This is really weird QQ

Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Support Desk
Well this has started to happen about 1 month ago, I`m playing normaly when I got the disconnected from server message and my computer restarts by itself, this only happens with pwi, with no other game or application only with pwi and I had noticed that happens more often at certain areas, I had reinstalled windows 7 and updated all my videocard drivers with no succes, I had also a laptop computer and when I run perfect world on it using the same internet connection I don t have any problems at all, pls help me b:cry
Post edited by Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    try putting th client into you Allow/exceptions list in your virus security...
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Also run the client with admin rights. (Yes you can do it without just fine, but if you're having issues, a lot of the time running as admin will fix it. It's a memory allocation permission that causes the problems and elevating the programs memory access resolves it.)

If you're still having issues disconnecting, post a traceroute to the server that's taken when you are having the issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Also run the client with admin rights. (Yes you can do it without just fine, but if you're having issues, a lot of the time running as admin will fix it. It's a memory allocation permission that causes the problems and elevating the programs memory access resolves it.)

If you're still having issues disconnecting, post a traceroute to the server that's taken when you are having the issue.

Thks a lot for the replys, I m still having issues, so how I can post a traceroute? Thks in advance for your help.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I m still having issues, so how I can post a traceroute?

1) In XP, click on Start > click on Run > type in "cmd"
    1) On this screen type in (exactly as it is typed here): tracert pwieast1.perfectworld.com (You can use any of the IP addresses to our servers listed below. Try several.)
    Please note there is a space between "tracert" and "pwieast1.perfectworld.com"
    2) Wait for the traceroute to complete.
    3) Right Click on the window
    4) Select the "Select all" option
    5) Hit "Enter"
    6) You will now be able to paste the text into your reply.
    7)Post your copy of traceroute with Wrap
    [code]

1) In Vista/7, click on the Windows icon/Start > click on Search > type in "cmd"
    2) On this screen type in (exactly as it is typed here): tracert pwieast2.perfectworld.com (You can also use any of the IP addresses to our servers listed below. Try several.)
    Please note there is a space between "tracert" and "pwieast2.perfectworld.com"
    3) Wait for the traceroute to complete.
    4) Right Click on the window
    5) Select the "Select all" option
    6) Hit "Enter"
    7) You will now be able to paste the text into your reply.

General IP Addresses for the game servers:

Dreamweaver (PVE) pwieast2.perfectworld.com
    29000:74.201.183.27
    29000:74.201.183.24
    29000:74.201.183.25
    29000:74.201.183.26

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss