Getting to lvl 5 crafting?

Options
Rinin - Harshlands
Rinin - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
edited May 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Hai, I just got my crafting up to lvl 4. b:victory

However, unlike when i leveled up Tailoring, Blacksmithing, and Apo, there isn't much you can craft to get to lvl 5.

(I.e I crafted 7349875397 Unicorn bows to get lvl 5 blksmith. and Tons of the cheapest TT70 armor to get lvl 5 Tailoring)

There is only 1 TT item that can be made with lvl 4 crafting, and thats a TT70 Gold neck..not very cheap to make (Even more so when i just want the exp from making it)

The only Legendary gears I can make from molds at lvl 4 crafting are

-Equine Talisman
-Nature's Breathe
-Thunderking Seal
-Viper Seal
-Rage of Crixalis
-Demon's Heart Ring

All Require molds, which on a PVP server, are hard to come by b:cry

Lastly, NPC gears may be made.

Buying these mats costs about 150+k for each time you create an item

Any ideas where I can get it to lvl 5 for relatively cheap or relatively easy?
Post edited by Rinin - Harshlands on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Cheap? Level up a farming alt to 5x and grind your mats. (You think those catshops buy the mats from the boutique? b:chuckle )

Easy? Buy a Craftsman Training box from the boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Of course not, they're just middle man merchers, they buy mats from farmers for dirt cheap cause they can't sell it anywhere else and then the merchants sell for huge mark-ups.

Basic fundamentals of merching.

Boutique, lul.
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Of course not, they're just middle man merchers, they buy mats from farmers for dirt cheap cause they can't sell it anywhere else and then the merchants sell for huge mark-ups.

Basic fundamentals of merching.

Most of them probably ARE farmers, or the catshop alts of farmers anyway. Doesn't take much to leave a catshop open on a dual-client selling your previous harvest while you go farm the next, after all. If you're going to spend hours farming the stuff anyway, why sell it cheap to a middleman when you can catshop it yourself and pocket all the profit?

(Of course, if some farmer out there IS willing to let a middleman profit off their boring work that way... Let me know, I'll be happy to pay you cash for good merchandise.I'm getting kinda sick of peddling packs anyway.)
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    shopitup wrote: »
    Most of them probably ARE farmers, or the catshop alts of farmers anyway. Doesn't take much to leave a catshop open on a dual-client selling your previous harvest while you go farm the next, after all. If you're going to spend hours farming the stuff anyway, why sell it cheap to a middleman when you can catshop it yourself and pocket all the profit?

(Of course, if some farmer out there IS willing to let a middleman profit off their boring work that way... Let me know, I'll be happy to pay you cash for good merchandise.I'm getting kinda sick of peddling packs anyway.)

I would figure they are middle man merchers due to them buying the same mats they are selling for way less. Also not everyone has the ability to keep a catshop up without them being there. Like me b:cry
    Or else I would be Kitty Merching all the time making so much bank Dx
    I stick to craft merching on the AH.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I would figure they are middle man merchers due to them buying the same mats they are selling for way less. Also not everyone has the ability to keep a catshop up without them being there. Like me b:cry
    Or else I would be Kitty Merching all the time making so much bank Dx
    I stick to craft merching on the AH.

you have such good crafting luck lal
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    But it takes me 80 mirages to +3 Cloudcharger. Fml.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    But it takes me 80 mirages to +3 Cloudcharger. Fml.

psh i +5ed my nirv dags with 6 mirages
  • Rinin - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    psh i +5ed my nirv dags with mirages

Not impressed