Account has mysteriously vanished.

Jr_Kane - Sanctuary
Jr_Kane - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
Apparently the ticket function no longer works, as i'm getting no explanation there, so i'll try here.

My name is AlecKane. My e-mail is the_psychotic.gunman@yahoo.com. Several weeks ago, I logged in like normal and began to do BH Metal. Before I could even get started killing, everything froze and the words "You have been booted" appeared on my screen. I logged out and attempted to log back in, then I got "Your account name or password is incorrect." I couldn't even log into the website. When I attempted to change my username and password, I was told that my e-mail was not linked to a PW account, so it's as if my account is just gone. I've sent in several tickets on the matter and have gotten no response or explanation as to why this happened.

I have been playing Perfect World over 3 years. I joke alot, and i've developed rivalries with several individuals in game. We argue sometimes, and sometimes it spills into World Chat, but i've never been a troublemaker, i've never been banned, nor have I ever attempted to **** the game or anyone else or any of that nonsense. You'd think with all of the money people put into this game, developers would have safeguards against something like this happening. Is there any way I can get my account back, or has all the time and money i've devoted to this game all been for naught?
"There is a such thing as forgiveness..."

"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."
Post edited by Jr_Kane - Sanctuary on

Comments

• shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Sounds like somebody stole your account and changed all the info so you couldn't get it back. I am not sure if PWE will help you. Their support is so... random.
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    they cant change emails on accounts so yea that is very strange o.O
  • Milyen - Sanctuary
    Milyen - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    They can actually change emails on accounts. It is not easy but it can be done and they will ask for a lot of information to verify the authenticity of the account holder.
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    They can actually change emails on accounts. It is not easy but it can be done and they will ask for a lot of information to verify the authenticity of the account holder.

Really? cause the last time i live chatted a GM they said changing emails was impossible :o cool
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It can be done.... likely the person either has access to ALL of your stuff or knows you very well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melanderi
    melanderi Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hello,

I see that there was a reply to your inquiry a few days ago- check your email as Support is waiting on a reply from you!
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Jr_Kane - Sanctuary
    Jr_Kane - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I've been checking my e-mails everyday for weeks, I haven't seen any responses besides "Please limit your queries to 1 ticket" or something along those lines.
    "There is a such thing as forgiveness..."

"Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting."
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Really? cause the last time i live chatted a GM they said changing emails was impossible :o cool
    It can be done.... likely the person either has access to ALL of your stuff or knows you very well.

Actually, you can change it as you please now.