Farming Alt

Options
Siilenzex_ - Dreamweaver
Siilenzex_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Hey guys so i needed some money and i was gonna farm some rough fur.. My question is which is the easiest class for farming?? Also at early lvls which mobs drop rough fur.. I know wolves in west arch drop some what about higher lvls? But Main thing is which class to farm on?

Thank Youb:victory
Post edited by Siilenzex_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey guys so i needed some money and i was gonna farm some rough fur.. My question is which is the easiest class for farming?? Also at early lvls which mobs drop rough fur.. I know wolves in west arch drop some what about higher lvls? But Main thing is which class to farm on?

Thank Youb:victory

The lvl 37 dolphins I think, on the sea area between allied camp and anglers village. Best for grinding those? Prolly archer/psy/mystic.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    At that level veno's probably best farmer.

As for what drops rough fur or any other mat... PWDatabase is your friend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Siilenzex_ - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    okay so the dons are the best for farming but still veno is good? should i roll veno
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Veno may not be the fastest killer, but fast enough, and low maintenance... only has to go to town to sell stuff (including excess potions.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Make an assassin, get all aps gear, get rank nine daggers... and +12 the daggers.

There's your farming alt, gogogogogogo. b:chuckle
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mhm... but how do you farm the coin to get rank nine and refines? That ain't cheap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Mhm... but how do you farm the coin to get rank nine and refines? That ain't cheap.

I am pretty sure he was making a joke about how all people want anymore in factions/parties is that. You have to have top gear + top refine to be wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Make an assassin, get all aps gear, get rank nine daggers... and +12 the daggers.

There's your farming alt, gogogogogogo. b:chuckle

Ooooooh, another person who can not read b:victory. Definitely make that sin to farm rough fur. Along comes a veno and s/he getes 2~5x the drops your sin does in the same time. Go sin b:dirty.

Depends on how well your gear is refined, if you want to farm that lvl, if solo. If going with friends, i had bm, cleric, seeker, and we had fun doing aoe. Veno would be the easiest to farm with, if you know how to play a veno.
  • Siilenzex_ - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2012
    Options
    my sin is 79 is it worth farming rough fur on my sin for money or make a veno annd farm on my veno.