Range of Elven Boon

Options
Yin - Momaganon
Yin - Momaganon Posts: 177 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Cleric
I recently learned Elven Boon skill. For me it says 30m range. My friend has same skill and has range of 24. So we are having same skill but different range o.O

What range do you have on this skill?
Post edited by Yin - Momaganon on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The range should be 24m. Does it only say 30m for you in the description, or is it really 30m?

You can test it in a duel (or any non moving target) by casting Cyclone/Plume at max range and see if your character tries to move forward when you try to cast Boon. For me it's just 24m.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yin - Momaganon
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Tested it. 30meters range. And looks like Demons has 30meters and sages 24meters o.O
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Tested it. 30meters range. And looks like Demons has 30meters and sages 24meters o.O

Oh NO way... I really need to test this. This is just as funny as the extra crit demon archers get with white wings.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh NO way... I really need to test this. This is just as funny as the extra crit demon archers get with white wings.

Only that this would mean demon clerics have the farthest casting range out of any caster class.

On just one skill, at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Seal of God is also 30m range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    You can confirm this in the in-game encyclopedia
    http://i.imgur.com/8orxq.png

All the 100 skills are technically implemented as 2 different versions... one with a Celestial Sage requirement and the other as a Celestial Demon requirement.

They were too lazy to do the proper thing and make a single skill with requirement 'Celestial Sage OR Demon'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Yin - Momaganon
    edited May 2012
    Options
    little unfair in my opinion. Even I am one who has advantage.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wait....so what advantage does the celestial sage get? I don't see it as fair that demons get an advantage of 6 meters while I, as a celestial sage do not get any benefit over celestial demon for it.

Please fix this issue, and make it fair. Either that, or give us both the 30 meter range, and just have it as level 100 skills that are not in any way reliant upon our demon/sage choice, so long as we have completed cultivation.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the information Asterelle. :D
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    meh... always sage who gets shafted.

id not wanna change to demon tho, sage is too useful to survive :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan