Applauds to PWI

Zsw - Dreamweaver
Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
There have been so much negativity amongst the players recently. However, I would like to take a different approach and applaud PWI on areas where they have clearly taken an effort to try and resolve. Unfortunately you will never please everyone.

I want to thank PWI for introducing the advanced version of Warsong and Lunar. These are two instances that not only are rarely ran, but also nearly impossible to solo. This promotes squad activity greatly as we now need to squad with others and work on teamwork and communication to tackle this instance.

I want to thank PWI for introducing G16 nirvy recast and making the mold untradeable. This allows a lot of players who may never be able to match up with the top players to finally have a chance to be on more even grounds. And the only way they may do this is through teamwork and cooperation, as we will cease having only a small portion of the player base soloing instances to sell the mats. With molds being untradeable, it truly takes away the need for any greed in these runs. It's a blessing that third cast r9 isn't instantly obtainable, as now we won't be in fear of a sudden surge of full r9 third cast players once again dominating the new G16 nirvy player base.

PWI is clearly attempting to make an effort to nerf APS. The G16 nirvy LA set does not have a single -interval on the armer pieces. Many morai skill aims to counter melee APS characters, e.g. Arcane defence which only activates on auto attack. Additionally, the r9 set is no where close enough to allow sins and bms to be 5 aps with those equipment.

I have not had the chance to run the new BH SOT and Aba, but from what I hear it also targets to counter APS DDs. These counters does indeed aim to bring the game into a more skill based era as opposed to an auto attack spam era.

I almost forgot about AEU. This is another instance this greatly promotes teamwork. While the reward aren't always great, it is surely a challenge to conqueror.

I for one have no interest in leveling all my alts from 1 to 100 the old fashioned way. I prefer to enjoy pvp, tw, and the new end game content that PWI has worked to bring us.

Things won't turn perfect instantly and you will never please everyone, but it is clearly being worked on one step at a time.

No matter how hard you try people will always find a way to QQ. But I thank PWI for at least making the effort to try and solve these issues.
Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
Post edited by Zsw - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    There have been so much negativity amongst the players recently. However, I would like to take a different approach and applaud PWI on areas where they have clearly taken an effort to try and resolve. Unfortunately you will never please everyone.

I want to thank PWI for introducing the advanced version of Warsong and Lunar. These are two instances that not only are rarely ran, but also nearly impossible to solo. This promotes squad activity greatly as we now need to squad with others and work on teamwork and communication to tackle this instance.

I want to thank PWI for introducing G16 nirvy recast and making the mold untradeable. This allows a lot of players who may never be able to match up with the top players to finally have a chance to be on more even grounds. And the only way they may do this is through teamwork and cooperation, as we will cease having only a small portion of the player base soloing instances to sell the mats. With molds being untradeable, it truly takes away the need for any greed in these runs. It's a blessing that third cast r9 isn't instantly obtainable, as now we won't be in fear of a sudden surge of full r9 third cast players once again dominating the new G16 nirvy player base.

PWI is clearly attempting to make an effort to nerf APS. The G16 nirvy LA set does not have a single -interval on the armer pieces. Many morai skill aims to counter melee APS characters, e.g. Arcane defence which only activates on auto attack. Additionally, the r9 set is no where close enough to allow sins and bms to be 5 aps with those equipment.

I have not had the chance to run the new BH SOT and Aba, but from what I hear it also targets to counter APS DDs. These counters does indeed aim to bring the game into a more skill based era as opposed to an auto attack spam era.

I for one have no interest in leveling all my alts from 1 to 100 the old fashioned way. I prefer to enjoy pvp, tw, and the new end game content that PWI has worked to bring us.

Things won't turn perfect instantly and you will never please everyone, but it is clearly being worked on one step at a time.

No matter how hard you try people will always find a way to QQ. But I thank PWI for at least making the effort to try and solve these issues.

And with this update, they made is harder for average players that don't cash shop or merchant, to obtain average gear and do their dailies.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    100% agree with the OP.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Agreed, though we could do without the...Aurora Agent. I just hope she doesnt visit very often. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    And with this update, they made is harder for average players that don't cash shop or merchant, to obtain average gear and do their dailies.

What are you talking about Tremble? Fuzzy is confused. How did anything to do with the update change any aspect of obtaining "average gear" or change any daily?

As for OP...
    These are two instances that not only are rarely ran, but also nearly impossible to solo. This promotes squad activity greatly as we now need to squad with others and work on teamwork and communication to tackle this instance.

The panda agrees with this 1000% and prays to see a video of anyone soloing Lunar MP or full Warsong. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited May 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    What are you talking about Tremble? Fuzzy is confused. How did anything to do with the update change any aspect of obtaining "average gear" or change any daily?

Take a new player that has just hyper FF'd to 100, for example. FF is the norm nowadays, right? So, that player may have TT90 gear. Now they have to get a bunch of higher-geared friends to get them TT99 gear in the revamped TT 3-1/3-2, which will already be difficult. If that player doesn't cash shop or merchant, how will they get the gear? A squad of TT90 folk can't do TT 3-1/3-2.

Even if somehow they manage to get TT99 gear, they will have major issues obtaining a squad of TT99 gear people that are able to complete the new BH boss for Abba/SoT. That boss, even with a Barb, will prove to be pretty bad for players with average gear. Plus, if the players with average gear decide they want to kill the pavilons in Warsong, they will find each set of mobs on each path now buffs themselves & the head can one-shot the player.

So, I fail to see how this update is good for average, non-cash shopping/merchanting players. I also fail to see how the Aurora Agent made the economy equal or better to pre-patch. Lastly, I fail to see how this graphical glitch + client bug issue, that was introduced this patch... How is that helpful?

Client issues since patch:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1365621
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1366161
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1365531
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1365771
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I thank them for making AEU provide influence upon completion. We've been having fun doing it as a faction and the extra influence helps me complete my Morai 101 gear. Which by the way is nice gear that doesn't require cash shopping or merchanting...

Now they just need to increase the drop rates on the Treasure Map quest so that it's actually possible to do it when x2 isn't on.

And Tremble, the new BH bosses are really, really easy if you use skills and not normal attack/aps.
  • he4rt
    he4rt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i agree with you Tremble, ppl forgot that instances like tt or nirvana needs to be meant for players that doesnt have that gear yet. they made it a little harder for ppl that already have uber gears and for folks that actually needs that mats its almost impossible to obtain them! you will need either someone op to help you farm them, or buy them with rl money(since grind is usless-since they nerfed prices of npced dq items)
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Take a new player that has just hyper FF'd to 100, for example. FF is the norm nowadays, right?

While Tremble is right, the above quote may well sum up the new player, Fuzzy is sorry, but it in no way impacts the difficulty of the game.

Perhaps the panda is jaded, but Fuzzy has always been a gear before level player, alt or not. The new update in no way makes an instances impossible for the level at which you should be running it. Challenging? Yes, by all means. Hard? Damn right. Impossible? No.

Perhaps the gaming culture of what has been made possible from PWI makes things like running an instance for gear seem impossible, but sorry, Fuzzy has no sympathy.

Just because you can fc to 100 and ignore your gear doesn't make it the updates fault, or PWI's fault if it now hard to farm some idea of close to end game becuase you ignored every other step along the way.

3-1 too hard? Go get some 80 gold and shard and refine to even +3. Warsong too hard? Work for your 90 geen and throw a few shards into it and get a half-***'d squad.

Just beacuse the game offers the option to buy rank and fc does't mean its also their fault if people choose to ignore all that is available along the road and suddenly find it to hard when they reach 100.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited May 2012
    While Tremble is right, the above quote may well sum up the new player, Fuzzy is sorry, but it in no way impacts the difficulty of the game.

Perhaps the panda is jaded, but Fuzzy has always been a gear before level player, alt or not. The new update in no way makes an instances impossible for the level at which you should be running it. Challenging? Yes, by all means. Hard? Damn right. Impossible? No.

Perhaps the gaming culture of what has been made possible from PWI makes things like running an instance for gear seem impossible, but sorry, Fuzzy has no sympathy.

Just because you can fc to 100 and ignore your gear doesn't make it the updates fault, or PWI's fault if it now hard to farm some idea of close to end game becuase you ignored every other step along the way.

3-1 too hard? Go get some 80 gold and shard and refine to even +3. Warsong too hard? Work for your 90 geen and throw a few shards into it and get a half-***'d squad.

Just beacuse the game offers the option to buy rank and fc does't mean its also their fault if people choose to ignore all that is available along the road and suddenly find it to hard when they reach 100.

No, I'm not siding with people that do hyper FF to 100 w/ **** gear. I'm simply siding with the average player, that plays the game how PWE currently intends a new player to. I realize the game will be challenging, and difficult for a new player who has no way to make coin. PWE has literally given me over 60+ free hypers on my accounts in the past, for nothing. They would just send me an e-mail with a code for free hypers. I'm under the impression they want new players to hyper and get end-game level quick.

At the same time, I don't think that it is plausible for a player to obtain more than average gear with a lot of the recent changes in-game. TT80 gold gear, for example - while farmable, where would they have the coin for the repairs of each TT? Or the refine costs? Mirages aren't rare anymore, and the game does throw a few at ya by the time you have hit level 80. Unfortunately, to get a full set of TT80 to +3 with mirages, might be difficult for a new player (lack of coin/mirages).

So, I suppose I'm indifferent. I'm not pro-harder "average" content, nor against it. It doesn't affect me, after all. I just feel bad for those rare new players that don't want to spend money or merchant to become successful in-game.
  • Aahz_ - Harshlands
    Aahz_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    just for the records you can always chip mats with the rewards from BH 100. i am very happy that they made an OP g16 set available without CSing ur *** off. also if you are intent on farming and not chipping gear run LG its not that hard of an instance with a cleric and a HA tank. the 3 mil are more than worth it in my opinion. also you can get your invitation of purgatory off of solo mode and that makes it to where you can summon a boss just for your class that drops good mats usually. in one run i can make 3-5 mil off of drops if i sold them but it is the way i have chosen to farm my gear out. plus it is not bound so even if you dont have the skill level someone in your guild prolly does. and for the issues some are having after the recent patch you cant expect things to be 100% perfect at all times. thats why it is called a glitch. most importantly of all ty so much PWI for making so many of us happy again. between farmable g16 and sins raging in WC about an archer that stealthed and killed em i feel real good about continuing my PWI experianceb:pleasedb:byeb:thanks
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i like the update except for aurora agent. regarding ppl who dont have good gear. i think they can get morai gear for pve to farm. since the gear for pve is really amazing. just need to choose what order to get the gear. so if ur lvl 95 and able to choose order. choose order that can give u gear that u can use at lvl 100. especially for PVE. this gear can help to get gear for pvp.
  • Aquireis - Lost City
    Aquireis - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I agree with everything else you have said but unfortunately the sad part is APS can still dominate these bosses with almost no effort.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lol @ qq about aurora agent: It's like getting free cannies w/o being properly equipped to earn them, and in a fraction of the time.

Lol @ qq about TT: What else are we gonna do w/ all these damn mysterious chips from BH100?

Personally I'm tired of the free loaders. If you aren't equipped well enough to take a hit from a boss that random aggros in an instance: don't impose your failness on the squad! PWE has made plenty of accommodations for you.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I agree with the OP... Many good updates happened with this expansion... And one of the best thing is that other classes are welcome in BH squads now as well... Especially SoT and Aba... Where ppl 1st rather had sins in squad... Now ppl are looking for veno's and magic DD's as well... And Barbs are wanted tanks again...

Doing metal is a bit harder now since the mobs hit harder but it's still do-able even with crappy gear... Just pull group by group and have a veno to Purge the boss as much as possible and it's done before you know it... It's all just a matter of skill...

Only thing they should've left out is that Arora Agent... Tokens are expensive now so it's harder to get good pots... But other than that I'm also very pleased... And it's nice to see there are some others as well who are able to see the positive things about it... b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited May 2012

I almost forgot about AEU. This is another instance this greatly promotes teamwork. While the reward aren't always great, it is surely a challenge to conqueror.

None of that matters because in-game population has been declining for that past two years. There aren't many left to care.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The panda agrees with this 1000% and prays to see a video of anyone soloing Lunar MP or full Warsong. b:chuckle

did a run with Breeezy the other night through Drake fling path. We did all normal bosses, advanced bosses, and the barbarian daily boss summoned by the wygie. If we left the barb wygie boss out it would've been done in about 20 minutes full squad. Breezy is a r9 +12 seeker with just 25 hp points less than i have buffed and in demon tiger form. We also had a rank 9 high refine archer, a sin, a bm, cleric yada yada. At any rate, the moral of the story is that Breezy basically CAN solo lunar MP mode in the duration of a set of sage buffs. With base defense stats about the same as me in cat form, and the samish hp, rank 9 def level bonuses combined with adrenal numbness and JoSD.. hes got some insane defense (ticked only once the whole run.. and we pulled whole valleys in 2 - 3 sets. even without bb he could use an apoth for the damage reduction effect if he needed to.. which is highly unlikely because the damage output of his vortex is like having 50 sins each apsing their own mob = full heal on each spin. So long as he pulled groups that weren't too big for himself, he could easily solo the run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • FlyRanger - Dreamweaver
    FlyRanger - Dreamweaver Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    cast r9 isn't instantly obtainable, as now we won't be in fear of a sudden surge of full r9 third cast players once again dominating the new G16 nirvy player base.

Yeah i do agree to its great u need to farm the badges, the molds and all, but think about the players that actually want 3rd cast. U need 2nd cast before it, thats already 7billion, there wont be that many ppl getting it. But think if you were going for it, if they ask you 7 billion off sale or 3,5 bil on sale of chiekung just to keep the refines, sucks eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I upload a vid of a rank 9 3rd cast seeker fight, 90 views.
    I upload a vid of me in my boxers, 750 views.
    I know what the PWI community wants.

b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Take a new player that has just hyper FF'd to 100, for example. FF is the norm nowadays, right? So, that player may have TT90 gear.

Um... someone new who's hyper-FCed to 100 is almost certainly already a cash shopper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Take a new player that has just hyper FF'd to 100, for example.
    Even if somehow they manage to get TT99 gear, they will have major issues obtaining a squad of TT99 gear people that are able to complete the new BH boss for Abba/SoT. That boss, even with a Barb, will prove to be pretty bad for players with average gear.
    So, I fail to see how this update is good for average, non-cash shopping/merchanting players.
    Are you sure you tried to kill those bosses with average squad with average gear (TT90)?
    I'm 101 barb with average gear, TT90 mostly + TT99 wrists + 2 piece of morai gear. I have 4 HP +40 shards (and I mean total number of shards is 4) and most of gear is + 4. Boss in SoT was never able to get my HP down to 50%. It was mostly on 80-100%. So I really don't see why is everyone so upset about SoT boss when it's really easy.

I totally agree with your entire post! Nice one b:victory
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    No, I'm not siding with people that do hyper FF to 100 w/ **** gear. I'm simply siding with the average player, that plays the game how PWE currently intends a new player to. I realize the game will be challenging, and difficult for a new player who has no way to make coin. PWE has literally given me over 60+ free hypers on my accounts in the past, for nothing. They would just send me an e-mail with a code for free hypers. I'm under the impression they want new players to hyper and get end-game level quick.

At the same time, I don't think that it is plausible for a player to obtain more than average gear with a lot of the recent changes in-game. TT80 gold gear, for example - while farmable, where would they have the coin for the repairs of each TT? Or the refine costs? Mirages aren't rare anymore, and the game does throw a few at ya by the time you have hit level 80. Unfortunately, to get a full set of TT80 to +3 with mirages, might be difficult for a new player (lack of coin/mirages).

So, I suppose I'm indifferent. I'm not pro-harder "average" content, nor against it. It doesn't affect me, after all. I just feel bad for those rare new players that don't want to spend money or merchant to become successful in-game.

Farm DQ like we did in the old days, still a valid way to make coin (altho it's not that fast anymore it still pays off)

Do your Quests, killing all those mobs will give you coin from drops plus the coin you get from rewards.

Do events, You won't win but you will still make coin.

Read up on merchanting, Easy way to make a little coin

Don't buy hypers, Crazy Stone or anything else that trades EXP for Coin.

Easy game = Easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    zsw get me g15 potato so my bm can use shiny potato mold

lets duo nivana for a week strait booo
    i like potato
  • CloudStrfe - Lost City
    CloudStrfe - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I must confess i really think they made some positive steps on the right direction (at least for me) i came back to game for this update :P
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    @ Trem psst... Moria gear kinda kicks tt99's ***. And it costs next to nothing but time for the better versions. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The new instances are impossible for average geared players...if they forgot to bring a tank class. It was ****ing hard for me to tank the adds on the last AEU boss...then again my very decent gear amounts to ~10k+ hp for me. Wow what a hard instance...right?

10k hp is average for a 7x-8x vit barb in tiger, just throwing that out there. Best of the best archers with +12 refines have maybe 20k hp buffed, give or take a few thousands, well that's coincidentally this fella right here. What have you got to say now? Finally they make barbs and clerics welcome in an instance and people whine that it's "too hard for the average player." Un****ingbelievable. Those who complain are too used to tanking things with their 4k hp sins. If some people are so OP that they can tank things an average-geared...no under-geared barb can, let them be. The rest of you bring a barb.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited May 2012
    I don't think PWI has made things to hard, I think it's more of a fact that with sins, aps etc we have had it to easy , we forgot what squads were and become lazy .
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I haven't figured the boss out yet, and I refuse to learn. I geared well enough that I should be able to derpaps it to smithereens. -really? b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Methodical - Dreamweaver
    Methodical - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    well u know fuzzy does suck gms nuts and all, but I play a 101 BM and have fairly decent gear oh wait not anymore i don't since the update now my nirv gears and rank is failed yet again fvck u pwi, but anywho, as i said i have fairly decent gears (nirv axes claws 4/6 armor set) and that isn't good enuff now because NOW after this update i can't do my daily BH's because ppl are wanting r9 mofos and certain high *** refines that for my f2p *** was alrdy hard to come by and now u stiff me and many other f2pers, it took almost 2 years to get to where im at in game and now u raise a bar for the alrdy high op'd players to advance even more... WTF are u doing? r u listening to all the cash shoppers about the QQ's they make regarding the gears they have and u just shrug all QQ's made by the lil ppl off, when i went in to farm my nirv dags for my sin it was hell tryna find a squad that would take me because i wasn't 5 aps (i didn't have nirv pants and dags for the aps) which um isnt that the **** reason to even farm nirv is so i can get that kinda gear? i mean u want me to pay u my cash so that then i can go farm the **** that i just had to break down and bought, hmmm pay for nirv dags so that i can be accepted into a squad to go inside and farm for what exactly? defeats the purpose. I find it **** that if i wanna go do warsong and get a mold on my server i gotta BUY r9 to even go in with other ppl, only the op a$$holes are able to go in, sorry for ranting about non sense not like anyone here gives a fvck but i see where this game was alrdy hard to obtain and to be accepted because of greedy standards laid down by the op players (which again goes str8 up to PWI when u boil it down) but now u just overkilled it and ruined this alrdy dying game, this game aint so fun nowadays and i stuck around for so long cus it USE to be doable and f2p for most part and **** was farmable but now i don't see a point in it so with that said u all can cheer and say wtf u gotta say cus i do quit so yes go on and say yay quit go find another game cus i am and u all can suck my DlCKb:shy
  • XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary
    XLawBreakerX - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The new instances are impossible for average geared players...if they forgot to bring a tank class. It was ****ing hard for me to tank the adds on the last AEU boss...then again my very decent gear amounts to ~10k+ hp for me. Wow what a hard instance...right?

10k hp is average for a 7x-8x vit barb in tiger, just throwing that out there. Best of the best archers with +12 refines have maybe 20k hp buffed, give or take a few thousands, well that's coincidentally this fella right here. What have you got to say now? Finally they make barbs and clerics welcome in an instance and people whine that it's "too hard for the average player." Un****ingbelievable. Those who complain are too used to tanking things with their 4k hp sins. If some people are so OP that they can tank things an average-geared...no under-geared barb can, let them be. The rest of you bring a barb.

So True, People just complain for no reason, if u have fun play it if you dont quit dunno why its so hard to follow.. Guess they just too addicted to a game to leave it..

Neways to the topic its fun a better refreshing change, would get monotonous after a month or 2 but currently im having fun.. Atleast they making something good gonna give them credit for it..
  • fansouthcorea
    fansouthcorea Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    the warsong and lunar is to easy for ppl like u geared dont try lie urself...Pwi only made that instances inaccesible for medium /low geared ppl!
    for ppl like u Zsw[like ur gear] instances are easy but need skils!