Leviathan <3

Comments

• Astraelys - Raging Tide
    Astraelys - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I like fanfictions about Leviathan b:thanks thanks for the fun all trolls keep me entertaining.

See in tw reset b:bye
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    this delusional rant reminds me of the time i took ecstasy and LSD at the same time. but i pissed on a bush thinking it was a midget, i didnt come spewing nonsense on the forums

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so much win hahahaha
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited May 2012

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so much win hahahaha

this wasnt even an attempt at trolling. this actually happened. would anyone like to hear the rest of that nights hallucinations?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i dont like ur delusional or ur BS, satisfied?
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    this wasnt even an attempt at trolling. this actually happened. would anyone like to hear the rest of that nights hallucinations?

yes plox we kinda need to break the monotony of this frigging forum + I haven't try LSD....yet.... :3
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Oh hidere Cloudyi

Who are you? Not many people know me as cloudyi b:chuckle

one time I actually agree with Spellb:shocked

About that... I wasn't (and I'm still not) active enough to lead a faction of the size of Leviathan and none of my officers had enough time to take the responsability. To avoid other problems, we decided that it was best if I resigned. I also didn't want to throw it on anybody's back and didn't want to destroy Levi either. Vatican was the only one with enough time from the officers crew, and the only one that showed interest about this. He actually had a good plan, but the pressure that was put on him, and many people leaving the faction because of the change overwhelmed him and caused him to quit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    MansVisa - Raging Tide Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Who are you? Not many people know me as cloudyi b:chuckle

points @ name that's who. Been on this server since almost the start I know who most people are b:cute

About that... I wasn't (and I'm still not) active enough to lead a faction of the size of Leviathan and none of my officers had enough time to take the responsability.

Yet you led Levi for some time and successfully. Your statement is invalid

To avoid other problems, we decided that it was best if I resigned. I also didn't want to throw it on anybody's back and didn't want to destroy Levi either. Vatican was the only one with enough time from the officers crew, and the only one that showed interest about this.

Again your statement is invalid. Many successful factions are run by the officers the leader assigns, not the leader itself. The leader is merely the figurehead in those instances. In which you could have have stayed. Instead you decided to "jump ship"
    He actually had a good plan, but the pressure that was put on him, and many people leaving the faction because of the change overwhelmed him and caused him to quit.

A faction leader with a plan overwhelmed or not doesn't just go M.I.A or as you say quit. They would have passed lead and explained why.

There are plenty of "conspiracy" theories as to current event going on with Levi. Everyone has their own or hears them from others and makes their own judgement.

It makes me sad to see a great faction fall because of the actions of 2 people. But all things that fall rise again from the ashes

b:bye
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yet you led Levi for some time and successfully. Your statement is invalid

Yes, that was when I was very active in-game, so my statement isn't invalid. The situation changed since march or so.

Again your statement is invalid. Many successful factions are run by the officers the leader assigns, not the leader itself. The leader is merely the figurehead in those instances. In which you could have have stayed. Instead you decided to "jump ship"

Levi had problems here and there and people were asking where Wizzie is, and as I said, I wasn't active enough to deal with it, so we needed a new leader. I didn't jump ship, lol. We had a new plan for a more TW oriented faction but that would have meant everyone needed to be more active in order to achieve the goal. Having an inactive leader isn't a good example for the player base.

A faction leader with a plan overwhelmed or not doesn't just go M.I.A or as you say quit. They would have passed lead and explained why.

True, that was a big mistake he made (considering nothing serious happened in rl for him)

There are plenty of "conspiracy" theories as to current event going on with Levi. Everyone has their own or hears them from others and makes their own judgement.

It makes me sad to see a great faction fall because of the actions of 2 people. But all things that fall rise again from the ashes

I hope for a comeback for Leviathan but that won't happen without a leader...

Wrote the comments with RED.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    hmm, seems most the iconic figures and trolls all gathered to pay respect to Leviathan. 10 pages worth, good good now a mod should close this thread.b:bye
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited May 2012
    Wrote the comments with RED.

All I see are lame excuses b:bye

didn't jump ship but showed no loyalty b:chuckle

Don't have time for the game but...................

Later Cloudyi/Wizzie can't thing of the name of the sin you useb:bye
  • Couri - Harshlands
    Couri - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Can't remember the login for my RT account, but I never thought that this was how Leviathan would go. Though honestly surprised at how long it survived.
  • Couri - Raging Tide
    Couri - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    nm finally found it again.
  • johnnysixgun
    johnnysixgun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We ain't done yet. Levi still has a heartbeat.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    holy snap its Couri
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Maybe your right Maybe your wrong but that still does not deny the fact that you are rubbing it in there face when Levi people read some of the things you say do you think they will want to join a faction that has someone like you in there? Stop being so negative cheer up think positive set an example with that big mouth of yoursb:laugh

Well, maybe they should join QQme, I dont know. I do know they wont get paid as well for TW as they would in Vici, but coin isnt everything, is it?

So much intrigue and drama on our server. But anyone can figure out at least some of whats going on by simply starting to click on Avatars on another thread about the situation in the forum, lol.

Like any dumbazzed arsonist, they obviously dont stray far from the scene of their crime. Nope, they want to be right there in front of the fire, looking all innocent, while illuminated by the flames. Flames that no one had noticed as of the time of his post.

I hope the people determined to stay in Levi stand their ground forever.

In any case, whatever the planned outcome is - you will make sure the plot NEVER comes to fruition IF you all simply stay where you are and forget about ever doing TW again (except if you have an alt in another faction)!

Nothing has happened to the account that contains the character that is \/atican, its owner still plays the game and goes to TW as a member of the faction Zoo - currently.

Spell is right to be smuggly laughing, unless Spell is Nuff_Said too, lol. Its so easy to figure out, took me all of 5 minutes once I started to really look. b:chuckle

P.S. No worries if that player finally desides to get smart and set his privacy settings to high, lmao. I have a screenie saved in case I ever need to prove I know what Im talking about. b:laugh

What an embezzle! What an ultramaroon! ~ Bugs Bunny
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Well, maybe they should join QQme, I dont know. I do know they wont get paid as well for TW as they would in Vici, but coin isnt everything, is it?

So much intrigue and drama on our server. But anyone can figure out at least some of whats going on by simply starting to click on Avatars on another thread about the situation in the forum, lol.

Like any dumbazzed arsonist, they obviously dont stray far from the scene of their crime. Nope, they want to be right there in front of the fire, looking all innocent, while illuminated by the flames. Flames that no one had noticed as of the time of his post.

In any case, whatever the planned outcome is - you will make sure the plot NEVER comes to fruition IF you all simply stay where you are and forget about ever doing TW again (except if you have an alt in another faction)!

Nothing has happened to the account that contains the character that is \/atican, its owner still plays the game and goes to TW as a member of the faction Zoo - currently.

Spell is right to be smuggly laughing, unless Spell is Nuff_Said too, lol. Its so easy to figure out, took me all of 5 minutes once I started to really look. b:chuckle

P.S. No worries if that player finally desides to get smart and set his privacy settings to high, lmao. I have a screenie saved in case I ever need to prove I know what Im talking about. b:laugh

:O

/5chars
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Parts in red

1) why would anyone join QQme....

2) depending on how you read that almost sounds like a thread against anyone in Levi

3) Screenshot or you're full of chit. And anyone can manipulate a screenie

• anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2012

The faction with an inactive leader? Sounds like you will accomplish a lot in QQme!

If you are going to make these claims then by all means provide the evidence, otherwise you are just talking kaka.

Spell should be laughing at how he managed to drive away a lot of good players from QQme.

Replies in red.
    edited June 2012
    Parts in red

1) why would anyone join QQme....

I joined QQme at one time, Spell was the leader at that time, and I am just trying to keep in context with the post I was replying to.

2) depending on how you read that almost sounds like a thread against anyone in Levi

Really, How is that? You always make silly and mindless accusations like that? Or maybe I hit a proverbial nerve?

3) Screenshot or you're full of chit. And anyone can manipulate a screenie

lol, so I guess there is no point in my telling you, since I have already given instruction on how to find it, and you havent bothered to follow them. I'll wait for someone from Levi to ask - you can wait too. ^.^

Isn't it interesting that Im the only one honest enough to show who I am in this conversation involving 3 people - yet you would say *Im* full of ****. xD

Yeah, bai bai, lol.

• anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    Isn't it interesting that Im the only one honest enough to show who I am in this conversation involving 3 people - yet you would say *Im* full of ****. xD

Yeah, bai bai, lol.

None of us made any claims without backing them up with evidence. So either provide the proof or retract your claim. Because all of us could start nasty and unfounded rumors if we wanted to.
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I guess I could make an anonymousposterssis, and do that. But it has already been claimed by MansVisa that screenies can be easily manipulated.

I dont have to post nothing if you just read my post and do what it says to do. Too lazy or something?

• anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, I guess I could make an anonymousposterssis, and do that. But it has already been claimed by MansVisa that screenies can be easily manipulated.

I dont have to post nothing if you just read my post and do what it says to do. Too lazy or something?

The burden isn't on me to prove your claim. You are the one who is supposed to provide links, screenshots, and any other proof which you may have. From the looks of it, you are trying to change topics and not prove that which you have claimed. Which makes me wonder if you are just a puppet of Spell.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

Butthurt much? And from all the tickets filed on this issue and according to the responses. Vati's account hasn't been logged in almost 2 months now

and again your one statement looks like a direct thread against Levi

The burden isn't on me to prove your claim. You are the one who is supposed to provide links, screenshots, and any other proof which you may have. From the looks of it, you are trying to change topics and not prove that which you have claimed. Which makes me wonder if you are just a puppet of Spell.

b:laugh
    edited June 2012
    Well, my claim is proven. The evidence is plain for anyone who can be asked to read and follow directions to see. If you want to claim you cant see it, thats on you, and noone could really feign surprise, lol.

You dont post honestly who you are, you do threaten me with retaliation, and Im supposed to be worried or something?

Dont do what my post says and just S.T.F.U. If anyone wants proof all they have to do is what I said I did.

Or let patricha or someone from Levi post their interest, and I will take THEM by the hand right to the spot.

I have no obligation to respond to the ramblings of a
    lazy anonymous poster.
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012
    Well, my claim is proven. The evidence is plain for anyone who can be asked to read and follow directions to see. If you want to claim you cant see it, thats on you, and noone could really feign surprise, lol.

You dont post honestly who you are, you do threaten me with retaliation, and Im supposed to be worried or something?

Dont do what my post says and just S.T.F.U. If anyone wants proof all they have to do is what I said I did.

Or let patricha or someone from Levi post their interest, and I will take THEM by the hand right to the spot.

lazy anonymous poster.

All I see is blah blah blah, I have no proof and talk out my bungholeb:bye
    edited June 2012
    Funny, all I see is a couple bungholes squirming. xD
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012

lazy anonymous poster.

You're claim is not proven. Because you are not willing to post these supposed screenshots you have, or provide links. I do not know which threads you even refer to. PROVIDE THE LINKS AND SCREENSHOTS! Otherwise you should retract your claims.

Where have I made one claim I will retaliate against you? Now you just sound paranoid.

You are the model of the QQme way of spreading propaganda without bringing validity to the propaganda.

And you respond to me, but when I ask for you to provide evidence you change the subject to my supposed laziness and my anonymity. How cute.
    edited June 2012
    Well, thats not my problem is it. Its also not my problem that you dont know anyone from Levi to ask to post on this thread.

You are ashamed to post on your normal character. Why are you ashamed? What are you afraid of?

Im obviously not scared. :)

P.S. Im not in QQme, lol
  • anonymousposter
    edited June 2012
    Well, thats not my problem is it. Its also not my problem that you dont know anyone from Levi to ask to post on this thread.

You are ashamed to post on your normal character. Why are you ashamed? What are you afraid of?

P.S. Im not in QQme, lol

Again you change the subject. Again you do not provide proof. You should really learn about making claims in public places without offering proof.

Could it be that there is no proof in existence?
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide
    edited June 2012

P.S. Im not in QQme, lol

More blah blah blah.....

And rather funny you changed your account settings as you were/still are in QQme b:bye