three word madness...

Bale - Heavens Tear
Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Etherblade (West)
so recently as part of a three word story contest...the entire thing was put together...this is what came of it...

i have hurt myself crying and laughing ><

"A long time of waiting began the torturous ritual of pulling out of his shell.
The people found a small but very fierce midget with tiny hammers who is sitting on the ledge playing with his tiny and hairy hammer! The drawback to having herpes is the derision of being so weird not using everything to pleasure her under the starlit alleys of the city of mordor. Something happened to shake the ground, only because Aubs stomped her feet and then she smacked Drak who started to cry because turtles attacked his nipples. Many people are disturbed by the fact that a clown could have such large bulging area shaped like a deformed marshmallow man but really deflated. All over the place and made some people confused about how it possibly made sense to the people. Elsewhere, bald pearoosters took their spot and crowed boss-like wicked, sweaty little strutted around making Spammy's house messy.
The evil leprechauns will not tolerate such pantless activities because they are not making sense! But who cares! All of the sudden,dinos rampaged through the zhen making, carrot eating bunnies didn't live long. The frolicking, bouncing bewbs, glistened, dripping with liquid cream, melted from sheer which made Bale lick them feverishly. When you eat a baby, you can't help but feel very satisfied. So then kitties, lots of
kitties, lost their hair because Bale shaved the pretty kitties bald, then the T-rex ate Drak and pooped him. Afterwards, the T-rex turned to TBM and ate his small sized sausage oh my god what the hell was in it, some sort of mind altering substance. That made them eat their ****. Poor TBM looked raw and worn and
spent, but he sang barbiegirl. All the girls made fun of what happened to blowup doll Sparkle after TBM finished playing with Sparkle's under-inflated floppy udders that TBM adored and made love on a table with a few other small dogs staring in excitement at his mangled slightly wrinkled sausage that Mints saw and drooled over. Towels made from Urban's butt fur that Pimp loved when it was nice and wet from water thrown off Bale's hairy chest that grown like a grassland Full of flowers and some **** on a chia pet and Pimp fapped
and screamed when he found out Bale was watching Pimp eat some thick juicy sausage, his chin covered with something sticky and lust-full eyes then Bale awoke wondering why Pimp cause it Bale massive monkey balls bounce off lips into Pimp's cornflakes making it nice and then Jazz bought new shoes to hit the s3x deprived midgets untill they reached the full climax shaking and squealing covered in mangos all over the fact that Jazzi spilled her milk all over Aubs! Bale took Pics! Aubs began raging cuz Kev farted
in Draks face causing him to pass out on the concrete ground face down derriere up!! What to say after i **** and stain my personal filter aperatos. What the fudge?!? did Pimp say, only Pimp knows
cuz he is...."

b:cry it hurts...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Post edited by Bale - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ROFLMAO bale read like that rather than from forums is so hilarious HAHA
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    That's awesome.

Bale you need to type them all up and post them here so we can read them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    all credit to Jazzi for this :D just thought i would share

she is the best b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Rude! Why you gotta call me a midget and say all the horrible stuff I do to others?! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    rude! Why You Gotta Call Me A Midget And Say All The Horrible Stuff I Do To Others?! B:chuckle

MINI...WHERE YOU BEEN?

xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    :mindblown:

What kind of sorcery is that ?!

I feel so loved b:dirty
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
    edited May 2012
    MINI...WHERE YOU BEEN?

xD

Well.... *takes a deep breath*
    My stalker was invited to my faction and wasn't kicked out. So I took a break till he decides to leave. Then my computer decided to almost die on me and I can't really game on it anymore. So, I've been spending most of my time on my chat site I go to. Nice to feel loved btw. b:heart b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well.... *takes a deep breath*
    My stalker was invited to my faction and wasn't kicked out. So I took a break till he decides to leave. Then my computer decided to almost die on me and I can't really game on it anymore. So, I've been spending most of my time on my chat site I go to. Nice to feel loved btw. b:heart b:kiss

<3 missed ya!
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited May 2012
    <3 missed ya!
    awwww ty! b:kiss You DO have my facebook ya know... even though I only check it once a week. Stupid roommate put a pic of me up with a lollipop in my mouth a few days ago. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Nice to actually see your purple font around again, Mini!
    edited May 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Nice to actually see your purple font around again, Mini!
    I missed you too creepy stalker person! b:kiss b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This made me actually go make my radiance forum account. What the hell are you guys smoking and why aren't you sharing, I'm intrigued.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."