same thing so I'd suggest you quit your remarks, sure no one would care what I say, but as far as I am seeing minusing the people who hate the fash in the packs, always tells me you really cannot come up with something new for once, you're as bad as the people I shot in MW3 who has to kiss someones *** because you're afraid of them, the only thing I'm afraid of is not you, but when the world actually ends.

Oh wait....PWI is going to end if they keep this useless random **** they always tend to go with.
Post edited by ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    PWI logic is to put the most wanted items in packs. Watch them be bound upon opening, so you have to buy packs, or no fash. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Like so GREEDY!!! XD I hope lots of ppl quit the game PWI is greedy!! YUCK!!!!! b:chuckle
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    D: Which fash is in the packs? Is it the cool hooded set?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    yeah, Its 1/10000 Chance At Getting Itb:cry
    ;_; ...I bet it would look derpy on clerics anyway. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    D: Which fash is in the packs? Is it the cool hooded set?

Yeah, its 1/10000 chance at getting itb:cry
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    PWI is just following the way of JD now it seems. Everything on there is bound, the best looking fashions are in packs/lottos and are bound.

Silly move to put the most wanted fashion in packs when everyone QQs about them. I won't be buying packs just to have a tiny chance to get it no matter how awesome it looks. I would have bought it if it was straight in the CS though.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yay new content!!! Woot PWI does it up right b:victory
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Putting fashion into packs is annoying, but it doesn't surprise me at this point. While I could see why the company would include special, rare flying and riding mounts into packs, despite finding it annoying as I don't regularly (or for the last two years, at all) cash shop, I saw where they were coming from.

Fashion however should always and only be accessible through the boutique. Putting them in packs is indeed nothing short of greedy.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Would someone PLEASE go GIB SMACK!! Those guys in California!
    Apparently the land of fruits and nuts has gone to their heads!b:infuriatedb:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I guess that explains the **** fashion sales lately . Now everybody is expected to buy more packs for new fash .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    + 10 Venus b:chuckle
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So first they stopped selling mounts/wings and put them in packs and now they've done the same to fash?

What's next? Are they gonna stick cultivation quests in packs too? b:sweat
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wait.... theres fashion in packs now?....please tell me thats a joke.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wah wah wah QQQQQ wah wah wah QQQQQQQ U people need to grow the hell up. If you are so butthurt just go instead of making all these crybaby threads. These forums look like daycare for two-year-olds.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Wait.... theres fashion in packs now?....please tell me thats a joke.
    Nope, not joking. The neat Descent AC looking hooded fash and something called Demure Attendant female fash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Nope, not joking. The neat Descent AC looking hooded fash and something called Demure Attendant female fash.

-.- talk about greedy
    I <3 A lot of people
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Wait, you're QQ about fashion? b:shocked
    You people will always find something to QQ about.
    Fascinating.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't buy the packs, if no one buys they will realize the errors of their ways. Oops, to late, people buying in droves already.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Anyone want to bet this greedy cash grab is why our lovely CM ran for the hills without posting a maint thread. Reminds me of the Easter event news post. He set comments off cause he knew he was going to catch hell.

This will set the trend like it did for mounts and fliers way back. Expect to see new fashion only in packs from here on out.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    seriously. what's wrong with fashion in packs? gear in packs is kinda lame...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Anyone want to bet this greedy cash grab is why our lovely CM ran for the hills without posting a maint thread. Reminds me of the Easter event news post. He set comments off cause he knew he was going to catch hell.

This will set the trend like it did for mounts and fliers way back. Expect to see new fashion only in packs from here on out.

And I was wondering why there were no usual thread question and stuff. This makes sense to me o.o.

On one hand, while I think some of these pack rewards are ridiculous (fashion? the 30 quest slot item? WTG, PWI) and would truly wish they'd offer these via boutique instead. (Except the 30 quest item thing. Seriously. This should be made available to all players ><).

On the other, gonna generate in-game money for me... I'mma see the positive side XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tyramera - Dreamweaver
    Tyramera - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Just wait a while. After they've milked everyone who wanted to have the fashion right away they'll put it in the boutique for everyone else.

Yay new content!!! Woot PWI does it up right b:victory

I see you have entered the 'I quit the game but I'm going to come back every Wednesday to see how badly PWI trolled its players, and then troll said players on the forum' club. b:cry
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I see you have entered the 'I quit the game but I'm going to come back every Wednesday to see how badly PWI trolled its players, and then troll said players on the forum' club. b:cry

LOL we are many members b:victory
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    seriously. what's wrong with fashion in packs? gear in packs is kinda lame...

Take the gear out of pack and put it in the boutique and maybe less QQ about fash?
    But gosh pwi is greedy
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The sad thing is I have been waiting for this fashion to come out. And despite me NOT buying zen in over a year I was going to get zen to get this fashion, but now no I don't risk packs.

Way to go PWE you've once again prevented me from spending real money on your game guess I'll to the movies b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Don't really care about the fashion.

But yea, good looking new flyers are in packs too. I'd kill for firestorm wings but then again, there's no way in hell I would pay 100m for them. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'd kill for firestorm wings

Oh yea?

/thinks of people he doesn't like. b:pleased

I can't say I like the idea of fashion in the packs, though.

But I can understand them doing this if their reasoning was that they want to keep this outfit unique for as long as possible.

And as beautiful as all the new Mounts/flyers are I wish soooo very much they would stop making Human flyers bigger and bigger and bigger, everytime I see someone flying on a big sword i always feel like that person is trying to compensate for something. b:surrender
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *Waits for someone to sell fashion in catshop or worldchat*

Wow I avoided the QQ with logical reasoning.
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *Waits for someone to sell fashion in catshop or worldchat*

Wow I avoided the QQ with logical reasoning.

^ This b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute