Advanced Endless Universe

Options

Comments

• Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    best way for this is to have a veno soul degen it every time i do it on my veno and boss never heals hope it helps some venoes getting pt

Ah we didn't have a veno.
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    spensen wrote: »
    Spirit of Aohe

If you're a Psy you can just cast Soulburn on the stupid thing for instant kill and skip all the way to the boss battle XD **** saving the disciplesb b:chuckle

does this really work o.O
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rewards:
    @ 101 - 1.3 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
    @ 102 - 1.8 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
    @ 103 - 2.3 mil xp, ???k spirit, 10 influence

@100-800k exp, 180k spirit, 10 influence

Guessing the 180k spirit thing is for all levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    does this really work o.O

Since the cat is out of the bag, yes it does work, did that on my 1st run by a urge I got when we had to come rescue the npc from the summoned guards(it's immune to damage and it atk, plus I knew full well that this combo can be killed by soulburn already). Two thing to note though:

1. If your psy got almost 16k soulforce only, it's almost a 1 shot.... and with no npc in range, the soul only "aoe" if you're in the circle... and it being almost a 1shot, all the guards are spawned at once on you. Did that on my 2nd run, squad had to clear the mob out of there after I died and the soul reseted to full health. 2nd attempt, I used psychic will 1st.

2. If you squad got low DD power, you might end up having to restart. Yes, the mob to opens the portal to the mini island are gone once the soul is death, but the mob on said island are not, death to all the apprentices mean failure.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    Panna_M - Dreamweaver Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How to come inside ? What I should do ?b:laugh
  • BrightPurple - Dreamweaver
    BrightPurple - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    If the the mirror doesn't spawn (the wrong person digs the pillar) on the Locen one, how do you reset it inside the dungeon?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    spensen wrote: »
    Spirit of Aohe

If you're a Psy you can just cast Soulburn on the stupid thing for instant kill and skip all the way to the boss battle XD **** saving the disciplesb b:chuckle

Gonna test this to confirm!
    when resetting the dig part of the run (after talking to the transience npcs) how..exactly do you do that? we couldn't figure it out and ended resetting the instance and doing the 3rd version with chilo or w/e his name is...
    If the the mirror doesn't spawn (the wrong person digs the pillar) on the Locen one, how do you reset it inside the dungeon?

As far as I know there is no way. We got stuck here once too.... We ended up having to reset the instance as there is literally NO npc or quest to take if you mess this up.

Thank you all for info, first page is up to date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Womansley - Sanctuary
    Womansley - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey kero.

Had another squad fail Locen at the mirror today. The common denominator I immediately noticed between that run and the one I did with you was that it was the Heaven pattern, requiring all 9 seals to be activated. As with the run we did together, after all 9 seals were activated, nothing happened. I am beginning to suspect that the Heaven pattern is a bit screwy but it's too early for me to say anything definitive.

And actually one more thing I noticed when I looked at Asty's drop table but...the veno skill Bewitch (Tiger) is not there, yet I know people have gotten this from AEU so idk.
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hope this was not already posted....but the EU Final Boss has a chance to drop books too (i guess its a small chance but still...it dropped).

^^^ Someone posted this in unofficial patch notes/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey kero.

Had another squad fail Locen at the mirror today. The common denominator I immediately noticed between that run and the one I did with you was that it was the Heaven pattern, requiring all 9 seals to be activated. As with the run we did together, after all 9 seals were activated, nothing happened. I am beginning to suspect that the Heaven pattern is a bit screwy but it's too early for me to say anything definitive.

And actually one more thing I noticed when I looked at Asty's drop table but...the veno skill Bewitch (Tiger) is not there, yet I know people have gotten this from AEU so idk.

Bizarre....

In the past day I've encountered a handful of new glitches, myself. We've had the Aohe bosses DISAPPEAR ENTIRELY. We had someone in PK kill Helios, which reset the quests, and then after we killed Aohe bosses again the previous bosses reappeared and wiped half our squad. We took the quest to summon the lower boss and left the two above bosses there. Quest completed successfully.

Another time my cleric died to an AoE, double died, and got kicked from instance on release. I did not get reward at the end of the instance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I did my last runs today and on the very last one we had Locen...some kind of weird glitch hapened one of ours member dug the essence spawning at the 2 NPCS you talk with in disguised and after that went to dig the pillar but the *Sealing Diagram* did not apear at all
    noone of the 9 marks and not even the mirror bothered to show up..seeing how that type of instance cannot be reset we just gave up :((
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
    edited May 2012
    Options
    rubber08 wrote: »
    I did my last runs today and on the very last one we had Locen...some kind of weird glitch hapened one of ours member dug the essence spawning at the 2 NPCS you talk with in disguised and after that went to dig the pillar but the *Sealing Diagram* did not apear at all
    noone of the 9 marks and not even the mirror bothered to show up..seeing how that type of instance cannot be reset we just gave up :((

I've had this happen, and the minibosses didn't show up either. Only thing I can think of is the running NPC got stuck on a squad mate and the mystic had to duel the squad mate and use knockback to get him unstuck. The other thing was that an archer went afk when we first talked to the NPCs and lead did not realize he wasn't in range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've had the final boss stay "invulnerable" after all the ghost dragons were killed.

When that happens you're in for a long fight...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've had the final boss stay "invulnerable" after all the ghost dragons were killed.

When that happens you're in for a long fight...

I had that happen, I ported up to the top and summoned another boss by talking to the NPC. This boss spawned with more Ghost Dragons, which we killed to complete the first boss's requirement for buff removal. Of course, then we couldn't kill the 2nd boss, but killed 1st boss fine after this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    On chigo, I don't know if this was a glitch or it was how it was suppose to be. We got the 200 point total, but some of our members died on the way and needed res. So, we waited to res and buff. HOWEVER, the balls near the 4 pillars started to spawn mobs without us ever hitting the totems. The mobs never stopped spawning, which made it almost impossible to approach without being killed (the mobs aoe and since they are running in a circle, they were almost impossible to kill in 1 IG or sutra, so everyone died). To make things worse, there was no option to reset... If this wasn't a glitch, then u can't wait at all after u get to 200 points to kill the 4 totems or the mobs are gonna overwhelm the squad.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Can anyone help me ? Where I can take quest to do Adv. Endless Universe ? I'm sure I done this "yellow quest" which i saw in Morai, when update came.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Can anyone help me ? Where I can take quest to do Adv. Endless Universe ? I'm sure I done this "yellow quest" which i saw in Morai, when update came.

do you have the "into the fray" quest for the essences? If you do, go to the top of the building behind the npcs for the normal EU and you will see a blue square light thingy. Go into it and talk to he npc there and he'll give u 6 dragon orders you need to start AEU per week.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    No I haven't
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    edited June 2012
    Options
    No I haven't

they just run around your order's base till u get a pop up quest.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    aww, I don't have. Is it possible that I have bug ? b:sad
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I think you need to do all the other yellow quests to get the new one. Can't remember getting it on my bm but yea, he didn't do all the toher yellow ones...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't have others yellow quest. Only Chapter 3
  • AryLynna - Dreamweaver
    AryLynna - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Bewitch the tiger one comes from the last boss, only book that comes from boss I guess
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/33291
    I don't have others yellow quest. Only Chapter 3

try going to the centre of any order. a quest will pop up called 'Growing Concerns', 'Elder knows best'.
    Type 3: Chigo as Sub-Buss

Follow the mobs to two different spots on the map, and mobs will start to cross the bridge near them. Most mobs are easy, some HF and others immobilize, seal, and knock BB. Your goal is to reach 200 "points" so around 100 each group. BUT if the difference in points between the two groups exceeds four, the accumulated score will start to quickly decay. In order to complete it quickly, you must keep the numbers relatively close by watching the score and measuring how much DD is needed. There is a 16 minute time limit to this part, but we completed long before the limit.

Mobs with 1mil ish HP give 4 points, so you gotta watch the points on those mobs
    The ones with 600k ish give 2 points, like the spider mobs in light
    The ones with.. lower than 600k, that spawn like 8~ ish mobs give 1 point
    Aohe, the Dark Emperor BOSS:

Physical Immune:
    He casts Absorbing Array AoE and does a Physical Defense debuff. He doesn't hit too hard normally, so we put frostblade on our sins and had them attack this one due to the extreme AoE of the other boss. I believe he also turns people into frogs occasionally. I think it was this guy doing that. I got frogged a lot :( Reports that Soul Degen stops it from self healing, and that the heal is somehow linked to the Absorbing Array debuff. Purging it is also reported to work. I find it most convenient to have a Wizzy with Sage DB set up as frogging does not interrupt it and the stun keeps the boss locked pretty well.

Elemental Immune:
    This thing is a ****. Really. He does a Spark (genie skill) AoE that reduces fire resistance to like nothing, then casts a fire dot AoE. As cleric you can stand outside of the AoE and IH and purify. As melee dd expect to spam die. We basically had two barbs, and the R9 one was almost dying whenever it debuffed. Sins and BMs were getting one shot by the first tick of fire. Soul of Fire might be really useful for this boss or having a psy sitting nearby to AoE purify. If you do not have 2 clerics, like my squad did, good luck! If you have two clerics, welcome to try one in BB and the other IHing and Purifying as needed.

the phys immune one does the fire debuff and phys debuff
    the ele immune does the fire DoT so you move them away from each other and then they don't really hurt as much..
    Chigo, the Serpent Emperor BOSS:

This guy is a giant glowy yellow centipede with multiple heads. The system will spam you to "get close to him" but we don't know what they're trying to say here lol.... Occasionally he will AoE hard and he appears to have a Purge/Seal/SMACKDOWN that is probably HP triggered but I'm not sure at what HP point it was. I died to this and missed the Tellus Essence :(

While I was on my cleric, I had 10k HP but then I died, the boss said it dealt 3k dmg.
    The boss has a earth DoT that's description is 'earth dmg is bult up and dealt over time' and blah blah so you got to purify that or triple spark or w/e so it's gone everytime, because it hurts if you don't..

Task Five: When you get to the mirror, which must be dug to spawn, look into the circle above the mirror for what shape you have to light the seals in. ie Heaven is 3 _ straight across. Mimic this shape (we lit them in numerical order but I'm not sure if that has an effect). The NPC should automatically set up a seal trap for the boss to walk onto when the pattern is correct. When it did, it "died" and respawned in the center of the instance. Be careful not to mess up the array as there is no way to turn a signal off once it is on.

order of the sealing points doesn't matter =)

And great guide!!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pretty pissed with this instance atm.

Wasted my last order, a crapload of mp food and time, finally killed Ahoe betch bosses and then no reward. Either fix it so the damn DoT doesn't stay even after death or make the quest stay when you land in town. =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    try going to the centre of any order. a quest will pop up called 'Growing Concerns', 'Elder knows best'.
    Yes I remember I saw this quest, did what was there and I didn't get others. When I went to Elder in 1k, I got quest "Elder's trail" (cultivation) and I don't have nothing more.
  • AryLynna - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yes I remember I saw this quest, did what was there and I didn't get others. When I went to Elder in 1k, I got quest "Elder's trail" (cultivation) and I don't have nothing more.

Talk to the elder again, the quest doesn't go on automatically, you got to talk to the npc you last talked to again after you talked to it.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Which one npc ? I talked with Elder and there is quest "try ur.." don't remember something to dmg rank.
  • AryLynna - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Which one npc ? I talked with Elder and there is quest "try ur.." don't remember something to dmg rank.
    Not that quest..
    Here let me put it in steps:
    1. When you go to your order a quest will pop up called 'Elder Knows Best' and telling you to go to the <<Elder of 1k>>

2. When you talk to the <<Elder>> the quest will complete. You have to talk to the <<Elder>> again and there will be a yellow quest called 'A Tiny Fib'

3. The quest tells you to talk to <<Luminance Tactician Mur>>

4. Receive another quest after you talk to the NPC called 'Soul Pains' Quest tells you to get 7 Shura Soulsilks that you get from Hammer Bats outside of Lumi

5. When you finish you talk to <<Luminance Lord Gugg>>. Get a quest from that npc called 'Pearl Panic'

6. Go to Corona and talk to <<Corona King Kisian>>

7. Talk to him again and get the quest 'A Fitting End'. Get "Midnight Glow Pearl" from Deceptive Faeries north of Corona.

9. Turn in the quest at <<Shroud Prophet Mogo>>.

10. Talk to the NPC again and get the quest 'A Final Step'

11. Talk to the <<Momente>>, the npc that you talked to to get in normal EU.

12. Talk to the NPC again and get the quest 'Into the Fray' and have opened AEU !

13. This is number 8.
  • Panna_M - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    so I don't have that 'A Tiny Fib' b:surrender Really idk where I did mistake. II'm pretty sure that I got this quest in Morai and went to Elder in 1k coz there I got my cultivation level, and I didn't have any more. b:sad
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options